๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... Higit pa

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 

3.3K 88 58
Galing kay lavenderstiles

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
dress shopping

YASMINE MCCALL

My mom had texted me early this morning, when I was still asleep, that she wouldn't be coming home since they needed her to stay longer than planned. She'd written that she'd return early today though and be home soon.

Because of this I'd woken up to an empty house. I was confused at first since I walked into Scott's bedroom and was surprised to see that he wasn't there. I'd tried calling him, but he wouldn't pick up and I was worried sick.

It was almost before I called Goddamn Sheriff's Department and got an ABP issued in Scott's name.

I'd even called Stiles, who'd been sleeping when I called, and though I was worried about my brother, I could not help but notice how hot Stiles sounded when he'd just awoken. His voice was all raspy and husky, and it sounded amazing.

Scott had returned later and he'd requested that I call Stiles immediately and get him to come over, so that he could tell us where he'd been and what had happened last night after he left us standing on the road after we'd smashed into Peter Hale's car.

Although I was worried about where Scott had been and why he hadn't been answering my calls, I couldn't help but think about what had happened last night. I wanted to hate Peter, I really did, but he was almost like family to me.

I'd met him a few times before the fire and he'd been so kind to me, so when I heard that Peter Hale was a patient at the hospital, I volunteered to be the one who entertained him and helped him. He was always kind and as much I wanted to protect my brother and everyone else I cared about, I didn't want to hate Peter.

Scott and Stiles only knew about me visiting Peter for a long time, but they had no idea that this man was like a father to me. I was friends with someone from his family and that's how I met him first, and back then, he treated me like a daughter. I refused to believe that Peter had changed so much that he'd become heartless because I knew that deep inside, he had a heart.

I didn't want anyone to get hurt. I wish there was a way I could help Scott and everyone else inflicted by the pain caused by the Alpha (also known as Peter Hale) without hurting Peter as well.

I wish there was a violence-free way to save everyone.

Scott was rummaging through his room as he tried to find his cell phone. "Call it again,"

Stiles sighed annoyed. "It's not here." He stated, but Scott was still frantically searching. "So you lost your phone, why don't you just get a new one?"

"I can't afford a new one! I can't do this alone." Scott breathed heavily and jumped up from the floor.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, A: you're not alone, you have Stiles and I. And B: didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire?" I questioned.

"He sounds pretty dead," Stiles stated, building onto my statement.

Scott looked in our the shared bathroom. "Argent's plan was to use him to get the Alpha - they're not gonna kill him."

"Alright, so just let them do what they're planning, y'know?" Stiles and I suggested in unison and shared a look, before I looked down at my feet again, letting my hair cover my face, so I couldn't see Stiles. "They use Derek to get to Peter - problem solved." Stiles stated and looked confused as Scott began throwing out clothes from his hamper in the bathroom.

"Not if Peter is going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott yelled, running out of the bathroom. "I can't protect her on my own which means we either find Derek first." He said. "Just-just help me."

I laughed as Scott threw a ball that hit Stiles in the head, the hazel-eyed boy seeming annoyed. "You probably lost it when you two were fighting," I stated nonchalantly and looked down at my nude painted nails. "You remember that? When he was trying to kill you."

"After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson. Are you starting to see a pattern of violent behavior here?" Stiles shrieked slightly, his face contorting into an annoy expression.

My brother was concerned about Allison and I understood that, but he needed to remember that Derek probably wouldn't care what happened to her. Peter wanted Derek and he would try to hurt Allison to get to Derek, but Scott was obviously forgetting that Allison came from a family of werewolf hunters. Her father probably wouldn't even flinch while killing Peter.

"He wasn't going to kill anyone," Scott stated calmly, making me roll my eyes. He was in denial. "And I'm not letting him die."

"Jesus Lord," I mumbled annoyed under my breath and ran a hand through my hair aggravated.

Stiles grimaced. "Can you at least think about letting him die?!" He whined, making me laugh a little. "For me?"

I saw the way Scott suddenly looked up. "What?" I questioned my brother.

"Mom just got home from work." He said and the look on his face was not reassuring at all. He turned around and leaned against the desk, as if he was listening to what was going on. Suddenly, a defeated expression took over his face and my eyes widened slightly.

"What's wrong?" I questioned worriedly. "Is Mom okay?" Scott shook his head with a sad look on his puppy-like face. "What is she doing?" I asked.

"Crying," Scott said and that was all I needed to hear before I went running out of his bedroom and down the stairs. I pulled open the front door to our house and walked to the car, in which I could see my mom sitting.

