My Mistake

By kimxxix

A story of Sasha Lincoln and Marcus Gran who fell in love to each other. Just read and enjoy. More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 10

The End

1 0 0
By kimxxix

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

“There, in that green house.” While pointing my house because Marcus drove me home. “Thank you!”  I added.

I went outside the car. I’m going to open the gate but I heard him speak so I stopped.

“About a while ago, I’m jealous to my brother because he can declare that you are his girlfriend, then I saw your reaction and it makes me feel sad.”

I faced him confused.

“What are you talking about?”  I said.

“I declare that I like you, Sasha Lincoln.”

My jaw literally dropped because of what he confessed to me.

“Hey I’m waiting for your response here.” He said.

Tsk! Mainipin lang???

“Fine! I like you too.”  Nagulat naman ito sa sinabi ko kaya natawa ako.

“Really?”  He asked incredulously.

I just nodded and he suddenly pulled me in his chest and hugs me.

“Falling in love with you is a mistake.” 

I pulled away from his embrace.

“What? What do you mean?”  I asked curiously.

“Falling in love was not my mistake. Falling in love with you was. But it is the best mistake I have ever made.”  He said while looking at me.

I smiled and then he hugged me again and kissed me on the forehead.

If falling in love with is a mistake, then I will repeat this same mistake all over again.

Because loving you is the beautiful mistake that ever happened to me in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.5M 247K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
43K 2.3K 39
Javaid
2.9M 242K 53
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...