My Mistake

Від kimxxix

A story of Sasha Lincoln and Marcus Gran who fell in love to each other. Just read and enjoy. Більше

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
The End

CHAPTER 10

1 0 0
Від kimxxix

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

We cannot concentrate Marcus because Ephraim always messing around.

“Why not choose me to be your tutor? I’m smarter than Kuya.”  Ephraim said.

“Get outside Ephraim or else I will snatch Sasha from you.”  Bakit ba bigla bigla nalang ako pinapakilig ng isang ito.

“Fine!” Ephraim said and then he goes outside.

Grabe! He’s so harsh to his little brother. Kawawa tuloy si Ephraim.

“At last, matatahimik na rin tayo at makakapag-focus!”  Marcus said.

He took out his book and notebook. He told me to write all the words that I need to remember and then he teach me.

I just focus primarily on math and of course sometimes I can’t stop myself from looking at him because the more he’s serious the more it makes him handsome.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

after they met her Від M a r y

Підліткова література

42.8K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
What They've Done To Us Від harpiche

Підліткова література

661K 15.9K 65
sequel to aeou (read first) ✘ ✘ ✘ The boys are back. And they're out for revenge. Last semester the girls of Sterling humiliated Caleb, Luca, Atla...
Play The Part (Player Next Door Book 3) Від Natalie

Підліткова література

1.1M 61.7K 40
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
kilian [21+] Від Angelangel

Підліткова література

160K 959 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...