Sorry, But I'm Taken || Jerri...

By cxndid

Perrie Edwards tries not to let her emotions get the best of her every time she sees Jade Thirlwall (whom she... More

1 - The Part Where Perrie Finds Out That Jade Thirlwall Is Taken
2 - The Part Where Jade Wanted To Make It Up To Perrie
3 - The Part Where Jade Seemed To Believe In "Rare" Relationships
4 - The Part Where Jade Just Dropped A Hint About Herself
6 - The Part Where Perrie Realized It Was Time To Try
7 - The Part Where Jade Was Late In Biology Class
8 - The Part Where Perrie Just Couldn't Hope Anymore
9 - The Part Where Consolations Were Showered Almost Everywhere
10 - The Part Where Perrie Thinks She Is Doing What Is Right
11 - The Part Where Perrie Learned To Expect What Is Not Expected
12 - The Part Where Jade Feels It But Does Not Know It
13 - The Part Where Jade Asks A Personal Question
14 - The Part Where There's Been A "Slight" Change Of Plans
15 - The Part Where Perrie Was Becoming Too Oblivious
16 - The Part Where Jade Initiated It
17 - The Part Where Jade Just Had To Complicate Everything
18 - The Part Where Perrie Was Now Sure About What Happened
19 - The Part Where Jade Needed Perrie... For A Different Reason
20 - The Part Where Jade Somehow Makes Thing Really Confusing
21 - The Part Where Drunk Jade Reveals Something Quite Interesting
22 - The Part Where Everything Is So Fine And Not So Fine
23 - The Part Where Questions Remain Unanswered... As Always.
24 - The Part Where Jealousy Results To Impulsive Actions
25 - The Part Where Perrie Confronted Jade
26 - The Part Where A Promise Has Been Made
EPILOGUE - The Part Where Perrie Says, "Sorry, But I'm Taken."
new book
thank you
BONUS CHAPTER I - The Part Where A Wedding Was Just The Beginning
BONUS CHAPTER II - The Part Where Discussions Happen
BONUS CHAPTER III - The Part Where They Talk
BONUS CHAPTER IV - The Part Where Soulmates Exist
100k!!!

5 - The Part Where Perrie Just Wanted To Murder Him

6.7K 258 61
By cxndid

Perrie sauntered towards her locker, brushing past people so she wouldn't need to take a quick look of the people's faces, which would probably be full of sly smiles. And Perrie veritably hoped people were unable to recall what buzzed in school yesterday.

       "Hey, Edwards!"

       Perrie's head must have cracked a little bit when she instantly snapped it to the right where she saw Jade walking towards her... with Jed. And Perrie wished Jade didn't see her.

"You forgot your things in my car!" Jade tells Perrie, handing the blonde her books and her bag.

If she would be really veracious here, Perrie would want to be somewhere over the rainbow. Somewhere where she could isolate herself so she could just rant on how Jed was so not the one for Jade considering that Jed not only looked like a fuck-boy but even acts like one as well.

       Perrie smiled at the pair, particularly at Jade considering Jed has been the number one person in Perrie's blacklist. But Jed seemed to be a friendly guy and smiled genuinely at the blonde, who was secretly murduring the guy in her head.

       "Hey, Perrie. I'm Jed." Jed ran a hand through his chocolate brown hair before stretching it in front of Perrie as he waits expectantly for Perrie to shake it.

       "Hey, Jade," Perrie greeted Jade cordially, completely ignoring the boy.

       Jed made a face as he tentatively lower his untouched hand down. He looked at Jade with a confused expression, and Jade just shrugged it off as she looks at her boyfriend with a reassuring smile before looking back at Perrie.

       "Perrie, this is Jed. I'm sure you know him, right?"

       "Of course," Perrie says, looking at the brown-haired boy for a brief scan, as if she was assessing the boy's demeanor before meeting the brunette's gaze again. "I have to go."

       "What? But you guys just met. Why won't the three of us hang out here for awhile? Until the schoolbell rings?"

       "Yeah! I'd love to get to know you, Perrie. Jade told me a lot about you," Jed annoyingly chimed in, and Perrie tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes in irritation of the boy. Don't blame Perrie, she just couldn't help it. Seriously, those few minutes of getting to know the boy probably consists of Perrie planning a brutal murder for this Jed douchebag.

       Perrie shakes her head and faked a sad smile at the pair.

       "Sorry, guys, but classes will be starting soon and I honestly don't wanna be late," Perrie tried to come up an excuse to escape this hellhole. "Maybe next time, yeah?"

       "O...kay?" Jade casted a skeptical eye at the blonde, seeming not convinced by Perrie's excuse but decided to just let it go. "See you later, Edwards."

       And with that being said, Jade hesitantly took Jed's hand and lead them both out of the picture, but not before looking back to take a brief glance at the blonde before looking at the front again. And Perrie wondered if being friends with Jade would mean being friends with her boyfriend as well.

