Living with playboys 1|+18|EN...

By kookiejar__

[COMPLET] *This have smuts chapters +18* You're a girl with the dream of being a model and you just got back... More

Back to Korea!
A stranger in the dark.
The dream! (+18)
That's what we do!
Revenge!
Little surprise!
Tag
The night (+18)
What do you want?(+15)
Work!
The date!
End of the bet? (+ 15)
Get that idea out of your head.
Knowing each other!
Can I join you? (+ 18)
Travel! pt. 1
Travel! pt.2
Travel part.3
More party!
Give yourself !
As you deserve (+18)
Return!
I'll call you later
You are what?
Confession (+18)
Trust
Plan (+18)
let's go
You wouldn't dare!
One night only ours. (+18)
Blurred vision pt.1
Blurred vision pt.2
Christmas pt.1
Christmas pt.2
question
Silence.
Hope you like...
New year!
Answer!(+15)
BOOK 2
wedding.
Epilogue!(+18)
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

Starting the party!(+15)

26.5K 525 201
By kookiejar__

Yuju:

8 am in the morning, I'm going down to eat something, my course starts in 40 minutes.

I'm so excited, modeling course with the most famous models in Korea, I hope everything goes well.

Hmmm that smell good, what are you doing sisi?- i asked

Preparing pancakes with red fruit syrup- she said- Would you like something to drink?

Of course, but you do not have to be so formal to me!

I'm sorry, it's my job, if you do not mind I'd rather keep calling you like this- she said shyly.

Well... Okay! -I said, smiling.

She is very beautiful, and must be at least 3 years older than me, why does she work for Jungkook?

Sisi, can I ask you a question?

Of course!

Hm, yeah ... why do you work for Jungkook? Not to be nosy, but you're very pretty, and you should be doing something more...

She gave me a weak smile and answered

Besides the money that is very good, I think he is a good person with me, helps me with other things ...

Other things? -I asked.

Yes, other things. -A man's voice came from the kitchen door.

When I looked, I saw that Jungkook was entering the kitchen. I looked at my pancakes and began to eat.

Why are you questioning my maid at this time of the morning?- He asked, irritably.

Looks like somebody fell out of bed this night, what a bad mood!- I said with a laugh as i put another piece of pancake in my mouth.

He then took a glass of juice and left the kitchen looking ugly at me.

What have I done?

Jungkook:

I did not sleep at all tonight!

That dream, i mean ... my nightmare with hoseok ended my night.

And now to make things worse, every time I look at Yuju I see Hoseok!

Damn it, I have to fix this! But today is a party day, today is the day to bring some girls to my house, call my friends and drink a lot!!

Who knows, maybe I can get my head off that nightmare.

So I decided to call Jimin.

Hey Jimin! All set for tonight?

Yuju:

Okay, I'm here, in a chic building, with a lot of hot models, and well ... I'm me, but okay, I already have some experience, and I came to learn, no one is here to be in a fashion show today.

Number 67 !- someone called.

This is my number ...

I entered the audition room and they had 4 judges, apparently I had to cat walk and pose for them, and they would tell me what was wrong and right ...

I gathered all my trust and went ...

15 minutes later ...

Damn it, apparently, I have a lot of things to improve, but at least they said that I'm very beautiful and I have a chance in this career. The training really begins tomorrow, it's 2 months of course and then the best ones are going to pose for one of the best designers in korea.

I did not have money for the bus. After walking a lot to get home, I was all sweaty and tired.

When I got closer to the house I realized that ....

Are they having a party ?? oh No!!!-  i said to myself

I just wanted to rest, but the house is not mine, so I'll just go upstairs and take my shower, and stay locked in my room.

Jungkook:

The party was crowded, with many beautiful women and of course my friends, lots of drink and loud music!

Man, this is so fucking lit! -Said a guy who was a friend of V.

I smiled, nodded, and walked to the bar, I need more drink! I still have not found any hotties that interest me.

A girl came to put her hand on my waist and whispered in my ear

I think after you get this drink we could come up to your room, for you introduce me to your bed 

I turned around and saw a brunette, she looked like a model, but I had never seen her before, well she was very cute at least, I think it will do!

Of course, just let me get this drink ... -I said.

I was already drunk, but I needed more, much more ...

Then I saw her, entering the house, with a face of a few friends, she wore a mini skirt with a black shirt that made her look very sexy.

My God, she is so danm hot! I could not help but bite think dirty things.

I then drank another glass of whiskey and looked at the brunette in front of me, she was facing me.

Go first to my room, second door on the left.- I gave her instructions to go to my room.

I drank another shot of the drink and went upstairs, but I didn't went to my room. I went to Yuju's room, she was taking off her shoes and texting on her phone when I got there.

She didn't notice me entering.

I pulled her wrist lightly, and looked deep into her eyes ...

Yuju:

And just like that, he looked at me breathlessly.

And then ... he kissed me, I opened my mouth to protest and he took advantage and placed his tongue, put one hand in my hair to deepen the kiss, and the other went straight to my butt.

My eyes widened in shock, and I tried to protest.

But gradually I gave in to the kiss, I wanted that, i put my hands in his hair and pulled him lightly.

The taste of whisky was delightfull ...

Slowly, our hands were all around each other, he pulled me closer to his waist, and I squeezed him tightly around the shoulders, and I could not stop moaning ...

When I moaned he pulled on of my legs and lifted it, pressed his erection against me and I could feel him in every way ...

Yuju he's a playboy, you know what to do.

Then without much thought I pushed him away, the two of us breathing heavily, and gasping for air, his eyes filled with desire.

Get out, get out of here now! -I said calm but serious.

He looked at me, wiped his mouth with his fingertip, smirked and left without looking back.

Jungkook:

I went into my room and the brunette was there, naked in my bed.

Well, if I can't fuck Yuju, I'm going to fuck you today ...- I said softly, looking to the brunette. I smiled and walked to my bed.

-----.-----------.------

*Let me know what you guys are thinking!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.6K 27
[COMPLET] *This have mature content +18.* this is Book 2, read the first one. -What to do when the past comes back to haunt your life?
255K 16.2K 53
You are wounded and broken. Laughing at scars was your habit, but tending your wounds was his speciality. Some may call Jeon Jungkook a perfect man t...
596K 9.2K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...