Love Lockdown

By cliche01

Julie Evans looks like a normal seventeen year old but there’s more than what meets the eye. For example you... More

Love Lockdown
Chapter 1 _Finally home

Prologue_ White Room

18 3 0
By cliche01

Prologue

I blinked rapidly as I opened my eyes to the blinding white coloured ceiling that I was currently staring at. I could hear a beeping noise that sounded exactly like a heart monitor, knowing my luck it probably was. I turned my head to the side, ignoring the throbbing pain shooting down my neck. The walls were white as well; there was nothing on that side of the room except a black sofa chair. I turned my head carefully to the other side and see that there was nothing there, not even a window.

So I was definitely not in a hospital. I pushed myself up with my weak arms only to feel pain erupt all over my body making me fall back to the position I was in. I have never been one to give up even if I was in seething pain. I pushed myself up once again ignoring the pain shooting across my ribs and back. I rested against the pillow and looked at the wall in front of me, this wall was different it had a mirror but not just any mirror. It was the mirrors you would get in a police station. The ones where the police men or women could see what was going on in the room but the suspect couldn’t see them.

Anyways this was bad, very bad!

“Ah! You’re awake” A female voice said echoing through the room. I looked around every corner of the room I was in and spotted a speaker in the corner near the door. I turned my head back to face the mirror and glared at my reflection.

“There’s no use glaring at yourself honey, that won’t get you anywhere” her voice overflowing with amusement. She’s barley said two sentences to me and I already hate her. Who is this bitch and what the hell does she want with me?

“Why am I here?” I asked making sure my every word dripped with venom. There was silence; I kept glaring at the mirror waiting for a reply. I don’t think I was going to get one.

“You’re never going to get away with this! I bet every agent in the country is looking for me! You have no mission of getting away with this kidnapping!” I shouted at the mirror, I heard laughter fill the room. It was a very beautiful laugh and it was very familiar almost as if I had heard it before but that was impossible. However that laugh will permanently be lodged in my brain for the rest of my life… that is if I live that long.

>>>Days Later<<<

The door opened and in walked the guy that I have seen for the last so many days. Dressed in his black combat trousers and black t-shirt with his bulky black shoes. This organization seriously needs to rethink the colour black, it’s used too much. He set the tray of food on the black chair sitting against the wall and then left without say a word like he always does.

I climbed of the bed and walked cautiously to the food. I hadn’t eaten anything since being here and I was starving and don’t think I could take being hungry anymore. I was being held hostage, but at least I got some clean clothes and food. I kept up my training buy doing sit-ups and working through the pain. I barely noticed it now. I wonder if there’s anyone looking for me. Maybe they have given up and assumed I was dead, well most of them would have but my best friend would know better.

Ellie was very good at what she does and when someone crosses her…well put it this way you’d be lucky if you were ever to be seen again. I loved my best friend, she may be a completely 100% crazy person but she was my crazy person and without her in it my life would be a complete bore. What if I never seen my family again. What would they be like if I was dead? Would my mom and dad carry on with their lives believing whatever lie was told to them, don’t get me wrong they know what I am but would they be told I died doing what I loved more than anything in the world? I know for a fact that even though my brother left this life that he would stop for nothing until he found me.

I need to get out of this place but how? It’s not like I can see through the mirror window so there is no way in telling if I’m being watched or not but I’d rather die than stay here another day. The first thing I need to do is wait for the guy to come back to take my food. I finished the rest of my food on the chair making sure the tray had nothing on it and was easily to grab.

“Okay I’m done eating” I said to the mirror, I listened closely until I heard footsteps getting closer to the door. I took a cautious step towards the chair hoping that it went unnoticed. I stopped for a few minutes, nothing. I heard the door being unlocked and I counted to three in my head before the door opened and in walked they guy from earlier.

I lunged for the tray and smacked it across they guy’s head. This guy was twice my height but I was fast and stronger than I looked. The man held his head where the tray came in contact and I took my chance to kick him where the sun doesn’t shine making him fall to his knees in agony. I grabbed the tray and smacked him across the head again, this time knocking him out.

That was easy enough come to think of it, it was a little too easy. I looked at the unconscious man lying on the floor in front of me. I spotted his gun in the back of his combat trousers. I grabbed it and check to see if it had any bullets inside, thank god it’s full. I think I’m going to need it.

