Daddy's Boy [Larry AU] ☑️

By LarriesKingdom

The year is 2137 7-year-old Harry Styles has just moved to Doncaster with his father Christian Styles. After... More

Daddy's Boy #0102001
PROLOGUE
UN(E)
DEUX
TROIS
QUATRE
CINQ
SIX
SEPT
HUIT
NEUF
DIX
ONZE
DOUZE
TREIZE
QUATORZE
QUINZE
SEIZE
DIX-SEPT
DIX-HUIT
DIX-NEUF
DIX-NEUF [SPEÇIAL]
VINGT
VINGT ET UN(E)
VINGT ET DEUX
VINGT-TROIS
VINGT-QUATRE
VINGT-CINQ
VINGT-SIX
VINGT-SEPT
VINGT-NEUF
TRENTE
EPILOGUE
FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

VINGT-HUIT

385 14 24
By LarriesKingdom

2147.

Do you ever constantly ask yourself whether fate really does exist? If so, you probably have like a whole bucket load of proof to support it.

Harry never believed in fate. It was a crappy fairytale that he wanted no part of. But whether or not he believed in it, it seemed to want him.

Harry did not willingly continue to cut himself, even after landing in hospital for it. He didn't want to. But with everything going on around him, he's never found a better comfort. The new year meant Louis and Liam would have to put more time into studying for their finals (even though they were in April-May), and that meant more time for Taylor and Nick to come at them because Nick wasn't a fan of studying early.

The new year brought a new sense of trepidation from Miles and Christian which left Harry so confused as to why his father would look at him with something that looked very close to guilt. Due to that, his father worked later unusual hours with James. Harry didn't like James much because he was there one second and the next he had disappeared off the face of the earth.

The new year brought Harry nothing but absolute fear. He may not have brought up the whole whistling thing before, but it just never bothered him and it was just a small prank to him. But not now.

The first incident was when he was twelve. It was so casual. He was waiting for Christian on the sidewalk outside of school one afternoon. There were a few teachers still in the school but other than that Harry was alone. He told Niall's mum that his dad said he would be late but he would pick him up.

As he waited there, flipping through his small notebook of random doodles, he noticed a man in a dark blue suit and fedora walking in his direction. Harry remembered Christian insisting to never talk to strangers especially if they were covering their faces. Harry slowly patted his hoodie pocket confirming the pepper spray and whistle were in distance. The man stopped at the bench near the bus stop. Then he began to whistle the BINGO song. At first Harry was freaking out because was it like a call for others to come and attack him? So he tried to flip through his book but then at the end of the song a horn honked. It was Christian.

The second time was when he was thirteen. Him and Niall had gone to the cinemas to watch the newest Avengers at the time. They went without Christian for once, since he said they were able to handle the movies alone. Ofcourse he sent James with them. But James was incognito and he was wearing black skinnys and a white shirt just so they could recognize him after the movie.

But then Niall had to go to the bathroom right after the movie. Harry was better at holding himself so James asked Harry to wait in the waiting lounge as he followed Niall towards the bathroom. Harry didn't see if he went in as well as his attention was drawn to a random boy with blue eyes and blonde eyes. Harry found the boy really hot and he wanted to slap himself for that. He had only started questioning his sexuality that year.

Out of the blues, Harry froze as the whistling broke through the noise. He couldn't even believe he managed to hear it with all the noise in the place. He looked around to see who it was but there was no one. The 'B' was removed. It ended and two minutes later both Niall and James came back.

The third time was when Harry was fourteen. It was when he'd gone to the park that wasn't too far from Niall's house. Harry was talking to his dad who was on that mission in Italy and he was sad. He had had another asthma attack so he was clutching his inhaler hard to his chest trying to calm himself down being out in the fresh fall air.

