Structure.

By iamjanessaelliot

Sequel to Heart Under Construction. More

Sequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 9
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Update!

Chapter 29

4.9K 284 17
By iamjanessaelliot

Part 2 ✨

Ky POV

Alisha was basically crying the entire way home.

She was so emotionally overwhelmed that she couldn't keep herself together.

"Do you regret saying yes or something?" I asked goofily.

She laughed while wiping her tears.

"I'm just so happyyyy" she said covering her face and sniffing a couple times.

I smiled to myself as we began to sit in a comfortable silence.

After a couple minutes of being in my own thoughts, I began slowly coming to a big intersection and stopping at a red light.

I glanced over at her to see her admiring me with her elbow on the consul, while her hand held her head up.

Before I could even say anything, she scrunched her eyebrows up and looked down as she began to cry.

"Awwwee my littleeee babyyyyy" I hushed her happily while pulling her into me while we sat at the intersection.

She gave me a weak laugh before sniffing and laying her upper body in mine.

"You know this means I'm gonna be your baby daddy right?" I asked her after a couple minutes to lighten her emotions up.

She burst out laughing hysterically before she playfully hit me.

I let my heart swell up while I watched her genuine happiness express itself.

As long as I had her, nothing else mattered to me so I was winning regardless ☺️

Carter POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and even though I was extremely exhausted, I just couldn't go back to sleep.

I was too busy staring at my beautiful naked wife who I made love to for the first time.

Admiring and examining her body.... over and over.

She was laying on her stomach, facing the opposite way of me with the blankets around her waist while her hair draped her pillow.

I ran my fingers gently over the natural arch in her back while the moonlight showed me all her beautiful features.

Feeling a sense of built up stress leaving me... Looking at her body now... I didn't have to imagine anymore.

And I wasn't exactly talking about seeing her naked, I was talking about seeing the bruises, marks and scars that she would always tell me went away.

Unless I seen everything for myself, I was going to think about it every single day and it was just that simple because it was exactly what I did... Drowned in guilt every single day.

I looked at how smooth and soft her skin was before running my hand down her back.

The handprints and endless bruises that trailed all over her body, were gone so her glowing complexion continued to glisten.

My hand glided to her sides.

Her once multiple broken ribs were completely healed.

Her lips that were once split were perfectly fine, I knew because I sucked on them all the time.

Her eyes that were once bloodshot and swollen shut were still beautiful because I looked into them on a regular basis.

Her neck that once had to be stabilized, was back to normal because she threw it back while she was on top of me.

Her wrist that was once broken, was held back by me so she couldn't dig her nails into my back.

Hearing loss fully recovered because everytime I told her I loved her even if I tiredly whispered it, she would still hug me and kiss on me.

It amazed me how different her body transformed and healed from all her injuries....

Instead of looking at scratched up knuckles and sprained fingers, I was looking at the purity of our relationship glistening brightly on her finger.

Instead of looking at a broken nose, I would continue to watch it scrunch up if she heard something she didn't like.

Instead of looking at her fractured collarbone, I continued to glance at the necklace I got my baby that resembled me when I wasn't there.

Instead of looking at complete red eyes, I would look into her bright hazel eyes.

And now.... instead of seeing a huge vest around her torso to breath and heal properly, I felt it heaving against me while I made love to her...

Love is a beautiful thing 😌

Shay POV
*Hours Later*

I breathed out while feeling the soft sensation of smooth hands running over my back.

After breathing out quietly, I decided to just lay there for a second to feel the gentle hands.

After a couple minutes, I realized that I felt air all over my back and my bare chest was pressed against the silk sheets.

.... I was naked.

I blushed hard and tried not to smile.

I reached down discreetly and pulled the blankets over my body to cover me.

"Ohmygosh" I said nervously and hid my face from my husband.

I felt movement for a second while I continued to lay on my chest, burying my face from him.

"Awwweeee is my baby shy now?" He playfully said while laying his huge body on mine.

