My Mistake

By kimxxix

A story of Sasha Lincoln and Marcus Gran who fell in love to each other. Just read and enjoy. More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 10
The End

CHAPTER 7

0 0 0
By kimxxix

Marcus Gran’s POV

“Marcus Gran, someone’s looking for you!” My classmate shouted.

I stand and look to that someone who is looking for me.

I smiled secretly when I saw Sasha. I know that she will look for me because she knows that her phone is missing.

What do you want?"  I said in a peevish tone or pretending to sound peevish.

“Did you see my phone?” She asked with anxiety.

“What if didn’t see it?"  I asked.

“No! My tutor’s number is in my contact. I don’t memorize it. What will happen to me now in Periodical exam?” She said while she’s going to cry anytime.

“Tutor?”  I asked her.

She nodded as a response. I chuckled because she’s like a child.

“What are you laughing at? You don’t need a tutor because you’re already smart!”  She said while she snobs me.

“Since you said that I’m smart. Do you want me to teach you?”  I said while I’m smiling to her.

Kumunot naman ang noo nya.

“Eh? Are you sure? I thought you’re busy?”  ngayon lang nagprocess sa utak ko ang sinabi ko.

“Ay oo nga pala. So --”  I didn’t have the chance to finish what I’m going to say because she stops me.

“Oops! Wala ng bawian.”  She said teasingly. “Don’t worry; I’m going to treat you for lunch.”  She added.

I felt something inside me. I felt like this day is happiest one.

“Okay”  tipid na sabi ko.

“Thank you!” she turned back but I pull her hand immediately when I realized that her phone is in me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 87.9K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
195K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
44.2K 989 52
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...