The Story of My Life

By hanlit1338

With every boy and girl their's love. And with every love, theirs heartbreak... This is the Story of my Life... More

Chapter One- Last Day
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve- Good Morning
Chapter Thirteen- Niall's Song
Chapter Fourteen- First Day of School
Chapter Fifteen- Invitation
Chapter Sixteen- PARTAY!!
Chapter Seventeen- Buddy
Chapter 18 part 2- Date Night
Chapter 19- What?
Chapter 20- Dreams
Chapter 21-Darkness
Chapter 22- Reasons

Chapter 18- Date night: part 1

53 1 0
By hanlit1338

Happy Super Bowl Sunday guys!! who's pumped? Sorry to all the seahawks fans but im a bronco fan...

Anywho Here is an update!! I still don't know what to do for the date so please comment or message me!!

X Hannah

************************

I am so excited!

Niall is taking me on a date tonight, but he won't tell me what we're doing. He just told me to dress casual.

I decided to wear skinny jeans, a black jumper, cheetah print scarf, and black boots. I straightened my hair and I was finally ready.

I sat down in the living room and waited for Niall.

I heard a knock on the front door. I got up and opened the door and there stood...

Harry?

"Oh hi Harry. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Hannah... I don't know how to tell you this but I'm just going to say it... Hannah I think I fancy you..." Harry said.

How could Harry like me? Does Niall know about this? But I only like him as a friend or do I like him more?

My thoughts were interrupted by Harry clearing his throat.

"Harry... I'm really sorry, but I don't feel the same about you. I know that there's a girl out there for you. I do know that, that girl isn't me. I'm sorry..." I explained to him.

He looked at me with a hurt expression, but he slowly put a small smile on.

"It's okay... and thanks." He said.

He started to leave but I grabbed his hand.

"You can always tell me anything Harry. I'm still your bestfriend."

He smiled. Showing his dimples.

"Always." He gave me a hug and left.

As soon as Harry left, Niall pulled up.

(to be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

419 2 8
787 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
98.4K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...