I saw her wipe away her tears when she saw me coming, but I said nothing as I got into the car and pulled her into a hug, feeling her relax in my arms. Lately, my mom had been feeling a little distant from my brother and I, and she hadn't really dated since my deadbeat father left, so Peter was her first date since. I could see from Scott's face that it was something serious and thinking back to the reason why Peter even went on a date with my mother, I knew it had something to do with.

Neither my mom or I said anything as we just sat in complete silence, me holding her in my arms.

^^^^

"Nothing's wrong. I just - I have a lot on my mind." Allison said to Lydia and I as the three of us stepped onto an escalator in Macy's.

"You could smile at least," Lydia suggested. "Every heard of the saying, 'Never frown. Someone could be falling in love with your smile'? Smile, Allison."

The only reason Lydia was buying a dress for Allison was because she'd made out with Scott. Lydia had already somewhat apologized, but apparently, she believed everything could fixed with money.

"Had to admit as far as apologies go, that's more than I expected." Allison stated.

Lydia seemed pleased with that. "Excellent," she nodded.

Allison had a small smirk on her face. "But not as much as I'm gonna ask."

"What? What's that suppose to mean?" The strawberry-blonde asked.

I stepped off the escalator and stood off to the side, patiently waiting for Lydia and Allison to also make it up. The only reason I actually came along on this shopping trip was because Allison basically begged me to, and since I needed to buy a dress myself, I decided to just go along and see what happens.

"It means you're going to cancel on whatever dumb, roided-up jock you said yes to and you're going to go with somebody else?"

I snorted. "Who?"

Allison looked off to her right. "Him."

I gazed up and saw her looking right at Stiles, who was standing in the perfume section. He accidentally sprayed himself in the face with a woman's perfume and sneezed.

"Don't frown, Lydia. Someone could be falling in love with your smile." Allison smirked.

My heart sank and I had to take a deep breath. Stiles was so deeply in love with Lydia and this was his opportunity to tell her that, while I just stayed in the little, lonely friend-zone that I was stuck in.

I stormed off to go find some dresses myself while Lydia made Stiles hold all of her dresses, and Allison went to go look for dresses by herself.

I held a few dresses in my arms and hummed a little song under my breath, feeling completely fine until I glanced over and saw Stiles following Lydia around like a lost puppy.

"He'd be an idiot to choose her over you,"

My eyes widened and I turned around to Peter standing right behind me, also looking at Stiles and Lydia. "What?" I questioned confused.

"I said: he'd be an idiot to choose the strawberry-blonde over you." Peter repeated himself. "Obviously you're so much better than her."

I took a deep breath and made eye-contact with him. "What do you want, Peter? Why are you here?"

"I just came to chat a little with Allison." My eyes widened. "Give her advice on buying dresses."

"Don't hurt Allison," I pleaded. "She's innocent."

Peter looked like he was about to retort, but instead he just handed me a Macy's bag. "I bought you this, just a little gift on my behalf. Enjoy and remember, you can much better than him." Peter walked away.

My jaw had dropped and by this time, I probably looked absolutely insane. Peter was the bad guy and I knew he was, but I couldn't find it in my heart to hate him like I should. I should hate him for turning my brother, for killing innocent people and threatening me multiple times, but I just couldn't.

"Yasmine!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and was met by a strawberry-blonde standing in front of me. "What?"

"I asked, are you ready to go yet?" Lydia rolled her eyes. "Allison went down to check on her car, but I have her dress and I have one for myself. You ready to leave yet?"

I avoided Stiles' hazel eyes on me and nodded. "Yeah, I already paid for my dress."

"Of course you did." Lydia mumbled and dragged Stiles with her towards the register.

My eyes narrowed and my hands balled into fists. "Stupid bitch! 'I'm Lydia Martin, I think everyone likes me because I'm rich,'." I mocked as I slowly walked towards the escalator to go check on Allison. "Piss off! No wonder Jackson dumped her ass." I muttered in anger and kept my narrowed eyes on Lydia's figure as I rode down on the escalator.

_

so I'm lowkey sad because I can't go see Lilly Singh aka Superwoman on tour. She isn't coming to Denmark (which I totally get, tbh) and even though she has several shows in England, where I have family, I just don't have the money rn or the time, and that's so sad cause I really love her and I really wanted to go meet her and see her show. Are you a part of team super, and are you going to one of her shoes/signings? If you are, then where and when?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please leave a vote and comment if you want! thanks, babies *blows a kiss cause we've surpassed 4k reads/views*

xo.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
353K 10.1K 29
๐Ÿ๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐‚๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐”๐๐’๐„๐„๐ ๐†๐‘๐€๐•๐„ ๐€๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
2.4K 83 41
COMPLETED [ B O O K O N E - S E A S O N S O N E A N D T W O ] Madison Stilinki, a high school student with anger issues, attends Beacon School...
132K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...