The Games( a Klaroline fanfic...

By klaroline02

Its Rebekah's birthday and everyone is bickering over who can control another person better. For 13 days they... More

The Games
The Seceret Spin
The Damon Game
Stuck beside you
The Hallway encounter
Never have I ever
Guilty Conscious
Would you mind?
Hide and Seek
Whats this?
A/N
Twister
New Orleans
Italy
Where the Rainbow ends
A/N
Alive
A/N
Last A/N
Okay THIS is the last A/N

Hey Bitches its me..

7.4K 107 98
By klaroline02

Hey y'all :))) Its been a long while that I have posted something to really update what has been going on..

With my all the horrible things that have happened this past year, I've come to realized that it is really unfair that I leave you guys on something even worse than a cliff hanger. I've recently found my muse and have decided to keep on writing this book and hopefully have the second one published as soon as I can.

If you guys have any questions regarding my book, my "disappearance", or literally anything please don't hesitate to drop a comment or message me.

Thank you for your patience, support, and love

See you soon,

XOXO Gossip Girl
( 😂 Hannah )

6/5/17

Sorry for this long ass delay it's gotten a bit difficult for me to find time in the work place and at home to be able to finally finish this book.

6/16?/18

Wow, this has been a while. Maybe I come back who knows I think maybe it's about time. How y'all been?

     Xoxo 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 15
What if Elena and Bonnie were accidentally sent back in time by a spell that Bonnie cast. 1000 years in the past to be exact. Disclaimer ~ I only own...
195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...
232K 7.2K 18
Klaroline, Elejah and Kennett. Caroline, Elena and Bonnie agree they'll be going dateless to Prom but what they didn't see coming was Klaus' persiste...
28.4K 960 31
This is a human AU story with the characters from the Vampire Diaries and the Originals. A fun, romantic story! Everyone is looking for love! Elejah...