A World Of Fiction

By SweetMemories2606

Flora was never who she said she was, she had lied to them about everything. When the truth was revealed, the... More

Secrets
Welcome to the World
A chaotic meeting
Practice Makes Perfect
Danger, love and secrets revealed
Memories, discoveries and arrangements
Party Crashers
Deep Conversations
Evil Triumph
Revelations Part 1: A bond is formed
Revelations Part 2: Facing obstacles
Revelations Part 3: Change of plans
Revelations Part 4: A new era
Revelations Part 5: Losses and gains
Revelations Part 6: Fantasy X Reality
A World Without Magic
Missing
Trapped
Danger and Mistakes
Time changes everything
Untitled Part 22
Time Changes Everything
Brokenhearted
Going Back
New Beginnings Part 1
New Beginnings Part 2
Back To Work
Fighting for our lives
Some fall down, some rise up
Falling into place
Joy and Hope
Epilogue

Victory: the strenght of love

982 23 24
By SweetMemories2606

Here is the second part of 6X06. I included some Flora X Helia scenes that I think you'll like

Back in the ballroom...

The Winx, Daphne and the specialists were fighting against the fire eaters, but it wasn't going well. It seemed like the monsters were immune to magic and the more the fairies attack, the angrier they got.

"I command you to step back!" King Oritel advised the monsters as he swung his sword. Queen Marion stood by his side with her own sword in hand. The monster didn't stop advancing and they were forced to step back themselves. "Where are the girls?" He asked his wife.

"If they're together, they will be fine." She reassured him and they went back to worrying about the monsters.

Across the room, Stella, Aisha, Daphne and Nabu were surrounded by three monsters."Some guests never get the hint that it's time to leave." Stella joked once again.

"Their ability to push back all magic is legendary." Daphne said.

"Right, just get to the part where you tell us how to beat them." Stella asked annoyed and Aisha rolled her eyes.

"Legend says that only the power of the vortex of flames can defeat them." Daphne responded and the girls started wondering what was the vortex of flames. In that moment, Brandon, who had been fighting against a fire eater, was knocked down by it and the others were too busy fighting against one of them to help him. The specialist fell to the ground and his sword flew across the room. It landed near Flora, who had been fighting a monster with Helia's help and as she watched the monster about to kill Brandon, she knew there was only one thing she could do.

"Flora? What are you doing?" Helia screamed as she picked the sword and flew towards the monster about to kill Brandon. His scream got the attention of the others and they stared at Flora like she was crazy. The nature fairy got to Brandon just as the monster was about to send its power towards him. She managed to swing the sword and block it out.

"What the hell just happened?" Musa asked with wide eyes.

"Did Flora just use a sword?" Stella asked next. Everyone stared at the nature fairy, but since the fight wasn't over, she barely noticed it. The monster sent more fire her way and she once again deflected it. Then, with a swift movement she jumped and kicked it, sending it far away.

"Now that's done." She muttered to herself. Then she noticed that all eyes were on her. "What?" She didn't understand why her friends looked so surprised.

"You just used a sword. Since when do you know how to use one?" Musa asked her and Flora realized what she had just done. Never had she used a weapon in front of them before. Now it was time to lie some more, great!

"I don't like using weapons. Remember, I'm a lover, not a fighter." She told them.

"But you sure know how to use them. Where did you learn?" Stella asked and Flora knew this was coming.

"My father taught me." As she heard those words, Aisha realized that they were not true. She didn't know why, but she had a feeling that Flora was lying. And she was right.

Many years ago...

The boy with blonde hair was playing with a guard. He held a small sword as he swung it repeatedly and tried to stab the guard. They were in a beautiful field filled with white roses (anyone remember) and a young girl with tanned skin, green eyes and brown hair sat in a great oak tree as she watched them. The guard pointed at her and the boy noticed that she was there.

"Hey, Will." Flora said and he smiled before coming her way. With a bit of difficulty he managed to climb the tree.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her as he climbed. "I thought you'd be at the library now." Flora laughed as he tripped and almost fell and she helped him get to the branch she was currently on.

