Motocross is my life

By wilki154

Cole Wilson rides a dirt bike, but is more than just a hobby it's a way of life. So when everything falls apa... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Final Chapter)
Rewrite

Chapter 6

761 15 2
By wilki154

"Okay, Miller put me down before we get into the room at least." I didn't feel like being carried into my brothers room.

"Fine but you can't run away, understand?"

"Yes, can we just get this over with?" We walked into the room to find my brother Kyle, one of his friends and DYLAN!

"What is going on? Mckewn shouldn't you be in your room?" Thankfully Ryan decided to play mom for once.

"They let me out of my room for 3 hours to come visit this guy today." Dylan seemed happy so maybe he didn't remember what happened that day or he didn't want to talk about it. Either way I wasn't bring it up.

"I have to ask, but how did Kyle lose his arm?" The friend asked and the room fell silent.

"You don't know?" I asked, trying to keep calm.

"No, no one has ever told me, and no one seems to ever talk about it."

"I don't want to listen to this again someone can tell him but I am going to get something to drink." I managed to get out of the room before I started crying.

"You know avoiding me won't help what you said." Dylan's voice echoed through my head. Of course I new that but does he realize that I haven't been able to even mention him without wishing I hadn't said anything.

"I know, but I thought you might just forget."

"So you didn't actually mean what you said?"

"I don't know how to answer that."

"What do you mean, it is a simple question."

"No it's not, you are my friend and I don't want things to change."

"Things won't change you and I are something more than friends and we always have been. I like you for more and always will Wilson."

*********

I know short chapter and it's been awhile but I promise the next chapter will be better. 

Picture of Nicole on the side>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

988 38 17
You know how all the people say you aren't supposed to go for 'Family Friends?' That doesn't exactly apply to this situation (italicize the 'exac...
10.6K 144 17
I was moving from Boston the city I lived it for so long to North Carolina! Just because of my dads stupid job. I mean our new place was nice i guess...
1.2K 17 14
Big things happen in people's lives...this all happened at Anaheim 1 when Kennedi was supposed to be catching up with an old friend. She meets some a...
32.2K 1K 46
Get ready for an intense story about Colleen Ballinger and when her world gets turned upside down. **** I have no intention of this happening in r...