At the end of the conversation, Harry continued to sit there and watch a bunch of 6-year-olds screaming and sliding on the playground. He smiled softly to himself, instantly relaxing. Given five more seconds, Harry would have stood up to walk back home. But he wasn't. Besides the playground were a group of adults both male and female. And then he heard the whistling. He swore it came from where the adults were standing. But he couldn't be sure. When he heard the 'B' and 'I' were removed, he stood up and ran back to Niall's house. Which probably wasn't so smart but he had to.

The next time was, awkwardly, also when he was fourteen. But he was to turn fifteen in days so Harry counted it as the same thing. It was during that mission when they went to Russia. Yes, the time when their hotel was blown up. Also the time when Harry had to go in for surgery. In the surgery room when Harry was all foggy from all the medicine he was on and they were about to give him anaestesia, and Harry heard that whistling. There was no one in the room and Harry was freaking out. It sped up his heart rate and he was scared. Doctors burst in and gave him the anaestesia and Harry fell asleep with the knowledge that 'B', 'I' and 'N' were omitted.

The last time was when he was sixteen and well, it just happened when they were in Tokyo. The pattern was annually meaning it was going to be back again this year. What scared him, was he didn't know when it would come or where. In Tokyo, the only letter left was 'O'. He was scared to find out what happens when all letter were gone.

It was all torture to Harry.

As he walked into the lunch room, his arm itching to be cut open and release some of the tension in him. He walked to the table sitting next to Louis and instantly cuddling him, tears already welling in his eyes. He didn't ask for his high school experience to go like this. He wanted more good, but it seemed he got more bad.

"Hey baby. It's ok. I'm here."

Louis cooed, wrapping his arms around Harry, pulling him more to his chest. He noticed Harry's right hand shake slightly and he took it in his own kissing the boy's knuckles. He placed kisses on Harry's cheeks and forehead, just trying to calm him down. He was glad lunch break was an hour long as Harry fell asleep in his arms. He smiled and went back to his conversation with Liam and Niall.

Fifteen minutes to the end of lunch, Louis figured he'd wake Harry up so he can get him freshened up and take him to class and sit with him until the bell. He'd done it before so it wasn't abnormal. But the speaker beat him to it.

"Harry Styles and Niall Horan, please make your way to the principal's office."

Niall went red as 3/4 of the cafeteria turned to their table. He really wished he wasn't sat facing everyone. Louis looked at him confused then felt Harry shift and slowly move up, opening his eyes. Harry always had a sixth sense for when he was being watched or stared at. He looked up at Louis with a small smile which turned into a frown as he saw how Louis was looking at him.

"Once again, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, make your way to the principal's office."

Louis didn't like the stares on the boys so he motioned Liam to get them all out of the cafeteria. Louis pulled Harry to his side and the seniors led the two out and down the hall to the office. Harry looked at Louis with a scared look and Louis could only kiss his lips shortly and told him it wasn't anything bad.

Harry and Niall walked in not knowing what to expect. If they were to do anything as presidents, they were usually called from class and they went to the admin office. Never the principal's. She motioned them to sit down and they did.

"Don't worry boys, it's nothing wrong you've done. I do have some good news infact.'"

Harry and Niall gave each other confused glances and nodded back at the principal. She opened a drawer and brought out two files and placed them on her desk.

"For the past three or so years, you two have managed to maintain very high grades as well as attend to your leadership duties very well. Because of this the Ministry of Education have noticed you as well."

"What does that mean?"

Harry asked, only starting to wake up. He started to feel Louis' lips on his and he needed to get them off before he got a boner in the principal's office.

"It does mean you two are on the list for scholarships for any college in London."

Harry and Niall gasped and smiled at each other excitedly. Wait till Christian heard about this. But she wasn't done.

"It also means, I am may have to relieve you of your duties as presidents effective next week."

Both Harry and Niall dead-panned and looked at her like she was suddenly crazy. They both whisper-shouted 'what' at the same time, having been best friends for so long.