"It was rather lonely there, so I thought I'd visit you." She gave him a warm smile and then she handed him an apple he hadn't noticed she had been holding. "Here, you should eat something, you must be exhausted after all that fighting." He took the apple and took a big bite.

"Thanks. I was very hungry, actually." She smiled at him and then her attention went to something behind him. He looked in the same direction and saw a small black cat coming their way. "Hey there, buddy." He told the cat and it lifted it's head. Huge blue eyes stared at them.

"He's so cute!" Flora said and Will nodded his head.

"That he is. Come here, little fellow." The cat jumped and landed right on Will's lap. The blonde boy started caressing it and the car purred.

"I'll never understand why you love cats so much." Flora commented and he looked at her.

"You were the one who said he was cute." He argued and Flora laughed.

"Yes, but I'm not the one who takes them to my room to live with me." Will blushed and she laughed even harder.

"You don't have to keep mentioning it." He complained and crossed his arms. The cat glared at him as he stopped caressing it.

"Okay, okay..." Flora said while still laughing after he pouted. "You know, I think I'm gonna start calling you petit chat. It's fitting." She told him and Will had a thoughtful look on his face.

"That's not so bad, miss bouquineuse. (correct me if I'm mistaken, LostMirage)." Both laughed at their new nicknames.

"You know, I've read many books about wars and fighting." Flora commented after they managed to control themselves.

"So?" Will said after he gave the last bite to his apple.

"Maybe you could teach me how to fight." Will started laughing so hard that the small cat in his lap almost fell. It growled at him angrily before jumping from his lap and landing on Flora's. She gladly started caressing it.

"Stop laughing!" Flora complained before she hit him on his shoulder and he finally stopped.

"I'm sorry, it's just so ridiculous. Girls don't need to know how to fight." She glared at him.

"Well, but I want to. So, are you afraid of taking the challenge of teaching me?" She asked him with a smirk, knowing that he wouldn't be able to turn down a challenge.

"Fine. But we can't tell him or else he'll kill me." He said seriously and Flora nodded.

"Okay. I promise." The two of them stayed there on the three talking and laughing for hours, until the sun started setting and they knew they'd better come back before a search party was sent after them.

"That's cool." Musa said after Flora told them how her father had taught her how to fight. "We were just surprised because you had never mentioned it before." The others nodded and Flora pulled on a guilty face.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think it was that important." She shrugged her shoulders.

"I think it's sexy." Helia said as he pulled Flora closer. "My fiancée's a badass." Flora laughed at his words.

"I'd hardly call it that, but okay."

"Well, you're good and all, from what I've seen, but I doubt that you could ever beat me." Riven said and Musa elbowed him. Flora smirked at the maroon haired specialist.

"Are you so sure, Riven? Would you like to try it one day?" She asked him, knowing he too would be unable to turn down a challenge.

"Are you serious?" Riven asked with wide eyes.

"I have got to see this. You two should definitely do it one day." Musa excitedly said.

"Okay, then. When the fight against the Trix is over, we'll give it a shot." Flora said and they were even more surprised. With what they would find out later, Flora knowing how to use a sword would be the least surprising thing of all.

"Daphne, Bloom's in danger!" A worried Sky appeared out of nowhere, scaring everybody.

"What happened, Sky?" Daphne asked him. Anger and sadness mixed as he responded.

"I think that Thoren and Diaspro have taken her to the vortex of flames." Daphne gasped after hearing this.

"Diaspro is here?" She asked Sky. She knew the story behind the blonde girl for she had been told by Bloom, but she couldn't believe that Thoren might be working with her.

"Yes. I think she wants to kill Bloom." Daphne had a thoughtful look on her face.

"Historically, the vortex was a place to test the dragon flame."

"That doesn't sound so bad." Stella commented.

"But after centuries, it's power has grown so strong that no one can control it. Even more now that she's so weak, Bloom could die if she gets there." Sky had a determined look on his face.

"Then let's go!" He screamed and him and Daphne quickly got to the vortex.

At the vortex...

