Untameable (BWWM)

Da victorianbabe94

Grant has spent three years trying to prove himself to Ruby Jean but she refuses to allow their relationship... Altro

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Same Night (Ruby Jean's POV)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30.2
Epilogue

Chapter 1

24K 657 345
Da victorianbabe94

"That's it, Mama. Don't stop."

I watched my girlfriend's brown ass jiggle as it bounced on my lap. Ruby Jean's pussy tugged at my stiff appendage while she moved up and down. She was soaking me from base to tip. Her textured walls massaged every nerve ending in my dick.

"Oh my God, G! I'm gonna come."

Her small hands gripped my shins for support as she impaled herself on me. My cock speared through her with each crashing drop. It was so sexy watching her kinky curls rise and fall as she did. Her naked backside shimmered with perspiration as she worked hard for her release.

With a single slap to her booty, I grabbed handfuls of both cheeks and slammed her down, repeatedly. The deepest parts of her were reached and Ruby Jean held nothing in as her pleasure engulfed her. Her moans were loud and her unleashed screams were deafening.

I was smashing into her pussy so hard, she could do nothing but part her lips in a earsplitting scream and endure it. The sound of flesh rapidly meeting sounded throughout the room.

Ruby Jean's fingers tightened around my legs as her insides tightened around my penis.

When I felt that delightfully delicious twitching of her walls, I grabbed her waist and forced her to take every ounce of my deeply injected semen. Spurt after spurt, she was filled.

Her body trembled above my own as we both caught our breaths.

I tapped her fat ass before she slowly raised up. My dick glistened with her sticky wetness. Like always, my hands stilled her by the hips. I spread her cheeks and watched as my potent come dripped from her insides and slid down her leg.

My favourite part of reverse cowgirl is examining the white cream on her brown skin. The contrast in colour was arousing and I would typically be ready to fuck her again.

Ruby Jean climbed off my lap begrudgingly and hobbled towards the bathroom. She returned minutes later wearing a silk robe left opened to reveal the prettiest nude figure on any woman.

"C'mere, Mama."

Ruby Jean obeyed without any of her snappy retorts. She sauntered over looking sexy as ever with her luscious outspread mane dominating her image.

Once within my reach, I grabbed hold of her hips and tugged her towards me and kissed the soft skin above her naval. "Our last night here. Have you enjoyed the trip?"

She nodded. "I have. I can't thank you enough."

"I just so happen to have an idea of how you can thank me."

She craned her face towards the ceiling and groaned, "Can we not do this right now?"

"Well, when then? Ruby Jean I been begging this whole time. What is it gonna take? What am I doing wrong?"

She shook her head. Not in a response to my question but only as a disappointed acknowledgement that I still didn't know what the hell was going on.

"It's been a long time, baby. We've been doing the same shit. Why won't you marry me?"

She threw her head back and groaned towards the heavens. Without another word, she stepped out of my hold and reentered the luxurious bathroom.

I relaxed into the sheets, feeling somewhat defeated and emotionally exhausted. Having been in a relationship with Ruby Jean for close to three years. Not much has changed and the woman refuses to tell me why. It seemed as if everyone within our circle understood the hold up with the exception of myself and truth be told, it was starting to piss me off.

I didn't have a single clue.

My ignorance and lack of understanding from Ruby Jean's perspective has always been an issue within our relationship. I had reason to believe it had gotten better. I read a ton. I engage in several discussions with her. I take note of my surroundings. I thought I was doing great. Even that dorky little brother of mine praised my efforts.

Ruby Jean, on the other hand, felt otherwise. Or maybe she doesn't. Hell, I don't know. It's becoming difficult to read her or even gauge where I stand with her sometimes.

I heard the shower turn on and didn't wait long before I decided to join her.

Ruby Jean said nothing as I pulled the curtain aside and stepped in. Her hair was piled above her head with a shower cap holding in stray tendrils.

I pulled her into me and kissed her neck. "How does it feel to be twenty-five?" Her birthday was yesterday and we spent it visiting multiple African American museums following a Juneteenth parade. We had a great time exploring black history and art and the parade was one of the best times I'd had since I left Europe.

"I feel just as old and decrepit as you are," she clapped back after a small moan.

"You feel forty?" I laughed. "Damn, girlie."

"I just can't believe I'm a quarter of a century. I'm an old maid, now."

"Quit your whining, my Queen. You know good and well you ain't old. Even if you were, you're still the hottest piece of ass on this side of the Mason-Dixon."

"I know that."

I chuckled. "I love your vanity. It's so hot."

Ruby Jean turned around to face me and slid her small hands up my chest to hook them behind my neck. She stared up at me with a look of mild contemplation as she searched my eye.

"What's on your mind, Mama?" I asked my own hands hugged her lower half.

"I've had such a great time being here with you. Can't we stay another day or two?"

