Total Drama Island: Kaylub En...

By Eevee2

Twenty two semi-crazy campers, an old summer camp, a crazy/hot host, and his military trained, sidekick, chef... More

Info
Day 1: Part 1, The Campers
Day 1: Part 2, The Challenge
Day 2: The Sleep Deprived
Day 3: The Game
Day 4: Talents Found
Day 5: Wolf+Nature=Home
Day 6: Fear Is Only In The Mind
Day 7: How The Tides Have Turn
Day 8: Doe a Deer
Day 9: Mess In The Kitchen
Day 10: Trust Is A Must
Day 11: Military Pain
Day 12: X-treme Pain
Day 13: The Food War
Day 14: Pain Is Everywhere
Day 15: Treasure Hunt
Day 16: Hide And Run...From Chef
Day 17: Bike It Or Lose It
Day 18: Scared Or Terrified
Day 20: Tri-armed Trouble
Day 21: Relax...or Not
Day 22: Washed Away
Day 23: Lost in the Woods
Day 24: Semi-Finals
The Finale
The Race for the Mil

Day 19: Animal Hunt

2.5K 69 28
By Eevee2

I woke up feeling more lonely than before. Then Izzy busts into the guy cabin and scares the others while making me laugh. "Kaylub you look down let's lift you up." She then carries me out before the other join us and I walk with Duncan. Owen the gets taken up in a trap as I smell another one and hide behind the tree as the others get caught in a cage. I walk out giggling.

/"I find it fun with my new found abilities to avoid traps." I smile.\

"Good morning campers, or should I say trappers?" He says as he holds a beaver in his arms. "Ready for today's challenge?" He asked pulling out a knife. I look in shock concerned for the challenge. "Excellent, then let's chat about it over chow, shall we?" He then walks away as I follow along. He then throws the dagger making Owen fall and the cage open. We then sit down at breakfast...which was paste...I eat it, or at least trying to as I pull out a chocolate bar, and I'm sitting with Izzy.

"Campers, there are only eight of you left on Total Drama Island. After tonight's dramatic bonfire ceremony, only seven will remain. We're nearing the end, people, so look alive." Chris said as I smiled.

/"I think I can win this...I know at first I didn't open up, but now I think I have a high chance to." I smile wide.\

"Today's challenge involves making like our province's great rangers and game wardens. You'll each have 8 hours to trap an animal." Duncan then holds up Owen's hand.

"Got one," I give a soft giggle.

"A wild animal, which you must bring back to the campfire, unharmed. Rangers and game wardens often have to relocate animals for their own good and the good of campers." He said as I see Leshawna and Geoff playing tug-of-war with the food.

"For my good, I might have to barbecue my animal. I'm starving to death." Gwen said. Then both Leshawna and Geoff fall to the floor.

"Funny you should mention that, Gwen. Reward for winning today's challenge...is a meal of all your favorite foods."

/"Chocolate and pasta here I come!" I cheer with a huge smile.\

We then meet at the boat house, me standing with Duncan. "Everyone, choose an animal assignment." Owen up first.

"Chipmunk," Owen said.

"Frog," Leshawna picked up.

"Raccoon," Duncan called out.

"Duck," Gwen said in shock.

"Beaver," Geoff got.

"Deer, yes bagging a doe." Izzy said exited.

"Wolf...cool," I said.

"Bear, are you kidding me!?!" Heather said outraged.

"It's the only animal left." Chris said showing her the empty hat.

"These degenerates get cute little froggy, wee little puppy, and wee baby ducky, and I'm supposed to trap a bear with my bare hands?!?" She said.

"You do get 60 seconds in the boathouse to gather any equipment that might help." Chris says as I look back with a smile.

"Unless there's an animal trainer and a zebra carcass in there, I don't think it'll be adequate. This is ridiculous." She starts to walk past Chris heading back to the cabins.

"I don't think I've mentioned the penalty yet." Chris said looking after her.

"I don't care, I'll take it." She said still walking.

"Loser cleans the communal washrooms." Most of the other gasp as I shrug.

/"I have a high resistance to nauseous stuff also I'm used to cleaning stuff that I usually clean the communal anyway." I smile at the camera.\

"Sorry...hehe...I think I ate to much of that delicious paste." Owen says then farts as the others look at him.

"All right campers, you have just one minute in the boathouse to grab your critter-catching gear." We then all enter the boathouse. I look around and find a bucket of fish as I see Gwen and Heather fight over a net, an Duncan pick up a chainsaw after a comment from Gwen. I shake my head as I look around for some way to trap the wolf...wait what am I thinking? I look in a broken mirror to see my eyes shine gold for a second before returning to black. I smile and walk out as Izzy goes by with three boxes as Chris gives the ten second warning. "Everybody ready?" Chris asked.

"Yes!" All...except Heather says.

"No," Heather responds.

"Game on!" Chris says as I go running into the forest. I look around and head towards a cave I found a while back during a break from challenges.

"Okay here goes nothing..." I howl a calling and place the fish down as I retreat to the cave waiting. Soon I see a black wolf walk up cautiously as I exit the cave my eyes glowing a soft golden as I look at the other wolf who lowers his head. "Come," I say firmly as the wolf follows me back to camp grounds where I lead him to the cage and after I smile at him as he barks at me.

