Unforgettable: Sequel to Toug...

By Fan_Of_All

It's five years later. Annie now goes to school, Ally is a stay at home mom, and Austin still has his musical... More

Unforgettable: Sequel to Tough Love
Ch. 1: First Day
Ch. 2: Dance With You
Ch. 3: Got Your Back
Ch. 4: Moving Away
Ch. 5: Lost Book
Ch. 6: LA Baby
Ch. 7: Reaction
Ch. 8: Missing Him
Ch. 9: Disneyland Adventure
Ch. 10: He's No Good
Ch. 11: Left Alone
Ch. 12: Crash and Kiss
Ch. 13: It's A...
Ch. 14: The Secrets Out
Ch. 15: Blackout
Ch. 17: Big Smiles
Ch. 18: A Sleepover
Ch. 19: Lying and Leaving
Ch. 20: I'll Be There
Ch. 21: Baby Moon
Ch. 22: Tired Out
Ch. 23: Photo Shoot
Ch. 24: Surprise Visit
Ch. 25: An Old Friend
Ch. 26: Tied Together
Ch. 27: One Night Together
Ch. 28: Leaving Already
Ch. 29: Surprise
Ch. 30: Bad Luck
Ch. 31: Reasons
Ch. 32: A Job
Ch. 33: Work Day
Ch. 34: Family Time
Ch. 35: Kissing Boys
Ch. 36: Cuddling
Epilogue

Ch. 16: New Addition

7K 125 100
By Fan_Of_All

<~Ally's POV:
As soon as Austin and I get closer I can see clear as day that it's our daughter being placed in the ambulance. I scream and burst out in tears.

A man in white approaches us as I continue to cry.

"Are you Mr and Mrs Moon?" He asks strictly.

"Yes." Austin clarifies as I continue to cry.

The man clears his throat. He's obviously tongue tied, "We aren't exactly sure what happened but it appears the young girl was beaten." He informs us causing me to cry harder.

The man glances at me, "Miss, I suggest you go to the hospital aswell you don't look so good."

It's true. I'm in so much pain right now but I'm so worried about Annie I don't even notice it.

More people appear with a wheelchair and Austin sets me down in it. My face is red and wet from my tears.

"How's Annie?" I sniffle.

The man just shrugs, "That remains unknown for now. We haven't had a chance to check her out."

"Well what are you waiting for! Get her to the hospital now!" Austin speaks up.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
"Ally please stop crying." I plead. Ally had been crying for hours. The whole time we've been sitting in this waiting room she's been bawling her eyes out and no matter what I do she just won't calm down. I too would be sobbing if I didn't have to stay strong for Ally. On the inside I'm a wreck. Annie and Ally mean everything to me.

"Mr and Mrs Moon?" A doctor speaks up. I glance their way and he comes closer.

"I have some news on your daughter." He sighs.

I try and prepare myself for the worst. Ally's crying had stopped just so she could hear. The hope in her eyes was unbelievable.

"Annie seems to he alright. But she is mentally scarred. She is scared and shaking constantly. Other than that she has no physical injuries maybe a couple bruises." The doctor informs us.

I felt extremely guilty. As I am the one who was supposed to be protecting Annie. Why did I leave her in that damn car. Obviously it was Cody who did it. I'm surprised he didn't kidnap her.

"C-can we see her?" Ally asks, struggling to get her words out.

The doctor simply nods and leads us to Annie's hospital room.

"Mommy...daddy?" Annie says shakily.

Ally starts to cry and wraps Annie in her arms. I join the family hug. I feel as though Annie was less frightened already.

"Oh baby, your okay!" Ally cheers, kissing Annie's hair.

I hold them both closely in my arms, "I love you guys so much." I whisper giving both my girls kisses on the forehead.

Suddenly Annie spoke up, "Daddy, how come you don't touch me right here?" Annie asks, pointing down to her private area.

I was in shock. Where had this came from. I glance at Ally and her eyes were watering.

"Sweetie, where would you get an idea like that?" I ask her, afraid of the answer I might get.

"Because...a man touched me there. He said that everybody did it. I didn't like it." Annie replied.

It was Cody...I had to been. The next time I see that man I'm going to beat the shit out of him.

"Annie...whoever it was is bad. Don't believe a word he says. If anyone ever does that to you again you scream and make them stop right away." I tell her sweet, innocent face.

She nods, "Okay." She mumbles and hugs my body, "I wanna go home." She whispers in my ear.

I hug her tightly and say "Don't worry. We're going home. We're going back to Miami."

Ally glances up at me, "M-Miami?" She stutters.

