The Aftermath || oh sehun ||...

By agustdickk

CAUSATION: Aira had an accident. She died, and a demon revived her. In exchange for that, the mortal had to l... More

Epigram
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE: EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: ONE
SPECIAL CHAPTER: TWO
SPECIAL CHAPTER: 19+
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

3.8K 266 77
By agustdickk

Slowly opening my eyes, my vision was too shaky and blurry. I couldn't even move my feet. I tried to get up, but I heard a voice.

"Oh dear, don't get up just yet." It was a female voice. I blinked my eyes several times before opening it again to and finally regain my clear vision. I looked at the left side of my bed to see the old lady from the bus. I just couldn't forget her face easily. She doesn't look too old, but her age probably was all written all over face. Probably someone in her 50's. She got sharp and dark eyes. A pale face and a natural crimson lips. She is undeniably beautiful. That's for sure. "Rest for now." She said in such a soothing voice as she sat next to me on the bed and placed a bowl of hot soup on the nightstand next to the bed.

I let my eyes roamed around the place. It was a small cabin with trees surrounding the area. There was a small window at right side of the bed, that if I sat up, I could already look through the window glass. I slightly bit my lower lip as I tried to sit up and lean my back on the headboard. Until then, my eyes landed on my bleeding feet. My feet were covered with wet leaves (probably herbs) that would help the wounds in mu feet to heal faster.

I tried so hard to remember what happened before. I squinted my eyes, narrating what happened yesterday night before I got into this situation, with this lady.

I was walking through the forest, looking for Sehun's—wait! Sehun! I saw him! He was with me. He saved me. I'm sure it was him. He was the silhouette I saw before everything turned pitch black.

It was not other than him. . .

"Are you okay, dear?" She placed her hand on my shoulder as she snapped me back to reality. I turned to look at her and gave a crooked smile as I nodded my head yes for an answer. "Here, dear. I'm sure you've had a rough night. Why won't you have a sip of this hot soup first?" She said. I furrowed my brows as my eyes landed on the bowl of soup she was holding carefully. I almost puked, looking at it. The soup didn't look edible or appetizing at all. It doesn't even look like a soup at all. It certainly looked a like a less-yellowish urine and there was no way I was going to eat it.

"No thanks, ma'am." I said, waving my hands as I decline her offer. "But I really think I should go. My brothers might be looking for me. By the way, thanks for—"

"My husband is on his way to pick them up at the bus terminal." She smiled, cutting me off. "Someone called your phone as soon as my husband and I found you lying down unconsciously in the forest, so we answered it." Then, suddenly her facial expression changed. Her glowing smiley face turned into worry one. "What does even a young lady do in a forest all by herself? This place is a very dangerous place."

I ashamedly looked away, "I'm actually looking for someone. . ."

"And have you found that person?"

I shook my head no timidly. There were a few seconds of silence before I felt her hand on top of mine, and she squeezed it. My eyes locked on to her and a gentle smile was already plastered in her face. I didn't look away as she was still staring at me. Her stare was like reading everything about me through my eyes.

After a moment of staring at me, she smiled and held my hand tightly. "They've been through a lot, but thank you for making them happy, even in a short period of time. . ." She said, almost whispering.

"They?"

She smiled again as she kept looking at my face. "Want me to tell you a story?" I parted my lips as I was about to respond when a tear suddenly rolled down her cheek. She was squeezing my hand repeatedly as she started speaking, "A long time ago, there used to immortals in this world too, and there was an immortal mother who had two sons. The elder one was the naive and innocent immortal while her youngest was the brave and cold one. They were different, but they loved each other. Growing up, they were always curious about how the humans could live through years without even possessing superior powers like immortals did. The two sons were so curious that they ended up interested in them. Then one day, the young boy even fell in love with one. She was beautiful and everything a man wishes, but then the boy couldn't give her what she wanted—a marriage. This made the mortal girl mad, and told every human that there were immortals living in the same area as them. Of course, everyone believed. The mother let her sons go as she and her husband faced the wrath of the mortals. They tried to kill them with fire, but they were immortals. They couldn't possibly kill them with fire only. An immortal can only die if another immortal killed him or he killed himself." Her voice became shaky, and she was trying to hold back her tears. It is her. It's their mother. She's alive, and I'm sure Sehun will be glad if he's here. "And that was what the couple did. They killed each other because if they didn't, they wouldn't stop to look for her sons, and would possibly torture them. They might be demons, but they have a heart. They were not capable of killing an innocent mortal."

