Famous [ziam]

By xprojectscam

the one where zayn malik, a famous interviewer, flirts with the cute little omega actor, liam payne. -- inspi... More

disclaimers
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
epilogue

2

3.1K 108 34
By xprojectscam

THIRD

-

Liam tried his best throughout the show to not think about that sexy alpha named Zayn.

He squirmed in his seat, thinking about all of the very naughty things Zayn could do to him. Liam wanted Zayn to bend him over in front of all of these people and spank him for getting wet. Liam wanted Zayn to fuck him into oblivion with his big cock.

Liam bit his lip to hold in a whine. He tried his best to calm himself down -- he even started thinking of seeing his grandma wearing a thong.

But the whole thong thing didn't last long, seeing as though he thought of wearing a thong while having Zayn handcuffed to a chair and Liam just giving him a lap dance and teasing the hell out of him.

Liam decided to get up and make his way to the bathroom, you know to get rid of his 'problem'. But what he didn't expect, was to see the one and only person making him feel this way, standing right in front of him.

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5M 238K 62
It's the year 2020 and Louis gets an unexpected call informing him that one direction were reuniting in no less than a month. When the time comes, no...
1.2M 43.4K 52
Louis rules the school; guys want to be him, girls want to do him. He's the coolest guy in school and if you don't agree with him, his crew will mak...
15.3M 468K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
965K 24.1K 34
Louis, to his horror, attends an elitist university in which the name Zayn Malik means something, Niall Horan doesn't stop talking, there are pianos...