starbucks // n.h.

By liams_pains

"woah, these girls got mobbed!" "maybe we should take them home.." keep reading to find out what happens when... More

Chapter 1- Big news
Chapter 2- Dunkin Donuts
Chapter 3-Chase Clay and Grandma
Chapter 4-Gwen and My Room
Chapter 5- ISIS!!!
Chapter 7- Rescued
Chapter 8- Truth or Dare
Chapter 9- Paranormal Acitvity 4
Chapter 10- Contacts
Chapter 11-Shut up!!
Chapter 12- I'll Show You!
Chapter 13- Friends again
Chapter 14- Game on Horan
Chapter 15- Madea
Chapter 16- Wake up to you
Chapter 17- Kissed?
Chapter 18- Horan hugs!
Chapter 19- Cookies...:)
Chapter 20- Watergun fight
Chapter 21- Carnival
Chapter 22- Everybodys drunk
Chapter 23- Where Is She?
Chapter 24- The Nightmare
Chapter 25- Jackson
Chapter 26- Abby and The Plan
Chapter 27- Scarred For Life
Chapter 28- Alone In The Woods?!
Chapter 29- Over My Dead Body
Chapter 30- Hospital, Zaysis?!?!
Chapter 31- Welcome Back Party
Chapter 32- GET SOME JESUS!!
NOT AN UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 33- Twitter Chat
Chapter 34- Plans SMACKCAM and The Pool
Chapter 35- Out and About Pt. 1
Chapter 36- Out and About Pt.2
Chapter 37- Nando's, Drunk Elounor
Chapter 38- Snapback Blankets And Pillows
Chapter 39- Harry Styles?
Chapter 40- Meeting Grandma and Gwen
Chapter 41- Ex- Boyfriend
Chapter 42- The Arcade and Yorkshire Tea
The End
Woah, what?!

Chapter 6- Starbucks

986 19 1
By liams_pains

Milee's P.O.V.

After we got home and unpacked, Isis and I were just hanging out in my room watching tv. It was 1:48 pm and I didn't really want to sit around.

"Hey, do you wanna go shopping?" I said while getting my lazy butt off the couch. "I got all dressed up today for nothing."

"Sure. Don't we need a car?" She pointed out. I had told her about Chase and Clay and how they helped my grandmother when she needed to go somewhere, needed to go grocery shopping, or run errands. She wasn't particularly fond of Gwen either.

"Yeah I'll just call up Clay or Chase and they'll pick/drop us off. Man it's great being related to someone so rich." I said with a laugh. Isis let out a chuckle herself and got up to use the bathroom.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Clays number in it.

"Hey Clay could you give Isis and I a ride to the local mall?"

"Yeah sure. I'll be there in 15 minutes, ok?"

"Yeah thanks, bye!" I hung up and turned to Isis, who was belly down laying on the couch.

"C'mon we're going to the mall!" I said trying to pull Isis off the couch.

"No, I'm tooooo laaaazzzzyyy!!!" She said, pulling her hand out of my grasp.

"I know you are." She slapped me, which stung a little. "So it's my job for you not to be."

"No I'm not coming, you can't make me!" She said acting like a child and crossing her arms over her chest and hiding her face in the couch.

"Oh really. We'll see about that!" I said trying to get her arms from under her body. I climbed on top of her, trying to pry her body off. She tried to shake me off but my grip was too tight. We both started to lean against the couch and we fell over. The couch underneath us. We erupted into a fit of laughter that went on for about 5 minutes and then I got serious again.

"Go get ready. We're going." I said in a stern, parenting voice.

"Okay, mom." She said while getting up earning her a smack on the butt. she turned around staring daggers at me. I just giggled to myself as I pulled the couch back up to its upright-position.

***

After we had done some shopping at stores like Forever 21, J Crew, Victorias Secret, and Sephora, we had gotten a little hungry and decide to go to the nearest Starbucks. Grandmum (I decided to call her grandmum from now on.) had given me some pounds before I had left so I know it wouldn't be a problem.

We had ordered our drinks and sat down at a table while we waited. It wasn't long before we were called up to the register to grab our drinks. As we made our way outside, we heard a bunch of screams.

"Isis, what is that?" Concern clear in my voice.

"I have no clue."

It sounded like girly screams so I was guessing that girls were making the noises.

Just as I turned around, I fell onto the hard concrete street. I was being stomped on by a bunch of people and before I knew it I was blacked out.

***********************************

A/N- Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Cliffhanger, well sorta!

I know this chapter is a teensie but short but trust me this is where the story really starts.😁

Xoxo, Milee😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 242 52
One Direction. Every girl's dream is to have them chase them down through their yards, across the street, and across the country. But not these girls...
1.1M 31.2K 47
What happens when Wendy is kidnapped by Europes Most Wanted criminal, Niall Horan?
299K 7.4K 39
TW: made in 2014. your typical story where a teenaged girl gets kidnapped by the popular boy band, one direction.
26.1M 340K 60
I am only fifteen...how could this happen to me? I am nerdy-straight 4.0 GPA, never smoked, never done drugs, never had a boyfriend, never had sex, n...