"Let me finish. I have to relieve you of your duties because the Ministry has boosted the two of you to the seniors class of 2147."

Harry's jaw dropped and Niall shouted 'what'. This wasn't happening. Fate was acting in Harry's favor for once. Fate was finally on his side and Harry wanted to scream with joy. Harry involuntarily started to smile and he shook Niall excitedly. The principal smiled back and told them that the entire school would be informed of the new change during the following day's assembly (Friday).

"If I get a request to keep you two as presidents till you graduate then I will. You may go."

Harry raced out of there so fast, Niall hadn't even stood up. Niall thanked the chuckling principal and ran out as well.

Harry had jumped into Louis' arms and he was crying so hard, but it was a happy cry and he felt like the world was right and he felt so much love. Louis kept kissing his cheeks and he was supporting the light-weight boy by his bum.

"What the hell happened in there? This baby is laughing and crying in my arms and I'm scared."

Niall was laughing and jumping around Liam who was looking just as confused as his best friend. Niall grabbed Liam's hand and skipped over to the bathroom, Louis following as Harry clung onto him like a koala, giggling and crying. He put Harry down on the counter and saw his red eyes but his dimples were on display.

"Well?"

"We got promoted!"

"Aren't you already presidents? What are they gonna promote you to?"

Harry and Niall gave each other smirks and turned back to their boyfriends who were not prepared for what they heard.

"Senior's class of 2147!"

Liam shouted 'what' and Louis shook his head and disbelief. Neither Harry nor Niall were offended because they had this reaction as well. But Louis broke out of his shock and slowly turned to look at Harry with a growing smile.

"Oh my God. We're graduating together. We are actually graduating together!"

Louis said enveloping a giggling Harry into his arms and repeatedly kissed his lips and his cheeks. The warning bell had rung but none of them cared. Fate wanted the four of them together and they were going to graduate together.

* * *

"Liam, we are supposed to be studying, seriously."

"Louis, we've been studying for weeks. Calm down. Besides, isn't your boyfriend's birthday next week?"

Louis tackled his best friend covering his mouth. He looked over and saw Harry and Niall still laughing in the closet of Harry's room. He dragged Liam to the other side of the bed and removed his hand just before Liam licked it. He was just never fast enough to accomplish that simple task.

"Shut up child. I know. I have a whole weekend planned for it."

"Are we invited?"

"Ofcourse you are. But Niall's doing the invitations. I'm shocked he hasn't told you about it."

"I guess we're just that good of spies."

Louis gave him a bitch face and rolled his eyes crawling away as Liam whisper-shouted his name, telling him to come back.

When Louis looked back to the closet he saw Niall motioning him over behind Harry's back. He tiptoed in as Niall covered the boy's eyes.

"Ni, what game is this now? Seriously this better not be one of your horny games."

Niall blushed as Louis smirked at him. Louis smoothly exchanged places with Niall and he smiled at him, closing the door to the closet. The little shit knew it was sound proof.

"Niall? Niall, seriously stop. I'm gonna call Louis."

Louis leaned close to Harry, letting his breath tickle Harry's neck and he felt the boy shudder.

"L-Lou?"

"You missed me baby?"

Louis said slowly, planting a kiss right behind the boy's ear. Harry let out a shaky breath, already feeling his body temperature start to rise dramatically. At the age of 16, turning 17, Harry realized that his hormones only got crazier and Louis knew that. They hadn't had sex, both consenting to wait, but they had done other things.

Harry's eyes opened as Louis removed his hands from his eyes. He watched Louis look at him through the mirror and lick his lips. Louis' left hand went onto Harry's hip and Harry let out a small breath. Louis moved his face close to Harry's again and Harry's eyes flickered shut as Louis' right hand slowly trailed up his thigh.