I shook my head, although I was beyond delighted to learn that she wanted to spend more time with me. "Can't. We have lives to get back to. We have to help plan your parents' anniversary dinner. My Mom is serious about making a whole event out of shopping and coordinating with you. Y'know how she is. And I gotta get back to work. So do you. I honestly wasn't sure we would be able to squeeze this trip in between all that's going on. Ah, and I forgot all about that photo shoot Mom signed us up for in two days, I think."

"You damn Augustus's. Why did she do that?"

I took a deep breath. "Gotta keep up appearances, baby."

She gave me a dramatic eye roll along with a huff. Ruby Jean hasn't exactly taken to the idea of becoming a local celebrity. Being with the son of one of the richest families in the county brought on a lot more attention than she bargained for. She and I were both used to keeping low profiles but once I started working full time at the family business, my notability skyrocketed along with Ruby Jean's. Now the two of us were being asked to be on the cover of the town magazine that no one reads: The Canterbury Elitists. Being that we came from respectable families and we're both pursuing business careers, we were labelled the city's aspiring couple. It's all a bore, really, but my Mom is into it which meant that Ruby Jean and I had to pretend to be. It's all good for business. My family's and hers.

One would think with how self-absorbed she is, this all would be right up her ally.

"'Keep up appearances'," she repeated. "Why can't people just leave us alone. All of these 'appearances' are starting to exhaust me."

"So you're now integrated into the community. What's so bad about that?"

"Um. It's nonconsensual," she sassed. "Obviously. It's not a life I chose, but was instead chosen for me."

"It's not like you're being asked to cut ribbons and shit, Mama. Or kiss babies heads. We've done like six minor events in the last three years. C'mon, it ain't all that serious."

"I want to be with you. Not the rest of this nosy ass town. I'm tired of it."

"Don't stress it. I'm sure it'll blow over soon enough."

"You literally have said that to me every year since this all started."

"God dammit, Ruby Jean. I don't know what to tell you. I'm just rolling with the punches, same as you."

She wasn't happy with that answer but said nothing as she stared down at my chest.

I laid my forehead against hers. "We'll get through this together, darling."

She nodded. "Okay." With a quick peck, she quickly rinsed herself off and was stepping out of the shower.

I didn't waste much time following suit. After a quick scrub down, I was grabbing a towel and leaving outta the hotel bathroom.

Ruby Jean was laying on the bed, propped up comfortably on pillows, looking like a treasured deity. She was dressed in her bikini from Ghana and was staring down at her screen as I put on deodorant and my swim trunks.

"Ugh!" I heard her growl beneath her breath. "Damn! These bitches worrisome as fuck."

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon. You can tell me. We're supposed to be communicating effectively, right?"

She huffed. "White women are trynna claim the natural hair movement for themselves. They think they should be included."

She and I stared at each other with nothing being conveyed to her by me that I even remotely understood what that may have meant. I had no idea what my response to that was supposed to be.

You can do this, Grant, I encouraged myself. You can do this.

I understood that the natural hair movement was and is a major self acceptance coming of age for black women young and old. I knew that it's intention was to escape European standards of beauty and generations of forced assimilation.

But does that necessarily mean that white women aren't allowed to use the same platform to accept their own natural beauty? I mean, 'Natural Hair' is technically a very broad title. And I knew of plenty white chicks in school who put their hair through hell just so they could achieve the newest trend, which is kinda the same thing. Or so I thought. 

"Uh... A-are they not allowed to? I mean why exclude them?" I continued nervously. "Plenty of white women should embrace their natural beauty as well right?"

Ruby Jean said nothing for a while and the look she was giving me read very little. Until her eyes dropped in dissatisfaction. She shook her head in disapproval. "I'm gonna go talk to Z about it," she dismissed while crawling outta bed and racing for the door.

"Wait," I demanded while hurrying over to her. I could feel my core heating up with frustration as I grabbed her reaching hand. "Why can't you talk to me about it? You always run to Zane when stuff like this comes up. Why? Why can't you talk to me? It's what I'm here for."

This has been a reoccurring issue within the three years that we've been together. She and my brother are like peanut butter and jelly. They've been working together all this time and they're practically best friends. Zane loves her like his big sis and she loves him like her lil bro. I don't have much of a problem with that, only that Ruby Jean seems to confide more in him,  more than she does in me. When she's bothered by something, she runs to Zane. When someone said something stupid, she runs to Zane. When she's wanting help deciding what hair style to choose next or what to wear, she runs to Zane. It's Zane. Zane. Zane. Zane. Aaaaall the God damn time and it's irritating. So maybe I did have much more of a problem with it than I was willing to admit to. But why wouldn't I be bothered by something like this?

Ruby Jean gazed up at me. I could see that she recognised my heartbreak and wanted to offer some kinda aide. But she blinked away any sort of sympathy she could've possibly displayed. "He just gets it better. Z is easier to talk to."

"Is he easier to talk to or does he just agree with every single thing you say? Just because I have a different opinion doesn't mean it's not something we can discuss. Maybe you could just consider someone else's POV for a change."

