Biker's Teddy (Wolves MC 3)

Door CrazyBookworm1997

Teddy has never been in a good relationship. Starting her new job as a cleaning lady for some of the local b... Meer

Characters
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Note(4/9/17)
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue

Chapter Seven

19.9K 666 13
Door CrazyBookworm1997

*Teddy*

  "Daddy," I giggled running over to him. "Guess what I did."

  "What did you do teddybear?" Daddy asked placing me on his shoulders.

  "You have to guess silly," I laughed placing his police hat on my head.

  "You drew a picture," daddy guessed laughing.

  "No," I giggled. "I got an A on my spelling and science test."

  "You did," daddy gasped shocked. "We'll then I think that deserves a surprise."

  "Really," I gasped bouncing on his shoulder. "What kind of surprise, daddy?"

  "I was thinking pizza with the guys?"

  "Yay!" I yelled hugging daddy's head. "Thanks daddy."

  "Anytime teddybear," daddy smiled.
---

   "Ouch," I yelped falling onto the floor when my alarm went off.

  "Teddy, are you alright?" Hacker yelled threw the door.

  "I'm fine," I said turning my alarm off. "I just fell in the floor, I'll be down in a minute."

  "Alright," he said and I heard him walk off. I sighed in relief pulling myself up on the bed before looking at the picture I had on my nightstand.

  "Another year," I whispered wiping my eyes as tears started falling. "I can do this."
---

  "You okay?" Hacker asked when I walked into the kitchen.

  "Fine," I smiled. "I need to call Angelica later though."

  "Here," he said handing me a small phone. "You can use that until we can find yours, I need to be at the clubhouse for a few hours."

  "So I'm going with you," I said and he nodded. "Let me grab my flip-flop and I'll be ready."

  "Is Teddy your real name?" Hacker asked as he stopped at a red light.

  "No," I replied. "It's Theodora, when I was little the closet I could get to that was Teddy and it just stuck. What's yours?"

  "Preston," he said and I laughed. "What?"

  "Sorry," I giggled. "I thought of an old stuffed bear I years ago and I named it Preston."

  "Haha," he grumbled. "I got to get to church, you be okay to get inside?"

  "I'll be fine," I smiled watching him run off. "Crazy male biker."

  I slowly made my way to one of the swings before pulling the phone out and dialing Angelica's number.

  "Hello?" Angelica answered.

  "Hey, how's your trip?"

  "Teddy!" I winced pulling the phone away from my ear. "Babe are you okay? You're not staying by yourself alone? Do I need to come home?"

  "Calm down," I said. "I'm doing okay still a bit shaken up. No, Hacker is staying with me at the house, finish the tour you've worked hard for that."

  "Are you sure?"

  "Yes, I'm sure." I laughed, "I was just calling to see if you could do me a favor."

  "What do you need?"

  "You remember my dad's old collection of teddy bear pins? I was hoping you could pick up the one I ordered up from the post office."

  "Yeah," Angelica said. "I don't mind. You feeling alright since today is the day."

  "I guess," I sighed. "It's hard knowing he's not here and sometimes it feels like it gets harder every year. I miss him."

  "When I get back we'll go visit him," she said and I smiled. "When was the last time we went together?"

  "Thanks Lica," I whispered. "Your the best."

  "Of course I am," she said and I laughed.

  "Hey Teddy," I jumped when Lily and Willow yelled. "Who are you talking too?"

  "Angelica," I said jumping when Willow grabbed the phone and put it on speaker.

  "How's Tanker treating you?" Lily laughed.

  "He's driving me crazy," Lica yelled and I giggled.

  "Theodora Breanna Daley," someone yelled and I tensed jerking my head towards the front of the compound.

  "Oh no," I whispered.

  "Teddy is that who I think it is?" Lica asked and just nodded my head hearing Lily tell her I nodded my head yes.

  "Theodora, my baby girl look at you. I told you these biker aren't good for anything but hurting you."

  "Who are you?" Willow asked and I shrunk back into the swing.

  "I'm her..."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19K 384 30
Idk when I post new chapters it's the last 2 months of school and I have been EXTREMELY busy: Wednesday suddenly realizes that she is in love with so...
41.5K 1K 23
Nicole just wants something to go right in her life. Since she was sixteen her life has been a mess. She finally has her life together, and everythin...
210 20 11
Grayson "Jaeger" Montgomery is perfectly content being the MC's computer whiz and having only the Rogue Wolves for family He's estranged from his par...
11.9M 237K 43
Cassidy moved into a new town when she turned 16 because her parents feared that living in the city would uncover her secret. In no time, she gets in...