The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 5

151 10 4
By Wildfire_247

↠ Alexandra Queen ↞

I wake up to the sun hitting my face. I try turning away from it but there was an arm around my waist holding me in place. I open my eyes slowly and look up. I look at Sam's sleeping figure and smile.

'Wait what? Did I just say that? I just said that. Oh my god, I slept with Sam'

The events of last night come rushing back to me. The way his lips touched my skin. The way he was careful with me. I quickly get out of bed freaking out at the memories. I spot my bra and underwear on the floor.

I then start looking for my shirt and pants. Lastly looking for my shoes, which I had no idea how I took them off. I put everything on quickly then I head to the bathroom and clean up a bit .

When I walk out of the bathroom I hit a hard chest. I step back and realize it was Sam and he was naked. He had his hands on his hips. He looked mad. "Hey" I say awkwardly. "Hi" is all he said.

"Can you put some clothes on Sam?" I mumbled looking away. "Why? You've seen all of this already" I could hear the smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes.

I walk around him to the door. "Where are you going" he asked. "Home, I need to get ready for school" I respond with my back to him. "It's a Saturday Alexandra" I could hear him walk towards me "oh, um I knew that. I still have to go home. My mom might be worried and I have to text Elizabeth" I than felt a pair of hands around my waist.

"I already called your mom. This morning at 5, she kept calling."

'Wait what? He did what now?'

"W-what, um... what did you tell her. What did she say?" I turned around to face him. I could feel his large man-hold on my thigh. "Don't worry. I didn't tell her we had sex. I just told her that you stayed over for homework help. She was fine with it" I let out a sigh of relief.

I can't force with him being naked in front of me. "Can you please put something on" I beg this time. I walk out of his hold.

"Am I making you uncomfortable Lexi" He asked teasingly. He knows damn well he is. I wasn't going to tell him that though. It would only boost his ego. "What. No, no your not. Can you just put something on" I ask again.

"Ok, ok. I'm going, but you have to let me take you out to eat breakfast" he walked to his closet to look for clothing as he waited for my answer.

I don't respond so he stops and looks with an eyebrow raised questionably at me, an a white shirt in hand. I give in knowing he won't put on clothing if I don't answer.

"Ok fine but just hurry up" I say sighing in defeat. When he got into the bathroom with his clothing I texted Elizabeth. But then I realize I has 6 messages from her from last night.

Alexandra's Phone

Best girl-friend💕: kidding, I won't. If you answer
5 more messages

I click the message and see what she texted.

Best girl-friend💕: I'm home safe and sound. Have you gotten to his house yet?

Best girl-friend💕: Alexandra?

Best girl-friend💕: Girl it's late, why haven't you texted!

Best girl-friend💕: Its even later now. ANSWER ALEXANDRA QUEEN!

Best girl-friend💕: I'm worrying over here girl 😭

Best girl-friend💕: Child I swear, you better have a good excuse for not texting me like I told you to. Because if you don't I'll skin you alive

Best girl-friend💕: kidding, I won't. If you answer

I text back laughing.

Alexandra: Hey Eliz 😅

Best girl-friend💕: Finally women, why didn't you text me yesterday. I was worried sick about you.

Alexandra: Yeah I could tell from the message 🙄

Best girl-friend💕: Don't you dare roll your eyes at me young lady

Alexandra: Well technically I am not rolling my eyes, the emoji is

Best girl-friend💕: Your being sassy now huh, watch when I get my hands on you women

Alexandra: Then it looks like you'll never know what happened last night 😏😉

Best girl-friend💕: Hmmm, I'm sure it nothing. You just don't want me to skin you alive

Alexandra: You sure about that 😜

Best girl-friend💕: Ugh fine, if you tell me then I might just not skin you alive when I see you. Deal? 🙃

Alexandra: Hmm 🤔 let me think about it... yeah no, no deal 🙅

Best girl-friend💕: Alexandra 🤨

Alexandra: Ugh fineeee... I can't tell you over message though.

Best girl-friend💕: Why not? Did you murder someone?! 😱

Alexandra: NO! WTH Liz! Between both of us, you would be most likely to murder someone. It not that though, I'll tell you when I see you.

Best girl-friend💕: Yeah true, anyway you better though. Or I'll reconsider skinning you child.

'Crazy' I mumbled to myself laughing.

Alexandra: lmao ok, bye. Love ya ❤️

Best girl-friend💕: Love you too girl 💍

Not long after I was done texting Elizabeth, Sam came out of the bathroom all ready. He was wearing a white shirt with a light blue sweater and dark blue jeans and brown boots.

"What were you laughing about?" He asked taking a seat next to me on the bed.

"Nothing" I laugh "just texting Liz, she's mental that one" he chuckles.

"So where do you want to go eat" he asked changing the subject.

"Well first I want to go home so I can wash up and change into other clothing, than we can go eat at this new restaurant that opened on 7th street recently" I suggested.

"Ok your house it is, than its to 7th street" He smiled. We started our way out when I hear him cruse and pins me against the door.