"I consider Z's. And yours sometimes."

"You only consider Zane's because he kisses your ass day in and day out."

"Maybe if you spent more time kissing my ass, I wouldn't be walking out the door right now."

There was really nothing I could say after that. Or do.

Ruby Jean opened the door and left our room in nothing more than her bikini and flip flops. Her pretty brown cheeks jiggled with each step she took down the hall. It was a good thing this place was half empty because I would be wasting no time to snatch her back in this room and beg her to at least put on a towel.

I reached for my phone to text my personal assistant. It was a habit I'd developed over the years that I definitely needed to put down. I would to vent to her anytime me and Ruby Jean had a dispute of some kind and she was always so kind enough to provide me with some sort of positive pick-me-up.

Me: why won't she talk to me?

Pearly Ann: u 2 at it again?

Me: unfortunately. I don't get it. this trip has been amazing. No disagreements up til this point. We have this 1 and now Im getting that hopeless feeling that I had back when we first started dating

Pearly Ann: hav u told her this?

Me: not yet

Pearly Ann: u must giv 2 receive. If she u arnt telling her how u feel, then how will she know?

Me: could u tell her that?

Pearly Ann: U could always tell her that. Between the 2 of us, she's a lot less likely to listen to me. I think we both know this 🤣
Pearly Ann: whatever the issue is, I'm sure she'll get over it in a little bit. She's a lot more lenient with you than she is with most others. Especially me

Me: I can't tell

Pearly Ann: I can. Trust me, ur good. See ya at the pool?

Me: see ya there. thanx

As I was unplugging my phone, it vibrated in my hands and my Dad's face appeared. "Oh fuck," I breathed right before I tapped the green button. I knew exactly what he was calling for and Ruby Jean would be none too happy.

"Hello?" I answered as I put my cell to my ear.

"Hey. How's the trip going?"

"We're having a great time. We spent all of yesterday at a few museums. Ruby Jean had a blast."

"How'd she like her gifts?"

"She loved every single one of them. Honestly, y'all spoil her more than you ever did me and Zane."

"Well who's fault is it that your Mom only gave me boys?" Biologically speaking, your fault and no ones else's. "Now I have two daughters who I get to shower with gifts."

"You never even wanted girls. I'm sure you're the reason I'm terrified to have my own."

"You have every reason to be. So the reason I called, and I'm sure you can figure this out for yourself—"

"You only call for business purposes so what's up?" I asked unenthused. "I hope you're not asking us to come back tonight. Ruby Jean will have my head."

"No. It ain't that. Remember the construction company we used for Campbell, Redwood, and Cordova?"

"McKellan Co. Yeah. I remember. I thought we agreed that Cordova would be our last project with them."

"Well I figured, since you're there, you would agree to meet with the man, himself. I arranged a business meeting with McKelllan. Tonight."

"Tonight?!" I yelled into the phone. "Dad, that's way too late notice. What if we had plans? Ruby Jean is already pissed at me and now she's gonna flip a script. You're trynna get me killed. Now my suspicions have been confirmed. You never loved me."

"Damn, Shakespeare. Calm down. You'll only have to be there an hour or two, tops."

"What for and why is it more important than my girl's birthday trip?"

"I just need you to try and convince him to open a division down here. His construction company is the best we've worked with within the thirty years your Uncle and I been running this place and we need him down here."

He was right. McKellan Co. was the cheapest, quickest, and most efficient construction company that we have ever hired. Arkansas establishments are all so lazy and we've used a couple from Tennessee and Missouri but they took months longer than due date.

I shook my head, feeling myself caving in. "What if Ruby Jean kills me, Dad?"

"She's always got Zane to fall on."

"Not funny." I took a deep breath and breathed out slowly. "I'll talk to her about it."

"Try to get my daughter to go with you. I'm sure McKellan will have his wife with him. But if Ruby Jean doesn't want to, I advise you go alone. This needs to be done and it needs to be done in person. You got this, son. I believe in you."

Without so much as a goodbye, he clicked off.

"Shit," I mumbled as I went for the door.

It's like these two ain't gonna ever get it right!

Is Ruby Jean wrong for refusing Grant's proposal? Why won't she marry him?

Was Grant wrong about what he said about the Natural Hair Movement? Should White and NonBlack women be included?

Should Grant go to this business dinner?

Tell me what you think, sis!!!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

786K 36.8K 59
Sarasi Smith has spent the last 4 years trying to help her family out of a mess she didn't even create. Feeling lost, scared, and confused she reache...
33K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
619K 16.6K 44
(C O M P L E T E D NOV 18) Ruby is a young wolf with wild mood swings and short tempers. Her life revolves around her best friends and her struggle...
12.1K 922 25
⚠GXG AREA !! When Yena wants revenge on Yuri because the girl once rejected her love when she was a nerd without she know the girl rejected her for a...