But Tao. Tao was different. He was a monster. He was capable of killing anybody. He killed Kyungsoo. He killed my friends. And he almost killed my brothers. "And what happens when an immortal die?"

She smiled sadly, wiping her tear away using palm. "An immortal has two souls. His immortal and mortal soul." She paused, "As soon as they die, the immortal spirit of the demon wanders around looking for a dying person to save that mortal from dying, and sometimes people called it as miracles. While the mortal soul of the demon became an instrument for him to reincarnate into a mortal."

I gasped, "R-Really? A demon can be revive as a mortal?" Suddenly, my hopes for Sehun still being alive were as high as ever. I have the chance to meet him again. I couldn't help, but be overjoyed internally. "Then, that means Sehun's alive, right?"

"Sehun is alive, my dear." She smiled, and squeezed my hand again. "He is with you. He has always been with you, and I am glad he and Jongin met someone as kind-hearted as you."

"And I'm glad that they have a mother as caring as you." I told her, smiling. She lean in, and removed her hand from mine and gave me a warm hug. I rubbed the back of her torso, comfortable her. I know exactly how she felt. I know what it felt to miss someone, but can't do anything but just cry.

After a long silence in each other's warm, I spoke, "But then, what do you mean by Sehun has always been with me? And you really remember everything, so will Sehun remember me too?

"Sehun's inner immortal spirit is within you, my dear. It's keeping you alive. I've seen your past, and my sons and you have been through a lot. I saw it the moment we locked our eyes to each other. You died multiple times, but Sehun saved you again and again." She said, "A demon can't remember his past after he was reincarnated, he could only remember it if he looked into someone's eyes who used to related with him in the past." She took a deep breath before she curved a few strands of my hair at the back of my ear then smiled again as sweetly as ever.

After two hours of waiting for my brothers to come pick me up, they arrived with Sehun's dad. They were worried and hugged me as soon as they arrived. Baekhyun was even crying. His eyes were red and swollen, while Chanyeol kept nagging at me. They even repeatedly thanked the couple several times before we left. I thanked the couple as well, and even promised Sehun's mom that I'll keep in touch with them, and give her updates if I happened to find Sehun someday, and she was definitely glad and looking forward to it.

Once we got inside the car, and the vehicle started lurching forward, Chanyeol kept bickering and scolding me about leaving home from in the middle of the night and without permission, while Baekhyun couldn't stop crying. The latter thought I was dead somewhere. Sitting at the backseat, I stared and smiled at my bare feet still covered with wet herbs as I ignore Baekhyun's cries and Chanyeol's lecture. I looked through the window and smiled again as I placed my palm over my chest with closed my eyes and felt Sehun's spirit inside me, knowing that he will always be here with me.

————————

6 months later

Mina and I were on our way out if the school as our arms linked around each other. Mina was the first person I met here in Japan, and was the only person I could call my best friend here. The both of us were similar and also different in so many ways, but nonetheless we got along just well. We both hated the same people,—ehem, those bitches and sluts in school, those overconfident heartthrob-wannabes and also those terror teachers who give too much school works— the same food and other stuff, but also we both love many things. It was so many I lost count already.

She was different from Bomi and Eunji, but I treat them all as my best friends. I wished I could let them meet her, but I think it would take some time. I talked to them yesterday night, and they really missed me a lot. Bomi said her and her family would have a vacation here in Japan next summer. She said she would tag along Eunji, so they'll meet me again and meet Mina here.