He traveled kisses down my neck reaching my sweet spot. I moaned as I felt his hands reach under my shirt to my stomach. "S-Sam" he stopped and looked at me. "What" he smirked. "let's go before we don't even leave the house" I said out of breath, he chuckled. "I mean it doesn't sound like a bad idea" I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go" I could hear him groan behind me when I walked out the door.

'Well that was out of nowhere'

*🌹*

When we reach my house I walk in and see my mom on the sofa watching television. "Hey mom" I say. "Hey honey" she said not pilling her eyes off the television. I laugh lightly and walked to my room.

'And she says I'm always on the television and on my phone'

I head upstairs with Sam behind me. Once I reach my room I walk into to the bathroom "If you want I can join you" I hear Sam say a few feet away "nah I'm fine. You can wait here though" I start taking my clothing off when the bathroom door is closed. When I was fully naked I get into the shower.

*🌹*

I turn off the water and grab my towel then rapping it around my bare body. I step out of the shower and head out of the bathroom and into my room.

Once I step into my room I notice Sam sitting on my bed. "Can you please get out so I can change" I tell him. He looks away from his phone and up towards me. His eyes full of lust. "Sam did you hear what I said" he snapped out of it. "Yeah I heard. For what though, I've seen you naked. There's no need for you to hide your body from me behind that towel, not anymore baby" he walked towards me.

"Can you just please" I walked away from him and towards the door. He walked towards the door and before he left, he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I closed the door and went to my closet.

I took out a light pink blouse that Sam gave me on my birthday. Some white pants and white shoes to go with it.

When I was done changing I exit the room. I see Sam standing outside my door so I spin around showing him my outfit. "How do I look?" I ask. "Um, great" he hesitated.

"Really Sam? I know your lying" I really don't care about how people think I look but the fact that he lied is not the best sign. "Yeah you're right. You look better without clothing" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and than headed downstairs. We head down and I see my mom now in the kitchen. "Where you going honey?" I was about to answer but Sam walks behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Oh Sam, honey I didn't know you were here" she looked towards me and she raised her eyebrow. "Well you were watching television so you didn't realize. Oh and we're going to eat. Is that fine?" I ask. "Yeah sure but use protection" she said laughing lightly.

I looked towards her and narrowed my eyes "Mom" I whisper/yelled. "Don't worry we already did" I hear Sam mumble in my ear. "Heard that" I told him. "Who said I didn't want you to hear it" he smirked "Ok bye now kids" my mom waved us off.

"Love you too mom" I yell shaking me head. I close the door and walk behind Sam towards the car.

*🌹*

After Sam and I went to eat he took me to the park. We played around with the little kids there and swigged around. Get what I did there? No? Ok. I was trying.

While we were in the park there was a good ten minutes of me being alone because Sam went to do something. Do what, I have no idea. He never told me what but oh well.

In those ten minutes I texted Elizabeth. I told her about everything. She got all excited and everything.

I can't believe how everything just changed like that over night. I love Sam, always have and always will. I just wished we could have developed this kind of relationship with a 100% affection from both sides. (even though he hasn't made it official). No one forced me to make this happen but, I just can't lose Sam. Not after everything else I've lost. The thought of losing him is unimaginable. I'll never blame him for how I feel right now. Like I said, no one forced me. And I kind of don't regret it. If not losing him means being in a relationship then so be it, I'm with him now.

Me and Sam always promised each other that we would save ourselves for someone we love. And in a way I kept that promise. I do love Sam, even though it's not in the way he believes I do. I hope he never hides out that I did what I did just so I didn't lose him.

"I'm sorry Sam" I say out loud, I sigh knowing the if he does find out. He wouldn't want to speak to me again.

"Sorry for what?" I jump when I hear Sams voice. I look up and see him holding two ice cream cones.

"Oh just that... that it took me this only to realize how much I love you." He smiles at me.

"You don't have to apologize Alexandra, I will never put it against you. You were just scared of this not working and with that, losing me along with it. But I promise you that I will make it work. I promise to always keep you happy. I love you Alexandra and that's all that matters." He kisses my check and smiles at me again.

"I love you too Sam" he flinched and looked away. I look at him confused.

"Is everything alright Sam?" He looks me worried and I continue to look at him confused.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Oh look what I got ya. I've been look for an ice cream truck that had your favorite ice cream. It seems that people love cookies an cream because they emptied out the nearby trucks." I chuckled.

"Well it is the best ice cream ever created" I say laughing, I take a seat down signal for him to sit next to me.

"How dare you" He gasps dramatically "that is similarly not true, cookie dough ice cream is." He chuckled at his own sentence.

"I beg to differ, and so would all those people who emptied out the trucks." He laughed.

We sat there in silence as we ate our ice cream and watched the kids play around. This reminds me of when we all first meet. This exact playground.

I look at Sam remember and he looks back at me smiling.

'Don't worry Sam, I'll do everything in my power to also keep you happy'

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
488 38 16
In the ominous depths of darkness, his words echoed like a sinister melody. "You don't even know why you're here. Escape is futile. Pain will be your...
1.4M 48.9K 61
I turn around and look into his blue eyes, searching them. When I'm certain that he's not lying, butterflies erupt in my stomach and I gulp audibly...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 & 𝕃𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤 ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...