The build up was agonizing but Harry soon started to let out hard puffs of air from his parted lips. Louis was kissing the side of his neck lightly but then it turned rough and Louis was sucking on his neck. Harry's head tilted to the side and his hand moved to Louis' that was on his hip. Louis entwined their fingers and his other hand moved into Harry's sweatpants. They went past his boxers and Harry's breath hitched and his grip on Louis' hand tightened slightly.

"You're so responsive princess. So beautiful."

Harry's head lulled back onto Louis' shoulder as the boy grabbed him in his hand. Harry let out a whine and Louis was even more turned on than he was seconds earlier. Louis' thumb swiped over Harry's tip, feeling the pre-come and he felt Harry shudder infront of him. He removed his hand and put his hand infront of Harry.

The loss of contact made Harry open his eyes. He saw Louis' hand infront of his face and didn't hesitate to lick the entire hand. Louis kissed his neck and put his hand in Harry's pants. He started pumping slowly and Harry's grip on Louis' tightened. He eyes closed tighter than before as Louis picked up speed. Harry was trying to muffle his moans, unsure if Niall and Liam could hear them.

Louis let go of Harry's other hand and his hand roamed his torso, underneath the shirt he was wearing. He played with Harry's nipple, tweaking it a little. Harry let out a mixture of a moan and whine and he almost came from that. Harry's entire body shook with sensation as Louis' hands worked his member and his nipples.

"L-Lou..."

He croaked out before he came with a cry of pleasure. Louis kissed up his neck, slowly removing his hand from Harry's pants. Harry turned around abruptly, kissing Louis hard. It had been a while since they had a proper make out and Harry craved it so bad. Louis backed him up to the mirror kissing him back as hard. His hands were on Louis' cheeks while Louis used his cleaner hand to pull Harry to him by his waist.

They pulled back for air and they stood there staring at each other for what felt like eternity. Harry's cheeks were flushed and his dimples were slowly peaking out as he smiled softly. Louis looked back at him with so much adoration for him. Harry was basically his world and he never wanted to lose the boy. They had a rocky start but now they were hitting two years of their relationship. Louis was so proud of how far Harry had come since being bullied as a freshman to being promoted to the senior class to graduate a year early.

Louis placed a small kiss to each of his cheeks and one longer one to his lips.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too Boo."

* * *

"Daddy!"

"Harry!"

Christian mimicked Harry's whine with a cheeky smile from his position on Harry's bed. Harry popped his head out of the closet with an angry pout.

"You're not helping me."

"Because you shooed me out of the closet about an hour ago."

Harry groaned and went back into the closet leaving Christian laughing and reading through his text messages with Miles and others with James.

Harry's birthday was the previous day but Louis said he had another surprise today (Saturday). The previous day, Louis took him to get another matching tattoo and they got the ship and compass tattoos. They were so beautifully drawn and Harry just had to tip the guy who wished him a happy birthday.

Louis swore Harry had a pain kink. The ship was so big and he didn't understand how he did it but that was knowledge and questions for later.

Then Louis took Harry to their spot at the meadow and they had a small picnic. They were cuddled up and eating chocolatey snacks while joking around and laughing like they were twelve. They stayed out till eleven, not even realizing how time passed as they told each other funny stories and told each other what they love most about each other. It was probably one of the only dates Harry has had, but it was by far the best ever. Nothing could top that.

Harry rummaged through his clothes trying to find an outfit. He couldn't even ask Louis or Niall what to wear because they had his phone. Is this what Louis felt when they took his phone on his birthday? He stopped rummaging and just stood infront of his clothes.

"Ok. You know Louis won't make you do an activity you can't but we can't be too classy either."

He slowly looked at his clothes, probably expecting one of them to jump at him and ask to be worn to whatever surprise it was his friends had for him.

"Stupid older people being mysterious as fuck."

He grumbled but his eyes caught sight of an outfit right infront of him. He thanked the heavens and quickly stripped down, scurring to put on the outfit.He stood infront of the body mirror and smiled, tying his hair half up in a bun. It was a simple white tee and black jeans but he tied a black bandana around his neck and he loved its simplicity. He didn't bother to put on a jacket but carried a grey hoodie for later.