"Wow...great job you won!" Chris says as I nodded with a soft blush. "What do you want?"

"Three rare stakes for him, chocolate, and pasta for me please?" I say with a smile as he ruffles my hair and walks off. I stay by the cage and the wolf.

"Open the cage...open the cage!" I see Gwen coming as I do, she leads a duck inside and sees me. "I still don't have to clean the bathroom." She said with a smirk as I nod.

"I-I can give you c-chocolate if y-you want." She chuckles at me then nods.

"Sure, better then chefs food." I giggle as we wait. Soon after Duncan comes with a raccoon on his head. He pried it off before tossing it in. All three animals chatting as he looked triumphant.

"What do think of that?" He says proudly.

"Yeah Kaylub already won." Gwen says as I smile shyly busted his bubble. He looks at me.

"Want chocolate?" I ask, he rolls his eyes and ruffles my hair before heading off saying something about going to help Heather.

"Don't forget, last camper to catch their critter cleans the washroom." Chris said over the loud speakers. A table was soon brought over as the stakes were given to black wolf, the pasta, and chocolate were given to me. I smile as I start to eat the pasta, Gwen taking her piece of chocolate. "Wow, that all looks good!" Chris says as he leans on the cages. I nod with a smile.

"Open the cage!" Geoff comes running in with a beaver dam and dumps out three beavers.

"Hey man, impressive, and no rabies." Chris says as Leshawna groaned coming over covered in mud as she dumped a frog into the cage.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Leshawna said as she walked by. I offered both a piece of chocolate as both took one.

"Congratulations you guys." He said as they left. Then Chris sat down by me as I continued to eat my pasta. He smiled at me as I looked away with a blush focusing on my plate.

"Woo-hoo! Chris open the cage," Owen yells chasing after a chipmunk. Chris gets up to open the cage, but the chipmunk runs past and soon enough the two are running around the table. After the chipmunk runs on the table, I pick up my plate, chocolates, and drink as Owen crashes through the table. "The naturalist will not be defeated." He then continues to chase the chipmunk who ran into the cage. " Close the cage, close the cage," he yells as he runs.

"You sure?" Chris asks as Owen runs into the cage.

"Close it!" He yells as Chris shrugged closing him in the cage with the animals. Only then does he look to see he's in the cage. He then gets attacked by all the animals. "I'm the naturalist." I shake my head as my wolf was sitting off to the side still eating his stake. I shake my head and continue to eat as Heather, Izzy, and Duncan come out of the woods with Heather having a tranquilizer dart in her butt and Duncan looks like he had a blast. Izzy looked kinda upset, but still crazy, as I gave her some chocolate. She smiled as the light faded to dusk.

It was elimination time as Heather was strapped to a wheeler as she was drooling a bit, she refused to go to the infirmary till after seeing Izzy leave. I was sitting next to Izzy who was smiling.

"You all cast your votes and made your decision. When I call your name, come up and claim your marshmallow. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow tonight must immediately return to the dock of shame to catch the boat of losers and leave. That means you're out of the contest, and you can't come back...ever."

/"I really enjoy being here...despite some of the food options and the bathrooms at some points." I say with a slight smile.\

"The first marshmallow goes to Kaylub, Geoff, Owen, Leshawna, Duncan, Heather. One marshmallow, two players. Izzy, Gwen, one of you has spent your last night on Total Drama Island." Both girls looked at each other.

"Just give it to Gwen already!" Heather said through the paralysis. Chris shrugged and went,

"ehh," before tossing it to Gwen as I look at Izzy who nodded swiftly to me.

"Well, we've all got to go sometime, right?" Izzy says standing up.

"You could make out with me first, if that'll cushion the blow?" Owen suggests as Izzy stretched.

"Goodnight everybody, thanks for coming out!" She then smoke bombs away. I smile as the others gasp in shock. Chris went over to Heather

"Being the loser, you realize, you still have some unfinished business." Chris says holding up a mop and bucket.

"Duncan, I require your services." She said as I go with the two to help clean.

"You do realize you don't have to help me." Duncan comments as I was cleaning the floor. I shake my head.

"I choose to do this because I want too." I say with a smile as I keep cleaning. Heather tried to demand Duncan and I to clean the shower with Gwen's toothbrush, but, with a single look from me, Duncan decided against following Heather's orders. Soon we finished as Heather was over her paralysis and we all went to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 127 17
Mary- Diana had signed up to go on a reality show for the summer. She signed up as a joke but when she got into the show, she was over the moon! All...
5.6K 161 24
It's mostly going to be silly fun with these campers. Crazy things happened! Certain conflicts arises! And possibly a little bit more drama! But you'...
315K 5.1K 28
Twenty-three teens, a gross camp, obnoxious host, a crazy Chef, and 100,000 dollars on the line. Alex can be labled as the Girly-Tough-Girl, going on...
24.4K 495 21
I'm Kalani Cole. I'm best friends with Cook, Freddie and JJ. Except, I love Cook. Not like how I love Freddie and JJ. It's different. But I cant ever...