Nothing But You (Sabriel)

By EideticMoose

When Sam finds Gabriel on the floor of the bunker he can't help but fall in love with the angel again. Their... More

January 1st 2017
January 2nd 2017
January 3rd 2017
January 4th 2017
January 6th 2017
January 7th 2017
January 8th 2017
January 9th 2017
January 10th 2017
January 11th 2017
January 12th 2017
January 13th 2017
January 14th 2017
Author's Note (read if u want idk, it's your life)
<Error> 411: Unknown
Editing this Story

January 5th 2017

455 22 16
By EideticMoose

Sam's eyes slit open, he was in the bunker. He was going to pass out already, his breathing crept back up. He had to get out. Sam ran out the door, his heart beating every time his floor collided with the ground. He ran and ran he felt the life drain from his body when he completely smashed into Cas, sending both of them to the floor. Sam was frantically looking around, what was happening?

Cas jumped back up "Sam are you okay?" Cas asked as he tried to help Sam up. Sam stumbled up. He was completely out of breath. He was in reality, he was being paranoid.

"Yeah, i'm fine Cas." He panted, trying to keep eye contact. This was one way to wake up. Cas continued to look at him, was this just a human thing or had Sam gone bat shit crazy?

"Are you sure?" He said just to be sure.

"Yes, i'm fine. Go make out with Dean or something" Sam ushered Cas away, Cas shrugged. Dean always said that Sam was a 'weirdo', maybe he was just being one right now. Cas continued to walk off, back to Dean's room. Sam turned and saw Gabriel creep out of his room.

"What was that about?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around Sam, less of a hug more of Sam being a support beam. Gabriel closed his eyes, he wasn't a morning person.

"C'mon, i'll carry you" Sam urged as he bobbed down. Gabriel jumped onto his back, his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Sam walked down to the kitchen, bobbing down when it came to the doorway. Gabriel pointed out to Sam what he wanted him to grab or move towards and Sam just followed. He threw the weird creation in a bowl and added milk, just enough for Gabriel and passed it up to him. Sam just whipped up something quick, easy and a lot healthier than what his diet had been so far. He made himself a green smoothie, of course Gabriel shot some disgusted glances at the shake. Sam began to drink it, with Gabriel still on his back and using his head as a table for the bowl.

Sam put the shake down a yawned, Gabriel silently yawned after him.

"Why are yawns contagious?" Gabriel mumbled as he tried to throw his bowl on the counter. Sam gave a sleep chuckle not fully processing information just at this time. Gabriel unwrapped his body from Sam's and slid down his back onto his feet. Gabriel swung his arms back and thrusted them forward, latching onto Sam's butt and squeezing. Sam tensed and yelped in shock, he never truly knew when Gabriel was going to pull something like that. Gabriel smirked at the yelp. "Perfect" He whispered as he unlatched his fingers from around Sam's posterior. Gabriel trotted off like a prancing donkey. Sam laughed to himself. Who on Earth had he fallen for?

Sam walked out of the kitchen to find Gabriel layered up in his plaid and pants.

"Uh, Gabriel. What are you doing?" He asked walking over to him.

"I am trying to figure out why you like this stuff so much," He replied feeling the clothes (which were way to big).

"Why i like plaid and jeans?" Sam clarified with Gabriel.

"No" Gabriel turned around and looked up at Sam "Why you like clothes" a goofy smile spread across Gabriel's face as he laughed at himself. Of course Gabriel would say anything to flirt with Sam, it was kind of nice actually.

"We need to talk more and touch butts less" Sam sighed as he collapsed next to Gabriel. Gabriel pulled a puppy face.

"Less... Butts? But... This isn't a Tyranny Sam!" Gabriel complained, he wanted more butt touches. Sam sighed.

"Fine then, you can touch my butt but. I want to get to know more about you." Sam insisted looking over to Gabriel. Gabriel leaned over and grabbed Sam's large hand and rested it on his chest, just on top of his heart. Sam just looked at Gabriel in confusion.

"I promise to show you every part of my life as long as i get an etiquette amount of butt touches and squeezes." Gabriel promised with a smirk. Sam chuckled, how was Gabriel an all powerful angel? but a better question is how did he fall for one?

Sam lifted his free hand over to Gabriel's cheek, he leaned towards Gabriel and planted their lips together. Things were feeling perfect. Sam's soft kiss turned violent and hard, but Sam wasn't the one doing it, he couldn't stop himself. Gabriel stopped and tried to move away but Sam kept going at it.