He walked out smiling wide and posed at the door of the closet. He looked at Christian dramatically who smiled back at him getting up.

"Finally, the king is ready."

"Ew! No. I am a princess."

Christian smirked and led him out the house and into an awaiting van. This specific van was different and Harry couldn't see outside. That sucked because these people took this whole surprise to a whole new level.

The car came to a halt about fifteen minutes later of Harry drawing random shapes on the black window. When it stopped he went to jump out the car, but he was stopped by the stupid lock.

"Dammit."

"You are so antsy. Calm down buddy."

"I can't keep calm. It's ma birthday!"

Christian laughed and motioned the boy over. He tied a blindfold, covering his eyes and Harry wanted to start crying. It was already dark out, why must they make this more difficult. The driver helped Harry out and Christian came round. Harry took his hand and trusted him to not allow him to trip. He was wearing a white shirt for God's sake.

They walked for about three minutes before Christian told him to just stand. The wind blew slightly and Harry knew they were still outside somewhere. He stood there alone for another three minutes and he pouted, crossing his arms and huffed.

"I don't appreciate abandonment daddy."

"Daddy?"

Harry jumped at the high-pitched whisper and the 'ssshh's that came after. Now he was scared.

"H-hello?"

He held himself in a hug manner, looking sideways, preparing to attack anyone that came for him. He had trained with Louis in blind-combat so he was pretty good. He felt someone touch the back of the blind fold and swung his hand back. The person caught it so easily, expecting it. He would have thought it was Christian but the hands were so small and soft.

Before he could even breath out Louis' name, the blindfold dropped and rainbow lights shot up above him and people jumped up from random places shouting 'surprise!' Harry gasped and smiled so bright as he saw many of his classmates run up to him hugging him and wishing him a happy birthday.

He turned behind to see Louis standing there with a smirk. He opened his arms and Harry ran to him, jumping on him and wrapping his legs around his waist, giving him one long and hard kiss. Louis chuckled into the kiss and Harry was smiling so hard, feeling the flashes all around them, but it didn't matter to them.

Louis put him down and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Happy birthday princess. Well for the second time."

Harry giggled and Niall and Liam walked up to them hugging Harry and wishing him happy birthday. The music was turned up and people scattered the junkyard.

"A junkyard party?"

"It's unique and I really wanted you to have fun with your former classmates one last time. The house would have been to obvious for you."

Harry smiled at him and felt him entwine their fingers. Louis walked with him round the medium-sized junkyard party. At the DJ booth was DJ Khaled and Harry wanted to take selfies with him so bad even though Louis told him he wasn't taking any. DJ Khaled said he would only take with Harry and his boyfriend because it was his birthday, making every other person jealous.

Oh yeah, they officially were the coolest kids in Doncaster, and they didn't even try that hard.

As they went round saying hi to people, even a few seniors who had come, Harry remembered the shrill whisper of someone shocked about him calling his father the new sexual term 'daddy'. Before he could ask Louis who almost ruined the surprise, Taylor and Nick walked up to them. Then it clicked why that high-pitched voice was so familiar.

"Can't believe you almost ruined the surprise Taylor."

"Can't believe you call Louis 'daddy'"

Taylor tried mocking back but Louis and Harry just looked at the two and started laughing unwillingly. Taylor glared at them and Nick felt embarrassed.

"Oh Lord. Harry doesn't call me 'daddy' you fool. He calls his father 'daddy'"

"That's just wrong."

"Well so is losing your v-card to Nick but that didn't stop you now did it Tay?"

Harry gave a fake pout and then smirked watching the small nosey group around them record the confrontation as well as laugh at Taylor. Harry and Louis walked away and Harry was giggling by Louis' side.