Thoren and Diaspro stood before the vortex of flames. The more he looked at it the more he was sure that this wasn't the ideal place for Bloom to be. But the screams coming from frightened guests reminded him that Daphne could be in danger and Bloom was the only one who could stop the monsters.

"Here we are. Isn't it breathtaking?" Diaspro said and Thoren couldn't help but agree. "Now place Bloom right there." She pointed at the cliff and Thoren was sure she was crazy.

"Down there? Are you crazy?" He questioned and Sky and Daphne suddenly barged into the vortex before she could answer.

"Don't listen to Diaspro, Thoren!" Daphne screamed and Thoren looked at her. Seeing how worried she was confirmed that this Diaspro girl could not be trusted. So he took a step back and handed Bloom to Sky.

"You are one wicked girl." He said once Bloom was safely in her boyfriend's arms and Thoren pointed his hammer at her, ready to attack. Diaspro sent a spell his way and he would've been hit if Daphne hadn't used her magic to form a shield after she flew towards him. "Thank you." Thoren told her afterwards and she gave him a bright smile.

"No problem. It's kind of my job, you know, rescuing people." They smiled at each other as they recalled their first encounter. Both were too distracted to notice that Sky had been knocked out by Diaspro. Thoren pulled back a stray of hair that was on her face and they leaned in.

"What are you doing to her?" Sky's scream brought them back to reality. They blushed before looking at the prince and they realized Diaspro had Bloom under a spell. "Diaspro, don't you dare!" Sky screamed with rage and Diaspro just smirked.

"Give it up, Sky. You're too good for her anyways." The blonde smirked and Sky looked at her a bit surprised that after so long she was still chasing him.

"I love Bloom and I'm never going to leave her. You need to get over it." If looks could kill, he would be long gone.

"Well, I hope you can deal with this then." And then Bloom was thrown into the vortex. Sky jumped and tried to reach for her and ended up almost falling himself. But Thoren was quick to grab his hand and help him come up.

"There's nothing you can do now." Diaspro said with an evil laugh.

"Nooo!"Daphne screamed and she sent a powerful attack Diaspro's way. The blonde girl barely managed to uphold it and then she disappeared. Daphne joined the two man and she and Thoren hugged each other tightly.

"I'm so sorry, Sky." Thoren said truthfully, but Sky only glared at him.

"Are you really? Just like when my father was almost killed?" The blonde prince said angrily. He knew that fighting with Thoren was pointless, but he was in too much pain from losing Bloom to care.

"Sky, you know that I was telling the truth that day." Thoren said rather surprised, but also glad to finally understand the reason why Sky had been so cold towards him for the past few years.

"No, I don't. You lied just to save your father, who is a murderer." Sky retorted, still not thinking straight. Now Thoren was offended.

"Sky, I know that you're grieving right now, but I wish that you would respect me. I swear that I didn't cover up for my father because he's innocent. Do you really believe I would've let him go if he wasn't?" Those words made Sky think about it and he finally realized that he knew his cousin well enough to know that he wouldn't cover up for a murderer.

"I'm so sorry, Thoren. I guess I let grief get in the way of rational thinking." Thoren gave him a small smile and they shook hands.

"Aww, you two are so cute." A sweet voice said and they turned to stare at Bloom as she came out of the vortex, fully transformed into her Bloomix Form.

"Bloom?" Sky asked as he looked at her like she was a ghost.

"Yep. Did you miss me?" She asked him with a smile. He smiled back and then she flew into his arms. For a few minutes they stood there, happily in each other's arms before they pulled apart when there was growling. Many fire eaters showed up on the vortex, but Bloom was ready for them. She used her new powers to eliminate them.

"Great shot, Bloom. Now let's go! The Winx need our help." Daphne urged Bloom. The two sisters shared a quick hug before the four of them ran to the ballroom to meet the others.

Back to the ballroom...

The fight against the fire eaters was uneffective and never ending. "I don't know how much more of this I can take." An exhausted Stella complained as she and Aisha used their shields to block the monsters.

"I know. But we have to keep going." Aisha said and she panted.