"Sam, please stop" He asked trying to stop Sam, it didn't feel right to him. Sam would've stopped, even animalistic Sam would've. But this was neither. "Sam, Stop" his voice was more urgent as Sam was on top of him, less kissing more biting. Sam couldn't move his body, it was like being possessed by your darkest part of your body. Gabriel tried to push Sam off, he knew something was wrong with Sam. As Gabriel tried to push, Sam grabbed his wrists and pulled them above his head and his other one around Gabriel's throat. What was he doing? Gabriel couldn't use his angelic powers in this position. Sam started to squeeze Gabriel's throat. "Help!" He yelped as he struggled to breathe.

"I can't move myself" Sam breathed as tears formed in his eyes. He was scared, they were both. He felt four arms grab him and throw him off, onto the floor. Cas pressed his two fingers on Sam's head and he was out cold.

Sam's head swayed as his eyes began to open. His arms and legs were restrained onto the chair by chains. He was locked up in the dungeon. Cas, Dean and Gabriel stood there looking at Sam as he raised his head up, looking at them. Sam groaned.

"What happened?" Sam grumbled as he tried to stay awake.

"i'd like to ask you the same question" Dean said as he crouched down next to Sam.

"One moment i was next to Gabriel, then the next i was on top of him and i couldn't control myself" Sam tried to explain. Dean stood up and looked over to Cas and Gabriel.

"Well, let's test him" Dean instructed them as he walked over to a small table filled with holy water, salt, silver and other items.

One by one Dean worked his way through the items, the only time it hurt was when Dean cut Sam's arm but that wasn't a big deal. Dean turned back to the table to see he had nothing left. His brother was just that, his brother. Cas and Gabriel took off the chains, Sam stood up and turned to Gabriel.

"i'm sorry" he apologised with a hint of tear formation. Gabriel looked at him silently. Maybe Sam had just thrown a spanner into the works which could never be taken out.

"Dean, Cassie. Can you give us a moment?" Gabriel asked, his tone serious and flat. What had Sam done?

"Sure. Cas and i will be upstairs in my room." Dean replied grabbing Cas' hand and leading him out. Gabriel turned and looked at Sam in the eyes. Sam was petrified, thinking about what he was going to say.

"Sam..." he began, endless possibilities ran through Sam's head. None were good. "Sam i told you that i would love you no matter how scared, scary or stupid you were..." Gabriel paused, Sam was ready for the big breakup. He'd scared him off, the one he loved. "...And that hasn't changed" Gabriel gave a quick smile, all of Sam's fears and concerns melted away. Gabriel was still his. Sam wrapped his arms around Gabriel and he rested his forehead on Gabriel's shoulder, taking in the sweet sent of angel. Gabriel ran his fingers through Sam's hair. He planted a few short and simple kisses along Sam's cheek bone.
"How 'bout makeup sex?" Gabriel suggested wanting to get frisky now that Sam was himself.
"Not today" Sam whispered, somehow Sam had turned the idea of sex into a traumatic experience.
"How about butt touches? You promised me." Gabriel tried to convince Sam to at least give him that. Gabriel was just too persistent to say no to, he would just bargain till he got what he wanted.
"Fine" Sam groaned waiting for Gabriel to take the opportunity. Gabriel's hands crept down to Sam's ass and gave a few pinches and squeezes till he was satisfied that his ass was still perfect.
Once Gabriel was done Sam stood up, towering over him.
"We should tell Cas and Dean about this" Sam told Gabriel as he slowly held his hand out for Gabriel to take. Gabriel happily accepted Sam's hand and they walked back to the main room of the bunker with fingers locked together. Sam and Gabriel walked into the library and heard shouts and groans coming from Dean's room. Usually Sam would run into his room to see what was going on, but they both knew what was happening. Gabriel looked at Sam in disgust.
"Dean needs a ball gag" Gabriel said as the noises grew louder. Sam felt Gabriel grab his crotch and Sam let out a small moan of pleasure and surprise. "And so do you" he winked. He was relentless. Sam was about to speak when Gabriel began massaging his hands on Sam's crotch and all that came out was a subtle moan.
Gabriel thought Sam was a sadist but he obviously hadn't seen himself when trying to get frisky. Sam grabbed Gabriel's arm, he was trying to decide whether to move his hand away or to let him keep going.
Sam pushed Gabriel's hand away and looked down at his erection, Sam changed to a bright red. He felt embarrassed even though it was just Gabriel and himself.
"C'mon Samwich, you were clearly enjoying it!" Gabriel protested but Sam wouldn't budge.
"I just tried to kill you, and now you want sex? At three In The afternoon?" Sam clarified with Gabriel
"Well they're doing it" Gabriel complained pointing to Dean's room just as a loud moan filled the bunker.
Sam looked up at the room in disgust. Gabriel was right, Dean needed a fucking mouth gag.
Sam was just about to leave Gabriel to go have lunch as being chained to a chair while your brother throws holy water on to you apparently makes you hungry. Gabriel grabbed Sam's hand and tugged at him.
"Gabriel! Stop being such a child!" Sam grouched

