The Face of Another

saltyshimx

Her name is Dazai Isana. Her ability is The Face of Another. But why hasn't anyone ever heard of her? After a... Еще

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue

AN

1K 25 13
saltyshimx

Whelp folks, that's it for the story of Dazai Isana and Nakahara Chuuya.

I have decided though to continue with the story of Akutagawa Isana and Kureno Chuuya, in the new book I have just published called 'The new Double Black'.

I hope you enjoyed this story just as much as I have and will continue to read the second book of this story, if you're interested in the future. I've also planned a few special chapters already containing or beloved Dazais and their hat rack :')

A big big thanks goes to victxry for having commented all those great things. I'm glad to have found my sarcastic soulmate :') I hope you'll also follow on in the next story.

Anyways, hereby I declare this book as finished. I hope we'll see each other in The new Double Black!

Love,

Your sarcastic salty trash can

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

29K 1.1K 12
Vampires and abilities exist in this world. Dazai Osamu, a well known Vampire works with the Armed Detective Agency in Yokohama. Lately there has bee...
91.3K 2.7K 45
Y/n L/n. Assassin of Silent Winds. She's sent on a mission like always but fate changes the outcome. What happens when she meets the infamous, Black...
6.9K 280 14
You, Nakahara (Name) were the twin sister of Nakahara Chuuya. Unlike your brother who manipulates gravity. You could manipulate time. While he went a...
218K 6.6K 16
To the moon she has prayed, the moonlight grants it... After destroying the place that had imprisoned her for so long, (Y/n) (L/n) now seeks for the...