My Mistake

By kimxxix

A story of Sasha Lincoln and Marcus Gran who fell in love to each other. Just read and enjoy. More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 10
The End

CHAPTER 5

0 0 0
By kimxxix

Marcus Gran’s POV

I’m doing my duty as a Student Council President but I can’t focus because of that particular girl.

“Am I really that bad?”  Asking myself out of nowhere.

“Maybe bro, you didn’t stop yourself insulting that girl. That’s already below the belt.” I felt guilty.

Should I say sorry to her or should I pretend that nothing’s happened and ignore her?

Sasha Lincoln’s POV

I’m here at the Library and borrowed a book to lessen my boredom.

I seated at the vacant sit and reading the book if it’s good.

“Here, this book is amazing.” I didn’t look at him.

After he go away I look at the book he gave and the title is “Sorry

I smiled when I read the title. Maybe he’s too shy to say sorry in person that’s why he just did it in this way.

Luh! I put down my head on the table to try stopping myself from smiling but I can’t.

Maybe I’m being crazy. I don’t know.
Halerr! He just says sorry using this book it’s no big deal.

I opened the book and I saw a sticky note in it.

“Sorry for everything.” This is what is written in the sticky note.

I put back the book that I borrowed and I decided to read the book that Epal gave me.

I went outside the Library and I saw Mr. Epal standing in front of the door while his hands in his pockets.

He’s looking at the book that I’m holding  that’s why I put it at my back.

“Apology accepted.”  I said then started to walk.

“No” he said. I stopped from walking and I look at him while raising my eyebrows.

“You don’t want me to forgive you?”  I asked him.

“No, unless you let me treat you some lunch.”  He didn’t give me a chance to talk because he already pulled me to the Cafeteria.

“You don’t need to treat me. What do you think of me I’m poor?” I said.

“It’s only a peace offering of what I did to you before.” I secretly smiled.

“I’m not a saint for you to give me a peace offering.”  He stopped walking and he face me. I look at his hand holding mine.

“Don’t talk too much just come with me.” He declared and continues to walk.

“Oo na po.”  I said.

“Good!” he said and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

327K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
173K 7.6K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
230K 6.8K 49
we young & turnt ho.