"My dad will be picking me up today. I can give you a ride if you want to." She offered with a sweet smile on her face. "Then, maybe we can have a sleepover tonight since we only have afternoon class tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mina. It's my brother's birthday. You know Chanyeol, right? The tall one with big elf ears?" I said, gesturing my hands to describe how tall and how big his ears were.

Mina smiled dreamily. "Yeah, I know your brother. I really think his cute, though." She winked, and I rolled my eyes at her because of what he said. Cute? Cute my ass.

"Anyways, it is his birthday today, so I have to go to a restaurant nearby where my family and I are waiting for me to have our dinner." I told her, and she nodded her head. "I'll just call you tomorrow. I'll go to your house tomorrow morning, and we can go to school together? How's that?"

"Okay! I'll wait for you tomorrow at home, alright?" She smiled brightly. "By the way, tell your brother I like him, oops, happy birthday, I mean." She giggled and I just rolled my eyes again before her dad arrived. When the car stopped in front of us, we bid each other goodbye and even hugged. After the car left already, I started walking.

As I was walking in the busy street of Tokyo, I roamed around the stalls to find a perfect gift for Chanyeol. I went to every clothing store to find the cutest yet the cheapest gift I could ever give to him, and after a few trials, I bought an Adventure Time's Jake the dog boxers as his present. After I bought it, I suddenly felt proud and walked through the busy street of Tokyo again.

The street was jam-packed and crowded as hell. Businessmen, students, families and different genders, professions and ages were walking through this busy street. I felt a few people bumping my shoulder as they walked past me, but I ignored it since I was used to it for six months already, and mostly it was busy businessmen who were talking to their phones were the ones who kept bumping into some people.

I secured Chanyeol's gift around my chest as I walked carefully, and as I kept walking, a familiar tall guy stood out in the busy street filled with lots of people.

I gulped this lump on my throat as I stared the back of his head. This glossy hazelnut brown haired boy caught my attention. His arms were around his friends as he kept laughing with them. He turned to the side and at the back to look at his friends. Then suddenly, everything was in slow motion. His messy raven hair, his crimson lips, his pale skim and his mature aura turned into something new. His glossy hazelnut hair, his pearly white smile, his now-fair skin and his youthful aura—everything might be different from the appearance he had before, but it was still him. It was still the same Sehun I know.

I suddenly felt warm inside. I didn't know if it was the butterflies inside or it was Sehun's immortal spirit inside me. Everything felt surreal. I couldn't believe, he was right here in front of me. We were now breathing the same air, we were on the same location.

I couldn't help, but smiled as I stared the back of him. Sehun. But when I started losing him through the crowd, that was when realization hit me. I have to see him up close. I have to talk to him. I have to hold him tightly. I have to be with him.

"Sehun!" I yelled through the crowd. I caught a few of the people's attention. They turned to look, even him. Sehun turned his head left and right looking for someone who called him. He even asked his friend, but the latter just shrugged his shoulder as answer then Sehun stopped looking and proceeded walking far away from my reach and my sight.

*************

Hey. It's been a while since I wrote an author's note, so here I am. Sorry if the story's getting dumber and complicated as ever. Sorry if I did disappoint you all, haha but thanks for still reading and supporting it. Okay, enough drama. Haha. Anw, this book will come to an end soon. (Finally! It took me some time because I have to take care of some things), but as promise I will write the special chapter after the epilogue. Thank you, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 129 58
"When its fate there is no coincidence" withing One night, Eight years old Prince Oh sehun become Orphanage, then he was crowned as King, giving the...
10.9K 350 47
Oh Sehun is an cold guy who fell in love on a unknown girl who he taught she was a normal person. As the months go by..He knew she isn't an ordinary...
AMBUL By E X O

Fanfiction

2.9K 807 40
I slapped him. My body was colliding to his and he gripped tighter on my wrists. A droplet of liquid which could be assumed as a tear, rolled down my...
2.2K 173 2
[SEBAEK 💗 COMPLETED] 8,108 words Baekhyun had been assigned to watch over Kyungsoo, to be his guardian angel of sorts. Everything was going perfectl...