~•~•~

       "Hey, I heard what happened yesterday. If only I knew what Jade's current relationship status is, I'd probably put my life on the line just to stop you from pursuing her," Jesy soothed Perrie, rubbing the blonde's back.

       "You were right, Jes. Jade and I will never be in a relationship," Perrie says sadly, as if she was already on the depths of her despair.

       "How are you feeling?" Jesy asks.

       "Like shit," Perrie lamely replied.

       Jesy heaved a sigh, shaking her head, "I don't even know why I asked you that question."

       "Because you wanna see me feel like shit?" Perrie retorted, causing the other girl to dart her eyes at the blonde with a frown.

Jesy rolled her eyes at her childish best friend. "Pez, you know I never wanted to see you like this; a mess. And as your best friend, I need to make sure you're okay."

       "But I am okay."

       "Said who? You literally just told me you felt like shit, Pez, and I don't like that. What kind of a best friend would I be if I left you alone blaming yourself for not being perfect when in fact you are perfect. Jade just didn't see that yet. But I promise you that she will. And when she does, she'd be all over you," Jesy states with confidence, anything to convince the blonde that Perrie doesn't need to feel bad about rejection.

"Thanks, Jes," Perrie says, feeling grateful and lucky to have a best friend like Jesy. Perrie heaved a sigh of content, as if a huge burden had just been lifted off her shoulders. "I honestly wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for you."

"You're welcome," Jesy smiles, "Come on, I'll walk you to your classroom."

~•~•~

For Perrie, the first morning period was honestly killing her soul. Because that was the subject where Jed is her classmate; yes, the Jed of Jade Thirlwall.

Jed was becoming an annoying ass to Perrie already. He just doesn't know how to give Perrie some goddamn space! During lecture, Jed, who was seated in front of Perrie, would always turn his back and give the blonde a smirk, almost to the point where Perrie would actually think that Jed was becoming a flirt towards her. But she just shook that assumption off, knowing that nobody in school would actually want a geek like her.

"Hey, Perrie," Jed annoyingly greeted the blonde, who was conspicuously getting agitated by the boy. Once again, Perrie was planning a murder in her head.

"Jed," Perrie speaks sternly, "Listen to your teacher, yeah?"

"I am listening."

"You're talking to me," Perrie tells him, not caring if she sounded curt.

Jed shrugs, "Miss Halls is boring."

"And why on earth are you talking to me?"

"Because you're Jade's best friend?"

"Me and Jade are just friends."

Another shrug, "Same shit."

"Edwards and Elliot! One hour detention after class!" Miss Halls caught the students' attention. Perrie looked at the teacher with shock whilst Jed remained calm as he turns to face the front again.

"What!? But Jed was the one not paying attention for fuck's sake!" Perrie yelled at the teacher. But seeing Miss Halls' reaction to her slipped up profanity—which obviously shows how disappointed the teacher is, Perrie gulped and timidly looked down at her table as she sees no use in changing her teacher's mind about her detention.

Miss Halls glared at the pair. "Try to even open your mouth and I'll extend your detention for another hour," She threatened to the both of them.

Perrie's eyes darted to the boy in front of her. "Jed, aren't you gonna complain?"

Jed slowly turned his head to face the furious Perrie and just shrugged, which made Perrie want to slap him so badly for being so damn talkative.

Jed and Perrie were practical slaves now inside this hellhole. Miss Halls ordered them to clean up the room and the pair inwardly groan for the classroom looked barely like a classroom anymore. The whole classroom looked literal garbage to be completely frank. It's like Perrie's classmates are wild and untrained dogs.

Perrie was alligning the chairs when Jed, who was barely doing anything, questioned out of the blue, "You know, I think I've seen you before. You used to wear glasses last year, right?"

Perrie nodded without glancing, "Yup."

"You know, I genuinely thought you were a new teacher considering you looked like one."

"Aren't you going to help me clean up this shit classrom?" Perrie interrupted the boy's comments.

       Jed pretended to think as he tapped his index finger on his broad chin, making a humming sound. "I guess it would be fair if you help Miss Halls and I'll just sit back and relax."

       "Are you fucking kidding me?"

       "Indeed I am," Jed says as he walks to help Perrie arrange the scattered seats. As Jed alligned the chairs in a column, he asks, "Why are you always not in the mood?"

       "Who says I'm not in the mood?"

       "You always seemed to be frowning every time I see you," Jed states, shrugging.

       "Well, if you just mind your own business then I wouldn't be frowning and annoyed right now," Perrie says matter-of-factly. And Jed seemed to take this as a joke considering his face seemed to look amused by the frowning blonde.

       Jed nodded, goofily smiling. "Okay, ma'am."

       And Perrie just wanted to murder this bastard right here and right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 245 6
Captain Jordan Kellow knows all too well that change only takes a moment to rip through your life. Since the moment she escaped the Burrs and her fat...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
998 16 2
Long distance relationship never works in her favor, she's the clingy type, she's spoiled, and she loves all the attention given by her lover. Plus...
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.