Roommates

By ChunkyFunkyMonkey

Rosalie Harness is a typical seventeen year old teenager, she goes to school, dates, parties and all other ty... More

Roommates
Roommates (1)
Roommates (2)
Roommates (3)
Roommates (4)
Roommates (5)
Roommates (6)
Roommates (7)
Roommates (8)
Roommates (9)
Roommates (10)
Roommates (11)
Roommates (12)
Roommates (13)
Roommates (14)
Roommates (15)
Roommates (16)
Roommates (17)
Roommates (18)
Roommates (19)
Roommates (20)
Roommates (21)
Roommates (22)
Roommates (24)
Roommates (25)
Roommates (26)
Roommates (27)
Roommates (28)
Roommates (29)
Roommates (30)
Roommates (31)
Roommates (32)

Roommates (23)

242K 3.6K 449
By ChunkyFunkyMonkey

This chapter is dedicated to the amazing person who made the cover on the right hand side. Thank you soooo much! I love it <3

A/N - Next chapter is uploaded, sorry for the short chapter.

The next chapter should be uploaded on Friday. Unless, I have time to do it beforehand.

Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's day for tomorrow <3

No proofreading done

Chapter Twenty Two

Lizzie’s P.O.V

I froze at Rosalie’s question, my heart pace increasing so that I could barely hear anything apart from the loud thumping of my accelerated heartbeat. I glanced at Calvin who was staring at me with a guilty yet nervous look on his face.

Wait? Why was he looking at me as if he was guilty?

“Can I just clean this up first?” he asked, pointing at the leftovers that came from Gina’s mouth all over his trousers. I smirked slightly.

“Calvin, just spit it out,” interrupted Zack, I looked over to him and smiled causing me to blush which made me grin wider.

So the famous play boy had a crush on me did he?

“Well-I-Uh…do I really have to do this?” muttered Calvin, cracking his knuckles, something he tended to do when he was nervous.

I sighed and was about to say ‘no, I didn’t really want to find out, to be honest, I was too scared to find out the real truth about why Calvin was behaving like so, but Rosalie interrupted, stopping me from replying ,” Yes, you do, now spit it out Calvin,” she snarled.

I stared at her, gaping; I’ve never seen Rosalie so serious in her life.

He shifted on his chair and glanced over at Tyler and Ben, “can they at least leave, no offence or shit, but I don’t want to blurt out my personal life story to you strangers,” informed Calvin who received a death glare from Tyler.

Serena grabbed her boyfriend Ben and whispered something in his ear which made him stand up and head out, shortly after by Chris, Tyler and Lisa.

“That wasn’t really necessary,” I grumbled, more to myself then to Calvin.

He looked down and apologized not bothering to meet my eye.

Jerk.

“Right, now can you tell us?” asked Rosalie, her eyes filled with curiosity.

I closed my eyes and took several deep breathes. Should I leave? Would I be able to handle the truth? What if it made thing worse?

A million questions buzzed in my head and before I knew it, I felt a warm hand on top of mine. Shocked, I glanced and looked down at the hand.

I smiled. Just because he confessed to me did he really think I would automatically fall for him?

I snorted slightly which caught Zack attention, looking down at his hand on mine and then back to him I smirked wider as he snatched his hand away from me.

“Well…?” said Vincent.

Staring back at Calvin I realised he was frowning at my hand where Zack’s was a second ago.

What was his problem?

It wasn’t like I was cheating on him like he did to me; we aren’t even together anymore.

“Gina threatened me,” he whispered.

I stopped breathing.

That bitch. I knew she was up to something, but why the hell would she target Calvin? She wanted Vincent.

Then it came to me. Rosalie. Vincent.

I was the one who set them up together; I was the one who shoved it in her face. I didn’t regret and I never would, but what that bitch did was out of order.

I never thought she’d go as low as threatening someone to get Vincent. I mean, how does threatening Calvin have anything to do with getting Vincent? Unless she was trying to warn me to back off. Like that would work. I mentally rolled my eyes at the mere thought.

