XX

By addictiverain

Aria Rodgers. Been with New Directions since day one. She is pretty much the opposite of Santana. Personality... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Author Has Something To Say
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Shameless Self Promo
Chapter 25
PSA
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
SO HERE IS MY NEW STORY
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
authors note

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?

3.9K 35 5
By addictiverain

Hey guys!!!! I'm back and fucking conflicted. First let's talk about My Babydoll.

I have a lot planned for My Babydoll, but I don't know how to transition. So would you guys rather just skip to what I have planned or have me have fill chapters that lead to what I have planned? Okay that doesn't make sense but if it does PLEASS TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS WANT!!!!!

Secondly, ya girl has a story she wants to write. I have a vampire story in my drafts and I wanted to get your guys opinion on it and if you guys like it:

Sage Tomlinson always knew what she wanted in life. She would go to a university, marry a basketball player (preferably her boyfriend), and have three kids. Her life was set.

Vincent always knew what he was made for. He would live on the family legacy of the most feared vampires. He would marry Beatrix Williamson and rule the vampire world.

What they both didn't know, was the Curse. A curse that could bring even the most feared vampire to his knees. The Linston Curse.

THERE IT IS!!! AHHHH IM SO PUMPED FOR IT!!! So would you guys read it??

LOVE YOU GUYS AND LOVE THE COMMENTS AND THE PEOPLE AND THE VOTES AND THANK YOU ALL FOR EVERYTHING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 6.6K 46
"hi." "bye." in which audrey hummel seems totally disinterested in sebastian smythe... until she's suddenly a lot more interested in the cocky warble...
11.4K 318 54
Sebastian's life suddenly gets turned upside down from an incident he wasn't prepared for. Though it leads to a shocking discovery that changes his l...
7K 250 25
Claudine Smythe moves to William Mckinley Highschool for her seinor year and she joins the Glee Club: New Directions. {Tina Cohen Chang x female oc}...
11.1K 393 18
Kara's life was not easy after landing on Earth, then adapting to her new home was not easy, as school was difficult to her as no one wanted to be he...