I giggled and shook my head.

"Mmmmmmmmhm" he mimicked a dramatic female, making me try my hardest not to burst out in laughter.

"Shut upppp" I exaggerated while still hiding my face from him.

He began kissing all over my head and side of my face.

I grinned and tried to turn my face away from him so he couldn't kiss my cheeks, he gasped in shock.

"Are you trying to deprive your husband of his lovin?" He said dramatically.

I giggled at his goofy ways.

I nodded my head playfully.

He got quiet for a second before sniffing and making loud sobbing sounds.

"I'm cryinggggggg" he said in a toddler voice.

I tried not to react to how funny it was. He's so extra.

He made the dramatic crying sounds for about 10 seconds and I couldn't control my laughter.

He stopped suddenly.

"Your just gonna let your husband cry like this? Damn that's cold" he said in his normal voice with a deep laugh.

I put my arm out and pulled his face to mine.

Just getting a glance at his face after last night made me turn bright red.

He was just so damn handsomeeeee 😍

"Well hello Mr. Johnson" I said grinning while I kissed the side of his face before I laid my head on his chest.

I felt his heart beating quickly.

"Awweee my babyyyyy" he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and looked at his muscular shoulder to see a purplish bruise.

I grabbed the sheets, held them against my bare self and sat up.

"What happened to you?" I asked sitting up and looking at his bare upper body.

He had bruises everywhere.

He looked at me and smacked his teeth.

"YOU happened to me" he said standing up and showing me all the hickies that were on his chest, neck, abdomen and shoulders.

I gasped at what I did and giggled.

Marks went all the way to his waist, right above the Calvin Klein's he currently had on.

"That's not even the worst part" he said coming over to me and sat infront of me with his back turned in my direction so I could see.

I put my hand over my mouth and blushed.

He had deep scratches and cuts from my nails.

"Ohmygo-" I cut myself off and wrapped my arms around him while giggling.

"I'm sorryyyy" I sang to him before I started to kiss his back from what I had done.

I really fucked him up 😂

He chuckled.

I was going to sit on my knees to wrap my arms around his neck because he was so big but I quickly realized how sore and exhausted my body was.

I let out a breath of pain.

"My legs hurtttt" I whined to my fineass husband aka the cause of my current severe lower body pain.

He grinned to hisself.

"Not funny" I playfully said while trying to act like I was mad at him.

I got off him and laid on the other side of the bed.

"Oh hell naw" he said seconds before I felt my body being scooped up as if I weighed 2 pounds.

I automatically bursts out laughing in his arms...

We called in room service and ate breakfast in bed together while conversing and watching TV.

We were both extremely tired and sore so we didn't even want to get out of bed.

After awhile, I was done eating and he wasn't.

As we watched TV, I felt like I was getting tired so I scooted over to his side of the bed and buried my face in his back.

I wrapped a arm and a leg around him before breathing out.

"My baby getting tired again?" He asked after taking a sip of his orange juice.

I just breathed out softly in his back.

He chuckled a little while continuing to eat with his upper body propped up on his elbow.

It's only been like an hour since I woke up and I wanted to take a shower but I was exhausted.

Not to mention we have a 10 hour flight ahead of us. I still don't know where we were going, I just know how long the flight is.

Don't know where my own honeymoon is, I'm just invited 🤷🏽‍♀️

Zechariah had cute light gray matching sweat outfits made for us that say Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson with our date in Roman numerals.

We were gonna wear them on our flight...

I couldn't wait until I got pregnant... now it's a countdown to see if I even will be able to get pregnant naturally on our own.

Letting out a breath, I snuggled up against his warm back, seconds before he put his plate on the nightstand.

He laid completely on his side so I could be more comfortable on him.

He grabbed my hand that was around his stomach and began to make soft circles in it.

He always knew ways to relax me.

I breathed out.

"I love you" I whispered.

I was so tired that I only heard a faint response from him before I was out like a light....

*2 Hours Later*

I felt kisses all over my face and chest.