I held the gun ready to use it at a moment’s notice and tiptoed out of my prison cell. It was different outside the white walls of the cell; to be honest it felt out of place. The hallway was dimly light with evenly spaced lights on the ceiling, carpet rolled out along the floor of the long hallway, the walls lined with red wood panelling, it was like I was in and old Victorian house.

I heard footsteps running towards me so I found the first door I could and hid behind it. I stayed silent for a few moments until I heard the running footsteps disappear into the distance. I turned the light on and find myself in a bedroom with a window, a proper window. I ran over to it making sure I stayed as silent as I could.

I unlocked it and pushed it up. Feeling the cold night air wash over my skin I stuck my head out the window and looked down, I could just make out the dark green of the grass that was lit by the light coming from behind me. It didn’t look like a long jump but it was dark and I could be wrong but hell I was going to jump.

I pulled my head back into the bedroom and swung my right leg over, followed by my left leg and then my head. I stood on the window ledge and counted to three, I always hated jumping from heights, which is weird considering how many times I’ve done it.

1, 2…3! I felt the cold air surrounding my body as I flew through the air and landed on my feet on the grass. I looked around me but I couldn’t see much since the moon was my only light. I crept along the side of the house keeping my back pressed to the stone cold wall. I heard voices; I stopped at the corner of the wall and peeked my head around making sure that I was still hidden in the shadows.

Two men stood there talking to each other in a serious tone, it’s quite thrilling to think that I caused all this trouble. I spotted the black car they were standing next to, maybe if I’m sneaky enough they won’t see me get into the car and drive away, no that’s a stupid thought, these are trained guards after all. Both of the men looked ran into the house leaving the car on its own and me being me couldn’t pass up the opportunity.

I ran towards the car ducking at the doors that weren’t facing the front doors of the house. I went to open the passenger side when I heard footsteps again. Shit! What was I going to do?

“Malone! Come back her for a sec” I heard a voice shout from the distance of the house. No point getting into the front seat and driving off they probably have a guard at the gates. Crawling over to the back door I opened it and climbed into the back seat. I heard footsteps walking towards the car. I pulled the blanket that was in the back over my body to stay hidden. I watched at the guy opened the car door and got into the driver’s seat, he foolishly put his gun on the passenger seat but then again he wasn’t expecting to fine me in the back of his car.

I slowly reached my hand towards the gun keeping my eyes on the driver. He was staring at the road ahead. I kept inching towards the gun before I finally grabbed and pulled it toward myself slowly. He still hadn’t noticed, I pulled my arm under the blanket again and reached for the other gun I had on me. I felt the car slowing down and heard the window being rolled down my grip on the gun tightened.

“Open the gates” the drivers rough voice said, I heard the gates open and the driver put the car into gear and drove through the gates. I was free! Now all I had to do was figure out a way to get rid of this guy.

“I know you’re in there by the way” He said, my blood ran cold. Was he just talking to himself or was he being serious “Yes I’m being serious I know you’re there Julie” He said surprisingly calm, I uncovered myself and held the gun to his head which didn’t make him flinch once.

“Who are you?” I asked bluntly keeping my finger on the trigger of the gun. He smirked at me in the mirror before he replied.

“Names Shane Miller, I’m 18 years old and was sent on a mission to find a girl called Julie Evans, I was warned by her best friend Elizabeth Weston that she was sneaky and that she doesn’t trust easily, I was told by her mentor Lucinda Sutton that she is the best they have ever had and to make sure that she comes home in one piece or she will personally kick my ass. Does that sound about right?” He asked at the end of his longish speech of why I should let my guard down, it does make me a little more trust worthy of him but not by much.

“Mrs Sutton also said if that speech failed to tell you that every night you go to sleep you get down on your knees and pray” He said only a select few know about me praying before I go to sleep, miss Lucy being one of them. I lowered the gun but kept it tightly griped in my hands just in case.

“Okay, so where are you taking me?” I asked Shane as I climbed into the front seat making sure to keep the guns well away from the new guy.

“I’m taking you home Julie” He said before speeding up, by the way he is driving we would make it home before the sun comes up.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Okay first chapter Hope you like it <3

VOTE>>>COMMENT<<<FAN

J

Continue Reading