Play Time (Anti x Reader)

Af The_Angel_That_Wrote

You go to Ireland for a couple of days to help a fellow Youtuber, and friend, out with doing something for th... Mere

A Collab? Or a Trap?
I'm Sorry, Y/N
Let the Challenge Begin!
Don't Let it Hurt
False Hope
Against the Clock
Kitty Collar
The Performance of your Life
Don't Tell Me
He'll Hear You!
Please, Stop!
Take Me Instead!
Welcome, Dark! (TW)
The Plan
Please
Update!
Fear
Promise
Hmmm
The Dimensions
Do it
Live
Alive
Mine
I Don't Want to Die
Leap

I'm Never Safe

36.2K 1.1K 2.9K
Af The_Angel_That_Wrote

You woke up chained to your bed again, your whole body was aching, especially your hand. You sat up with what strength you had.

Wincing, you began to unravel the bandage that had been wrapped around your hand, when you got to the last layer you clenched your jaw at what was before you.

There was a hole straight through your hand, you held it up in front of you and squinted to see if you could see through it.

Sure enough you could, and there on the other side of the blood stained hole was Anti's smiling face.

You jumped when you saw him, putting your hand down on the bed without thinking, you scrunched your face up at the shooting pain.

'Good morning' his shrill voice rang, you were too busy trying to re-bandage your hand to give him a response, he walked over to you and pulled a chair up next to the bed.

'Let me' he said, taking your injured hand in his, you felt a slight tingle. When he gave your hand back the hole was gone, all that was left of it was the blood stain.

You looked at him confused. Why would he do something nice?

'Because it means I just have to hurt you again to make you bleed' he smiled at you creepily, you kept eye contact with him for a second but his eyes drifted down to your t-shirt, it was the same one you were wearing yesterday.

When he was done gazing at you he pulled a key out of his back pocket and unlocked your wrists from the confinements of the chains. You thought about making a run for it, it would be easy, he'd left the door open and you knew how to get to the front door.

'I wouldn't bother' he said gently, you forgot that he could read your mind, it was getting annoying. 'If you tried to run' he continued, helping you up off of the bed 'I would catch you before you even made it downstairs, and I'd break your legs'.

He was unbelievably close to you and you had to go onto your tip toes to make sure you didn't fall over because he was holding you up by your t-shirt.

Then he grabbed your wrist and dragged you out of the room, down the hall and to the bathroom.

'Have a shower, you fucking stink' he spat crinkling his nose, you stepped inside and closed the door behind you. You took a brief look around the room before starting to get undressed.

I need to get out of here.

'Do I need to explain the whole leg breaking thing again?' he shouted from the other side of the door.

Jesus, do I get any privacy? Get out of my head!

All you heard was him chuckle and then foot steps leading downstairs. You took the opportunity to turn the shower on and jump in, Sean didn't have a lock on any of his doors so he could decide to come in at any time, you needed to be fast.

While washing your hair and body you thought about Anti, all the fan stuff that had been made. You tried to suss out what was most likely to be true so you knew what you were up against.

Was their any limit to his mind reading abilities? Could he choose when to listen to your thoughts or could he hear them as though they were speech?

Suddenly images of Sean flashed in your minds eye, you stumbled backwards but held onto the wall, you closed your eyes and waited for it to stop. He looked so helpless and scared, he was muttering to himself but you couldn't hear what.

Finally they stopped. You composed yourself and turned off the shower, as soon as you did you could hear Anti giggling to himself downstairs.

Great, he can implant things into my mind as well now.

You dried yourself and your hair and creeped out of the bathroom, that's when an episode of Doctor Who came to mind, where they weren't allowed to think about the alien or they would wake up and that one girl used singing to distract herself.

You started to sing the lyrics to your favourite song in your head, keeping Anti and what you were doing as far away from your thoughts as possible.

You let your bodies instincts lead you to a way out, you made your way to Sean's recording room where there was a window.

It wasn't open so you began to open it, the lyrics of the song becoming more scattered and disjointed the more you tried to get it open enough.

The song was almost non-existent by the time you got it open, you peered down at the street below, you were on the second floor but you could make it with only a couple of scrapes.

You stepped back from the window getting the courage to jump when the window slammed shut by itself.

'I have to say Y/N, I'm impressed' Anti's voice rang around the room, you span on your heels to see him leaning on the door frame.

As soon as you made eye contact with him your body flew against the nearest wall, you groaned at the hard contact it made with your spine. You heard some of your ribs crack.

You stayed pinned to the wall by an invisible force.

'No one's ever thought of singing before, that was clever' he said, walking over to you 'But..' he paused for a second looking down at you, he moved his hand in a sharp motion to the side and your left leg bend into a disfigured shape.

You screamed at the pain, Anti shushed you and all of a sudden no noise would come out your mouth. He looked down at your leg again and it realigned itself.

'Your leg isn't technically broken, but it'll feel like it is to you' he smiled, he was directly in front of you now.