As none were in the mood for dancing yet, Louis led the boy over to a sort of lounge. There were a few others and Harry smiled and waved at them. It was across from the DJ's booth and the large open space where people were dancing. Louis pulled Harry into his lap and took out his phone. He opened his Instagram and showed him the picture he had posted earlier.

It was so cute and Harry really loved it. Niall had taken it when they were in Tokyo and they just never got around to it.

But Louis pointed at the tag he had used: #HappyBirthdayPrincessHarry. It was short and beautiful. Louis clicked the tag and Harry was shocked to see 3,467 other posts on the tag. Some were videos of his reaction at the party, others were pictures from his Instagram or Snapchat, others were actual pictures he'd taken with people and others were of him and Louis at the party. As he cuddled into Louis, he noticed that the most liked photos had one from Louis, another from Niall and one from Liam.

After a while they eventually decided to go dancing. Niall may or may not have given Harry a cupcake with alcohol in it. Louis was about to smack the boy but Harry handled it like a champ. Thank God it was only a little alcohol, not as much as his own birthday cake. And they rocked the dance floor, busting out stupid moves and being goofy. He didn't even need to record anything as people had their Snapchats out recording and laughing. Some people even came up to them with their snaps and had both Harry and Louis smiling back at the camera.

At the time for cutting the cake, Louis helped him cut it and people were taking videos and pictures as Louis put icing on his face. Harry whined but his smile gave away his excitement away. Louis did pull him in for a short kiss that tasted like icing and Harry laughed into the kiss. The rest of the cake was cut by Christian, Jay and Lara and the it was distributed by some agents from the agency that Christian was paying.

Louis gave Harry a crown saying it was just another gift. Harry smiled so hard unable to contain his love for Louis.

They spent the rest of the night taking pictures and having fun. They even played a few rounds of 'Never Have I Ever' with about twenty people per round. The games were hosted by the adults who were not sympathetic to any of the questions, clearly understanding that they were dealing with hormone-crazed teenagers. If someone's answer was 'have' then they were to sip the lemonade provided. It was really bitter-sweet so they felt like it worked.

The funniest part according to Harry had to be when Lara hosted the group Louis, Harry, Niall and Liam were in. She was so sassy and funny and joked about the people who would drink.

"Alright, last one. Who here has had sex... underage."

About two senior boys shakily took sips of their drinks, cringing at the burn the drink it left. Lara was going to make a joke when she noticed a girl take a sip. She turned around and all gazes followed her as Taylor took a sip of the drink. Harry and Louis started giggling between them and everyone looked at her with either smirks or shocked expressions.

"Bitch, darling. You better get that pregnancy test right away. Unless you fail cause you is stupid!"

The group and anyone surrounding the circle burst into laughter and 'ooh's as Nick walked away from the crowd and Taylor blushed, also noticing Nick walking away.

By the time they got to the house at 3 a.m they were all so tired and retired so easily to bed. The four boys pulled out their sleeping bags and fell asleep together on the floor besides Harry's pink chair. As Louis kissed Harry goodnight with a final 'happy birthday' Harry knew this was hands down the best birthday ever.

And the only way to repay them, was to get better and stop self-harming. And so he would.

=•=*=•=

Word count: 4.7k words

Bruh!

Also I met Lilly Singh a.k.a iiSuperwomaii on YouTube and it was such an honor. She is so sweet and really short lmao. But I love her and it's now in my Wattpad bio.

One more chapter to the character asks woohoo!!! Byeeeee

-Linda-

Vote. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 233 27
"In this world until you find your soul mate and kiss them on the lips you can only see black and white. Once you kiss your soul mate you can see col...
480K 19.1K 43
Louis' mother managed to get him a job as a housemaid in Styles' family mansion. What happened when the feminine 18 years old boy met the gorgeous an...
55.3K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...
34.1K 815 22
17 year old Harry Styles loves spending summer at his parents lakeside cabin. He likes getting away from the drama of his school and spending time wi...