"Baby you have to get up" I heard Carter's soft voice speak to me.

I breathed out quietly.

"I went to sleep after you and still managed to wake up before you" he laughed out. "Our flight is in a couple hours" he added.

"I'm too tired" I said closing my eyes again. "We can stay here for our honeymoon".

Seconds later, I felt my nipple in his warm mouth.

My eyes opened quickly and I tried not to moan.

"Ugghhh stoppp" I said with my eyes closed and eyebrows scrunched, focusing on him.

His lips went to my neck next.

He was laying in between my legs and I was completely naked and he wasn't.

I gripped his hips before my fingertips went to the waistband of the material of his Calvin's.

"Stoppp it Carter" I moaned out.

He laughed, lifted his body off mine and put his hands up in surrender.

He had a little smirk on his face while he looked at me.

His eyes traveled from my face, to my breasts, to my stomach, to my honeypot.

"Ooooohh" he said looking at it as his face blushed.

I put my hand over it and placed my foot on his chest to move him away from me as I laughed.

I'm so shy 😭

"I can't stand yo ass" I said with a laugh with my face hot from the shyness of him looking at me naked the way he was.

He chuckled.

"Still love me though" he laughed out while getting off the bed.

"You wanna get in the shower?" He asked while heading towards our luggage.

The way he asked could've meant both of us or just me.

"Umm it's okay you can go" I said.

I studied him for a second while pulling the blanket over myself.

"You sure?" He asked to make sure.

He was trying really hard not to make me uncomfortable and by my response, it seemed like it showed on his face that he realized he felt that he was "pushing me", when in reality we were both on cloud 9.

He came over to me and gave me a kiss before he quietly went into the bathroom...

Carter POV

I stressfully breathed out while closing the bathroom door behind me quietly.

Where do you cross the line between being comfortable and pushy?

I reached into the luxurious spacious shower area and turned the water on.

I knew I was about to take a super hot shower so it needed a second to warm up.

I stripped myself naked while thinking about how the unthinkable happened last night and yesterday.... before I quickly over thought what happened 5 minutes ago.

I opened the freshly fogged glass shower door to the steamy water.

After stepping over the tile patterned block to get into the shower, I closed the door behind me.

I wasted no time putting my head directly under the silver shower head, letting the hot water spread all over my shoulders and down my body.

I breathed out while placing my hands on both sides of the shower head.

I thought while the water directly hit the back of my head and neck.

Fuck..

I knew I was over thinking and over analyzing but I didn't know what to say or do to back track and get rid of how I felt right now.

I feel like I ruined the moment.

My thoughts were suddenly cut off by soft breasts pressing against my back while hands traveled to my sides.

I was gonna turn around but I stopped when I realized where her hands were going... They traveled to my chest and slowly down my bare abdomen.

Her soft lips on my shoulder made my body temperature act up.

"Mr. Johnson" she said formally, asking for my attention as if she clearly didn't have it.

I grunted to myself with the water still peacefully coming down on me.

"Hmm?" I answered her.

I was ecstatic right now.

Not because the sexiest woman I've ever seen was behind me, booty naked with water splashing on her... but because my formally traumatized wife was this comfortable with me already.

I just felt like a key holder because this meant I had her mind, body and soul but really... Her trust.

My heart was beating out of my chest that this was actually my reality. I was still in disbelief .

My thoughts were cut off again Shay slightly digging her nails in me, almost sexually.

I cleared my throat.

"I think you have a job to do before we get on this plane " I heard her say against me in a tone that almost made me shiver.

I couldn't even respond.

I just focused on her hands that were on my chest while watching them slowly travel downwards ....

·
·
·
160 votes for update 💛
·
·
·

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 62 27
Just Read It!
1M 34.8K 53
"They say she what he need I ain't give a fuck that's my sweet thing, steady check a nigga fuck what he bang"
973K 37.3K 32
(Lost In Love) (Love Lost) (Love Hurts) (Love And Lies)
172K 5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||