I nod, "Yes. Back at our real home, where none of this bad stuff ever happened." I say.

Ally hugs me tighter, "Thank you." She whimpers.

~~~~~~~~~

Soon enough we were all packed up and ready to move back to Miami. Los Angeles wasn't working for us. Ally's ankle was good enough for her to walk on again, she only suffered from that broken arm now.

"Daddy, will I get to see my friends again?" Annie asks. Her eyes glistening with excitement.

"Yes sweetie. You'll see them again." I assure her, pulling her into my lap.

"Are we gonna have our same house?" She asks.

"No." I sigh shaking my head, "But this house will be better."

She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Aww look at you two." Ally awes from behind us.

I turn my head around and see her smiling. I gesture for her to come over here.

She sits down beside me on the couch.

"Mommy, when can your cast come off?" Annie asks starring at the cast on Ally's arm.

"I think the doctor said another week." She answers.

I look over at the clock it's already 9:30 PM. Our last night in California.

"We should get to sleep. We're leaving tomorrow." I say lifting Annie out of my lap and setting her down on the carpet.

"Annie, go get your pajamas on. We'll be there to tuck you in." Ally assures.

Annie rolls her eyes and crawls up the stairs, annoyed she has to go to bed.

I scoot over so I'm closer to Ally and I wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"You excited?" I ask, "Ya know, to move back home?" I lean over to kiss her temple.

"Not for the plane ride." She groans and rests her head on my shoulder.

"It won't be so bad." I reply.

"Yeah but your not pregnant." She argues, closing her eyes.

I didn't really have an answer for that one, "We should probably go tuck her in." I say.

She laughs a little before making her way up the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~
~The next morning~

"Is this everything?" I ask Ally. All the boxes were by the door and I had just carried the last one out.

"No, I have one more!" Ally yells back.

She comes into sight carrying a big box with one hand and resting it on her baby bump.

"Austin help!" Ally cried as she struggled and I ran to her assistance. I took the box out of her hand.

"Thank you." She replies with a smile.

"You could have had me get in the first place." I winked.

She giggled and runs ahead of me to get the door.

"Is that everything or is there something else?" I ask her.

She thinks for a moment, "Nope, that's everything all were missing now is someone else." Ally says.

I walk into the house, "Annie! Time to go!" I shout.

There's no answer, or any sound for that matter.

"Umm Austin.." I hear Ally say from outside.

"What?" I reply walking back outside.

Ally starts to laugh and Annie was standing there with a little puppy in her arms.

"Can I keep her! Please!!" She begged.

I mentally face palmed. A dog....I don't want a dog.

"Annie, I don't think a dog can go on a plane." I replied and she sent me a pouty face.

Annie handed the puppy to Ally.

"She is kinda cute." Ally laughed and patted the puppy's head.

"Her name is Pinkie!" Annie cheers. She reaches up and pets Pinkie.

"What if she belongs to someone?" I say desperately trying to find a way not to keep this puppy.

"But what if she doesn't belong to someone." Annie replies.

I sigh, "Fine, but Annie she's your responsibility." I say finally giving in.

"Yay! Thank you daddy!" Annie screams. She runs over to me and hugs me. I guess we have a new addition to the family now.

"Your welcome sweetheart." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~
<~Ally's POV:
All of us had finally boarded the private jet. I could already sense the sickness to come during this long plane ride.

"Annie, Pinkie needs to be in a kennel when she's on the plane." Austin tried to get Annie to put the dog in a kennel.

"No! I want to play with her. That's mean to put her in a kennel!" Annie whines.

"No it's not, sweetie you can play with her all you want when we get off the plane." Austin says setting the kennel down by his feet.

Annie eventually gives up and puts Pinkie in the kennel. With that she crossed her arms and sat down in her seat, probably to pout the whole plane ride.

After dealing with Pinkie Austin took a seat beside me.

"Finally." He huffed as he sat down.

I laughed despite the sick feeling I was beginning to get, "Your such a softie." I tease him. "I really didn't think you'd let her keep that dog."

"Me either." He replied rubbing his eyes and I laugh. "Why are you so adorable?" He asks me.

I shrug, "Maybe because your eyes need to be checked."

"What! Ally no, it's because you are adorable and beautiful." He says and leans closer to me, "And sexy." He whispers into my ear.

"Stop, that tickles!" I giggle and push him away from me. He shrugs it off and lays his head on my shoulder, his eyes starring up at mine.

"Are you sure you want to sit by me? I might throw up on you." I say suddenly.

He sits back up, "You totally killed the moment." He says rolling his eyes, "And yes, I'm totally sure I want to sit by you."

I snuggle down into my seat, "Okay, but don't say I didn't warn you."