"That's right, Aisha. But now you have one more to help you." Bloom said as she emerged and everyone stared happily at her.

"Bloom, you're back!" Stella excitedly said.

"And you've got your Bloomix powers." Flora added happily.

"That's our girl!" Musa said. Bloom returned their smiles and then she used all of her restored energy to eliminate every fire eater there was. When they were gone, the Winx group hugged. When they heard clapping from behind them, they looked back to see most of the guests had returned to the ballroom and were applauding them on their victory.

Later that night...

The party was back on as everyone celebrated the defeat of the fire eaters. Stella and Brandon danced in the moonlight as well as Musa and Riven. Aisha and Nabu were sitting down in the garden as they spent some time with Lana, who wasn't going to sleep any time soon. Bloom and Sky were now standing near Thoren as the two boys made peace with each other.

"Thoren, I'm sorry for misjudging you." Sky said and Thoren smiled at him.

"It's okay. I probably would have done the same if my father had almost died." Thoren replied and then he looked at the fire fairy who was proudly staring at them.

"Oh, how I wish there was a handsome prince I could dance with." Bloom dramatically said and the three of them laughed.

"Wouldn't that be nice?"Sky jokingly replied. Thoren smiled at them both and thought of asking where Daphne was, but Bloom beat him to it.

"I think that there's a certain princess in the balcony who wishes she had herself a handsome man to dance with." She winked at him and he muttered a thanks before going to the balcony. Daphne had her back to him, so he called her name and she smiled.

"Hey." She said simply and smiled. He approached her and couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she looked in the moonlight.

"Hey, beautiful." She blushed at the compliment and he approached her. As they got near each other, there were fireworks in the sky.

"Wow! That's so pretty." Daphne commented as she watched the fireworks. Her eyes glowed in the moonlight and Thoren couldn't not look at her.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said without even thinking.

"Thoren, you're so sweet." She smiled brightly at him and he held her hand.

"I guess you have that effect on me. I'm not usually like Sky or Helia." Thoren said and both laughed at the mention of the two specialists.

"No, you are the perfect gentlemen." Daphne said and she sighed. "I sometimes wonder why you like me so much." She lowered her head as she felt insecure. She hadn't meant to say it out loud, but now the damage was done.

"I like you because you are beautiful and brave and kind. The way you care for your family, specially Bloom, is not something that can be seen everywhere. You are truly a good person, Daphne." Her heart warmed at his words and in that moment all she could think about was she wanted to kiss him. As if he knew exactly what she was thinking, Thoren took a step forward so that their faces were very close. Both leaned in and shared a kiss that they would remember and cherish forever.

With Flora and Helia...

The young couple sat by the main fountain with his arms wrapping around her as they watched the fireworks.

"That's so beautiful." Flora said dreamily and he smiled at her.

"Indeed. But there's nothing that could compare to the beauty of a blooming flower like yourself." He told her and she gave him a bright smile.

"Is that a new poem?" She asked him curiously and he shook his head.

"No, it's not even a poem. But maybe it could become one." He said and she nodded her head.

"Definitely. I would love to see a new poem of yours, my handsome artist." He laughed at the nickname and kissed her forehead.

"Well, I don't know about a new poem, but I do have some new portraits I've made recently." She looked at him curiously.

"Really? Are these the ones you kept hidden in my house and showed everyone but me?" He nodded his head. "I wanna see it. Right now." She demanded and he laughed.

"Okay. Let me just grab them, they're in my suitcase." He said as he stood up.

"Okay. Don't be too long." She said and they shared a quick kiss before he went to the Bloom's room to find the portraits. He passed by Daphne and Thoren as the two were too lost in their kiss to notice him and smiled at them. Flora was left alone in the fountain and she sighed. It had been ten days and she still hadn't found the picture and now there was something wrong at Alfea? "What the hell is going on?" She asked herself. Then she heard voices and she stood up and got ready to attack if necessary. Her face relaxed once she noticed it was only Tecna and Timmy.

"Hey, Flora." Tecna greeted and she smiled at the couple.

