The Great Mouse Detective (Ba...

Oleh JEDI271217

Jamie Flaversham has just come home from studying at Cambridge when she sees her little sister, Olivia by her... Lebih Banyak

You Know the Drill
About My OC
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Flaversham Sisters Meet Dawson
Chapter 2: Meeting Basil Part 1
Chapter 3: Meeting Basil Part 2
Chapter 4: The Nefarious Ratigan Himself
Chapter 5: You Must Meet Toby
Chapter 6: Toby on the Trail
Chapter 7: The Toy Store Part 1
Chapter 8: The Toy Store Part 2
Chapter 9: Father and Youngest Daughter Reunion
Chapter 10: The Waterfront
Chapter 11: Under Cover
Chapter 12: The Trap
Chapter 13: Five Ways to Die
Chapter 15: The Great Escape
Chapter 16: Ratting Out the Rat
Chapter 17: Danger at Big Ben Part 1
Chapter 18: Danger at Big Ben Part 2
Chapter 19: Case Closed and Proposal
Chapter 20: Another Case
Epilogue
Basil's and Jamie's Love Song
Announcement

Chapter 14: The Queen is Captured

2.7K 46 2
Oleh JEDI271217

The queen was humming to herself as she was preparing for her jubilee. Little did she know of the dangers outside her room.

"Psst. Over here. Come over here," one of the ruffians whispered as two of them were dressed as the queen's guards.

They knocked on the door. The queen fixed her crown then she replied, "Hmm? Come in."

"Uh, begging your Majesty's pardon. A present has just arrived in honor of your jubilee," one of the "guards" said.

"A present? Oh, how wonderful. I just adore jubilees," she replied joyfully.

"Here you are, sweetheart," Fidget remarked, handing her a letter and she looked at him intently.

"Have you been with us long?" she asked then read aloud, "'To our beloved queen. This gift we send as her 60-year reign...comes to an end'?"

They unwrapped the present to reveal a robotic version of the queen.

"How extraordinary!" she commented.

Then it came to life, looked at her, and began chasing her around her room.

"Goodness gracious!" she exclaimed as it continued to do so.

Finally, it stopped and she looked to see Ratigan at the door with Hiram at the controls.

"Amazing likeness, isn't it, your Majesty?" Ratigan asked.

"Professor Ratigan! Guards, seize this despicable creature!" the queen ordered.

The henchmen just stood there and Fidget laughed at that.

"'Guards, seize this..." Ratigan said through the robot.

"...despicable creature,'" the robot replied, pointing at the queen.

Ratigan cackled and the ruffians grabbed the queen.

"How dare you!" she yelled.

"Take her away," Ratigan commanded, ringing his little bell.

The henchmen obeyed as they took the queen and she shouted, "Let go of me, you ruffians!"

"Move along, honey," one of Ratigan's lackeys said.

"You fiends! Traitors!" the queen continued.

Ratigan used his rag to polish the robot a little with a smile, his scheme going according to plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N The queen is being carried to her doom. Where are our heroes?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...