~~~~~~~~~
<~Annie's POV:
I sat in the uncomfortable chair with my arms crossed. I still wasn't happy about putting poor Pinkie in that stupid kennel. I swear I can hear her whining!

I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed out of the chair. I was going to get Pinkie. I just have to get past mom and dad, without being noticed.

Mom was in the bathroom so I just need to get past dad. He's hopefully asleep.

I get down on my hands and knees as I crawl past dad. He was snoring so I'm pretty sure he won't notice, but just when I thought I made it my mission failed.

"Annie, what are you doing out of your seat?" Dad asks. He wasn't angry yet.

"Going to the bathroom." I answer quickly.

"You already passed the bathroom sweetheart, where are you really going?" He asks.

Why do grown ups have to be so smart.

"Daddy! I want to see Pinkie!" I finally tell him the truth.

"You can see Pinkie when you get off the plane." He says now getting out of his seat.

Well if I can't play with Pinkie I want to have some sort of fun. I smirk at my thoughts.

"But the plane ride is boring." I whine now rolling on the floor.

"Annie get off the dirty floor." He tells me now picking me up off the floor.

"Hey! I want to be down!" I cry and jump out of his arms.

"Annie, please come here and sit." He says rather frustrated.

I shake my head no, "I want to play!" I sing and I do a summersault but it was a fail.

"Annie...I'm going to count to 3 and you better be in that seat." Dad warned me but he's not that scary. I don't think he has the ability to get mad.

I just giggle. Daddy is a little kid at heart I know it. He will play with me, I just have to get him into his playful mood.

"Why are you two out of your seats!" Mom suddenly appears. She will probably crash the party.

"Daddy won't play with me!" I whine and stick out my bottom lip.

"Annie, go sit down. You aren't supposed to play on a plane!" Mom snaps. Woah crabby pants.

I giggle because its funny to see mom mad, but that was a mistake.

"Annie, sit now!" She demands pointing to my seat, now that's scary. I sheepishly crawl back into my seat and buckle it up.

"I'm sorry." I mumble looking down.

Mom rolls her eyes and sits back down, still angry at me.

"Daddy, why is mom so mad?" I ask concerned.

"It's not her fault, baby." He replies and goes to sit by mom. I don't know how he can do it.

~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I walk down the isle and take a seat next to Ally. She seemed pretty pissed. I know it can't be all because of Annie, what fired her up?

"Ally-" I started but she stopped me right away.

"Shut up Austin!" She snapped and turned to face the other way.

Okay seriously, she couldn't be this mad from what Annie did and this is a little much for being just hormones.

"I just want to know if your alright." I say attempting to rub her back but she slaps at my hand.

"Keep your hands to yourself." She hisses.

I sigh and keep quiet for a moment. But I really need to know why she's so angry.

"Ally, what's wrong? Your not normally like this." I say gently.

"Really, Austin?" She groans, "I'm fucking pregnant, I feel like shit, and your an asshole." She snaps again.

I have never heard Ally say that many bad words in a sentence.

"I know there's something else." I say quietly, but I know she heard me.

Suddenly she's bursting out in tears and lying her head in my lap.

"Austin, my dad died..." She sobbed. "When I was in the bathroom I got a text from my mom in Africa." She continued the sobbing.

I rubbed her back soothingly and kissed her temple, "Baby, I'm so sorry." I whisper.

She sniffs, "I'm sorry too. I should never have said those horrible things to you." She apologizes.

"I completely understand. And I'll forgive you for anything." I assure her.

Ally sighs, finally cooling down, "I love you so much, but I really need to get off this plane."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Sorry for another long wait but this is a decently long chapter. What did you think? What's gonna happen next? You can always comment baby names (start with A, boy names) Please comment and vote!

More comments and votes= quick updates!

-Emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 3.4K 47
This story revolves around a Auslly romance. It all starts when Ally become pregnant but she does not tell Austin. She then moves from Miami to New Y...
69.6K 1.3K 22
Austin and Ally have been happily married for two years; now they're expecting a baby! The ups and downs of this pregnancy are not what they were exp...
10.3K 98 18
One awful night, Ally is suddenly attacked in her store, Sonic Boom. What happens when she has to stay at Austin's house to keep her safe, while the...
184K 4.1K 26
Cassidy and Matthew used to be highschool sweethearts but when he moves to california but after a huge fight Matthew breaks up with Cassidy, but what...