He leaned his arms either side of your head as he towered over you 'Now, how are you going to pay for your little esc-' he was cut off by the sound of a Skype call.

He whipped his head round to Sean's computer, Mark was calling him. Luckily, you could see the screen from where you were but you doubted that the screen could see you.

Anti went and sat down in Sean's chair, unplugging the headphones and accepted the call.

'Hey, Sean. How are you?' Mark said through the computer, he always sounded better in person but just hearing a voice that wasn't Anti's brought a tear to you eye.

Anti had composed himself and said 'What's up Mark?' he sounded like Sean again, it disorientated you how quickly he could change, it gave you hope that Sean was back until you remembered that you were stuck to the wall.

You stared at the image of Mark that was on the screen, he'd dyed his hair back to brown. It seemed so weird not seeing the red in his fringe.

'Shit, man. Your hair' Anti shouted, obviously reading your mind to get the information he needed.

Mark laughed, that adorable irresistible laugh of his. 'Yeah, I thought I'd dye it back. New me ya'know' he said in his soft deep voice.

You were never going to leave here, you'd die without hearing Mark's laugh in person. You'd never see any of your family again or feel the warm embrace of your adopted dog Chica.

Most importantly, you'd never get to tell Mark the way you truly felt about him, you were at a best friend basis and that was it, he'd never understand the way your heart thumped when you saw him or how his smile made you feel like you were the most special person in the world.

A single tear rolled down your cheek as you came to the realisation that you were trapped.

Anti's head snapped around to face you, giving you a glare.

'Is everything okay?' Mark asked who he thought was Sean. 'Yeah, sorry. I thought I heard something' Anti said, using Sean's voice again.

You watched as Anti concentrated on Mark through the screen in the same way that he had looked at you before he hurt your leg. You saw a red liquid start to trail down Mark's upper lip.

'I was wondering if you wanted to join Bob, Wade and I for som- Oh shit!' Mark exclaimed, holding a hand up to his nose.

'One second' he said before he got out of his chair and left the screen.

Anti slowly span the chair around to face you 'Well, well, well' he said creepily.

'Someone's got a bit of a crush' he continued standing up and walking to you.

You turned your head away from him, avoiding eye contact. You heard him walk closer to you and you dropped to the floor.

You nurses your injured ribs before looking up at him, you didn't want to say anything.

'You like him?' Anti shouted, a bit of jealousy in his tone, he kicked you hard in the stomach and walked back over to his chair.

'This is going to be even more fun than I imagined' he giggled to himself.

'Please, don't hurt him' you begged, your voice crackling and breaking.

'No promises' Anti chuckled and lifted his hand, you were unable to speak again.

Mark reappeared on the screen, his normal goofy smile evident on his face.

'Sorry about that, I have no idea what that was' he beamed at Anti, who laughed the exact way that Sean would.

'No problem, what can I do you for? he asked, your eyes fixated on Mark's face, you wanted to remember every detail, every dimple. It might be the last time you see it.

'Well, I was wondering if you wanted to join Bob, Wade and I for a game of Prop Hunt?' Mark asked, putting his index finger on the entrance of his nose to check for blood.

'Ah, I would but me and Y/N are about to record something' Anti said glancing over at you for a second.

A white fear shot through you. I don't want to go through yesterday again!

'How is Y/N by the way? She hasn't been answering my texts or calls' Mark said. Was that sadness in his eyes?

Anti stared at the screen for a couple of seconds, your heart jumped into your throat. Please, please don't hurt him.

'She's fine, she didn't record any videos before she came here so she's been busy doing that' Anti lied.

Mark put his hand to his head and looked troubled 'Man, I don't feel too good. I'll talk to you soon, I've got to go, my head is pounding' Mark said quietly.

'Oh before you go' Anti started, a devilish smile came across his face 'I was thinking, do you think you could come visit me soon? While Y/N here, then we could make some really cool videos' he continued with Sean's natural energy and excitement.

'Sure, that would be great!' Mark smiled, you were struck with fear again. No, Mark don't! It's a bloody trap!

'I'll let you know. See ya' he finally said before cancelling the call.

You looked at Anti with despair, you didn't care what happened to you but you couldn't sit around and watch him hurt Mark.

'Too bad, Kitten. 'Cause you're gunna have to'

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

6.3K 300 24
{COMPLETED} (#wattys2018) At the age of 10 both your parents were murdered by an unknown killer. You fended for yourself from then on. You ran away...
13.7K 352 26
A young (Y/N) get captured by the King's army. I am (Y/FN) (Y/LN). I was brought to King Dark as punishment for my accused crimes against demonkind...
47.3K 1K 31
When you were a kid and you were watching Markiplier and Jacksepticeye all time. But one day you saw a video about Darkiplier and Anti-jacksepticeye...
33.2K 1.2K 32
It's your 1 year anniversary with Jack. You were so excited for tonight! He was keeping it a secret, where you were going, and no matter how many tim...