As Sam ate his salad, Gabriel was pestering him nonstop. Boy could Gabriel get on his nerves. After the final poke and weird fart noise in Sam's ear he broke.
"Gabriel, what the fuck is the matter with you!? I just tried to kill you and now you want to get into my pants!" Sam yelled, his voice filling the bunker for all to hear. For the first time in Gabriel's life, he was dead silent, not even a smirk. He was just sitting there. Sam didn't care, he was still fuming.
"So you're going to piss me off till I snap, then you're just going to sit there?!" Sam yelled again but Gabriel still didn't move.
"Gabriel?" Sam's voice had dramatically dropped to a soft and concerned tone. Gabriel still sat silently. What the fuck was Gabriel doing?
"Sam, I'm... we're... I can't" Gabriel whispered just before he disappeared.
"Gabriel? Gabriel!" Sam called out but Gabriel didn't come back.
Dean, Cas and Mary walked into the room.
"Do you want to explain to us what that conversation was about?" Dean asked as he leaned against the doorframe. Sam looked at his family looking at him with all different expressions.
"None of your business" Sam snapped at Dean, completely out of character. Dean looked at Sam in confusion, what had gotten into him? Sam stormed off with gazes following him.
Sam slammed his bedroom door shut and threw himself onto his bed. He looked around his empty room. Sam grabbed his pillow and yelled as he threw it at his wall. He was pissed, he grabbed a handful of books and threw them into the floor. Gabriel had just broken it off, one argument and he bolted.
Once all the anger was taken out of him from breaking, throwing and screaming, he finally calmed down and saw what he'd done. His room was a mess and so was he, this wasn't meant to happen. Not this early. Sam took a few deep breaths in and out, instead of hulking out again. He broke down crying, he dropped onto his knees. He loved that little shit, somehow Gabriel had made Sam feel like he was on top of the world in only 5 days. He dropped onto his side and lay in books and clothes scattered along the floor.

Hours passed but they felt like years, he was motionless the only movement came from his eyes. The door creaked open, usually Sam would've leapt up and wiped his tears but he just lay there on the floor.
"Hey Sammy" Dean walked in and closed the door behind him. Sam didn't move or even acknowledge that he was there. "I found a note on the library table, it's addressed to you. From Gabriel" Dean pulled out a note from his pocket and lay it on the ground next to him. Dean turned around and slowly began to walk back out, expecting Sam to say something or at least move.
Even when Dean left the room he continued to stare at the note, it was small, dirty and crinkled but Sam could smell the sweet sent without being close to it. It was Gabriel's. Sam finally reached out and grabbed the note, he was reluctant to open it but he slowly folded it open.

Hey Samalander,
I love you, please remember that but I know what you do to me Sammy. You're my weakness, you're my perfect half. We're so different yet so alike. I want to spend every moment with you. I'm scared Samwich, you're my frequency and that scares me. I'm sorry.
I love you, Gabriel.

Sam didn't know whether to burn the note or hold onto it forever. He closed the note, what on Earth was he trying to say? There was was line that Sam couldn't help but think about over and over 'I'm scared Samwich, you're my frequency and that scares me.' What was that supposed to mean?
Sam lay there motionless for a few more hours until the door opened once more, only it was Mary.
"Hey Sammy" her tone was soft and gentle, as she walked cautiously to Sam. Sam looked up at her and gave a weak smile, Mary was always a good shoulder to cry on.
"Hi mum" Sam mumbled as Mary crouched next to him. Sam slowly picked himself up into a sitting position.
"Sam, what's wrong?" She asked placing her hand on his shoulder. Sam gave Mary the note. She took the note and slowly opened it. She took her time reading the note over and over, analysing every word and how they were written. "I'm sorry Sammy" she leant over and wrapped her arms around him, Sam wanted to return the hug but he just sat there looking at the floor. Mary let go of her son and sat back in her original position. Sam didn't look back at her, he still looked at the floor. "I'll leave you to be Sammy" She stood up as she placed the note into his lap and walked back out the door leaving Sam in his room alone again.
Sam finally managed to pick himself off the book layered floor and make his way to his bed, note in hand. He closed his eyes. Could this day get any worse?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.3K 4.4K 22
(Teenage Foster Home AU) Dean Winchester. The boy with a traumatic past. Castiel Novak. The boy who has it all. Two boys who couldn't be any more di...
232 4 15
This is My Fan Fic about how exactly Sam/Gabriel and Dean/Castiel met and how Thir relationships blossomed over time From Beginning to end....Enjoy...
98.3K 4.9K 15
When your soulmate gets something on their skin, it appears on your skin too. If they draw a flower in Sharpie on their wrist, you get a flower on yo...
2.5K 97 20
Sam and Dean are going on a trip to find a new entity they discovered and it makes Dean go crazy, and even crazier for a certain angel. This has a bi...