“How?”

“What?”

“Why?”

Came the response from Rosalie, Zack and Vincent.

“Well, let’s just say I’ve done a few things in the past which I’m not proud of and she threatened to expose my secret if I didn’t break up with Lizzie and do what she told me to do. I don’t know how she found out but she said she her uncle was a cop and if I told anyone she’d expose my identity to him,” he stammered, dropping his head low and shaking his head in dread.

Bad things?

What was he talking about?

He never mentioned anything like that.

“What did you do?” asked Rosalie, softly, moving closer to him.

He shook his head and I gasped when I realised he had tears in his eyes.

“C-Calvin,” I muttered, feeling sympathy towards him. I wasn’t going to forgive him just yet, but what he went through is something no one deserves to go through.

Just then we heard footsteps descending the stairs.

“Please pretend you don’t know” whimpered Calvin.

“Pretend to not know what?” asked Gina, who looked slightly pale but still her bitchy self with her tight tank top and short pink mini skirt showing her long tanned legs.

“Calvin just shared one of his secrets which he was embarrassed to say, nothing interesting,” I replied with a bored tone, giving a fake smile towards her.

“And what was it?” she replied, rolling her eyes at me.

“He wet his bed last night,” I responded, which caused Zack and Vincent to chuckle lightly and Calvin to blush slightly.

“Seriously?” asked Lia, peeking from behind Gina.

Calvin, trying to cover up this lie started yelling something like “hey, told you to not say anything,” and shit, but I wasn’t really paying attention as I was more focused on the bitch standing in front of me giggling like a five year old.

How dare that bitch act happy?

I stood up and brought my palm to slap Gina in the face when Zack stopped me.

Glaring at him, I snatched his grip off me.

“What’s your problem?” I growled.

Zack shook his head, grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs.

“Let me go,” I demanded, stumbling my way up the stairs.

Ignoring me, he pulled me until we made our way to his bedroom.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I frowned, taking in my surroundings.

His bed was huge, like King Size bed, he had a large plasma screen along with a black leather couch, a glass coffee table. On the corner there was a desk with three large computer monitors and a large keyboard with a whole bunch of new technology crap, but what caught my eye was the guitar in the corner of his room.

“You play?” I asked, glancing at him.

He didn’t seem like one to play the guitar.

He nodded in response, his eyes following me when I made my way towards the guitar.

“Can I?” I asked, motioning to the guitar.

Again, he nodded in response.

Carefully, I picked it up, and strummed the guitar. I sighed contently.

“So…why did you do that?” I questioned, after several moments of silence.

“Do what?” asked Zack, huskily, sending shivers down my spine.

I gulped before answering, “You know,”

“Because I didn’t want you to get hurt,” he replied like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Rolling my eyes at his cheesiness, I lightly punched him in the arm.

“How the hell would I get hurt?”

“She could slap you back?”

I laughed, “You mean like a cat fight? But you love cat fights, hell; you love it even more when it’s someone you know.”

He smirked,

“True. Awww, man, I would have loved to have seen a cat fight, especially between someone as feisty as you,” he grinned, waggling his eyebrows.”

“Boys,” I muttered.

It became silent again.

I shifted slightly, “well, since I’m calm now, we should go back downstairs, no?”

When he didn’t respond, I turned around and made my way to the door when he called my name.

“What is-“ I got cut off when suddenly, his lips clashed into mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 25.9K 59
First day of college. Darcy Winters is a new student, she's quiet, quirky, lovable but not what people expect when they really get to know her, she p...
735 21 25
Rosalie Jones just wants to get her life off to a good start after graduating from high school but just when she thinks her ex-boyfriend is out of he...
13.7K 49 30
Some people have habits they just can't shift and 19 year old Chiara Wilkins is no exception. Her sleep walking has always been a nuisance to her and...
3.2K 250 38
Seventeen year old Rosalie's life is uprooted 1000 miles after the mysterious death of her parents. On a mission to figure out what exactly happened...