"Are you two going on your meeting?" The fairy of nature asked. Timmy nodded his head a bit shyly. "good luck!" Flora told them and Tecna thanked her before the couple walked away. Helia came back a few minutes later with a few paintings in hands. She eagerly took one of them and gasped when she saw it. They had been dating for 3 years, he had made plenty of portraits of her, but this time he had outdone himself. The first painting she held was of her in a beautiful wedding dress while he also drew himself by her side.

"It's breathtaking, Helia. Super well done." She told him and he smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it." He told her and they shared another kiss before she looked through the other paintings. Some were of her and one of them was Stella and Brandon's. Helia told her that the couple had asked him to make a portrait of them a few weeks before. The last portrait was of Aisha and Nabu with their little girl.

"This one's my favorite." Flora pointed at it and he nodded his head.

"I love that one too. They look so happy." Both stared at the picture and when Flora looked back at him and saw the look on his face as he stared at the small family, she knew that this was what she wanted. To be happy, at last.

"They do. We'll be just as happy as them, I'm sure." He smiled at her.

"I know we will because I'll surely spend the rest of my life trying to make you happy." He told her gently and her eyes welled up with tears.

"I know you will and Helia..." She paused for a second to look back at the picture. Her best friend's smile told her that this was right. "I think that I do want to have children with you."She told him and he gave her a surprised look.

"Truly? What changed your mind?" He asked her, wanting to make sure she wasn't doing this just for him.

"Seeing how happy Aisha and Nabu seem and how happy you are when you're with Lana showed me that this is what I want. Our family." His smile grew even bigger and they shared a passionate kiss, glad to be so happy. Flora wondered if she could ever be happier than she was right now

Back at Cloud Tower...

In Selina's room, she and Catherine watched the couple's exchange with frowns. This day hadn't gone as planned and Catherine was getting impatient.

"I cannot believe that this didn't work." She angrily screamed and Selina was worried that she would awake the Trix.

"Can you not scream? The last thing I want is for the Trix to come here." She complained and Catherine stopped pacing.

"This is your fault, Selina. You don't know how to use the Legendariun." She accused and Selina got scared with the rage in her eyes.

"No, I just... I failed. I'm sorry." She lowered her head.

"No, child. It's okay. This job is much too important to be trusted to you. So I'll take care of it myself." Catherine smirked as a plan began forming in her head. The answer was so simple that she didn't know how she could've missed it.

"So you're going to kill the Winx yourself?" Selina looked at her in disbelief. Sure, she had seen Catherine in action and she was powerful, but not enough to stand up to the Winx alone.

"Indeed. But not here, of course." Selina was confused now. If not there, where? "Their magic is too powerful. So all I have to do is send them to a world without magic." She said and Selina started thinking that she was crazy.

"A world without magic? But that doesn't exist. Even on Earth there's magic now." The young girl argued and Catherine simply gave her a smile.

"My dear, there is so much more to this world than you could even imagine. I'll get rid of the Winx soon, I can promise you that. Once they're gone, the Trix will be so grateful to you that you'll easily have a future with them. So be ready to join the dark side." Catherine told her and just like that she disappeared.

So, what did you think? Did you enjoy the cute Daphne X Thoren scenes?

What about Will? Did you enjoy the second flashback? And the Riven and Flora bet? I hope she wasn't too much out of character this chapter. Did you like the last scene with Flora and Helia? I felt like they needed to have at least one scene in this episode, even though it wasn't about them. DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT AND IT KEEPS ME MOTIVATED. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 70 23
Search For A Secret - Sequel To Hidden Siblings. So much has happened to Melody. Her little sister Harmony graduated, she finished her first year at...
263K 5.5K 78
Rejoin the young Bloom, Stella, Musa, Flora, and Tecna as they form the Winx along with a new member Sonya! So be apart of the Winx Club and be One o...
29.3K 653 26
Cover: https://pin.it/1KYGXOB Icy the leader of the Trix. A group of 3 ''powerful'' witches against a group of 6 fairies, to lock the Legendarium wor...
14K 258 15
"In the end the shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty forever beyond its reach" J.R.R Tolkien I will face God an...