Magi Oneshots

By buzzy-bee-

[First Place Winner of #AFA2017 Magi Award for February and March!!] Magi and Magi: Sinbad no Bouken x read... More

||Requests [CLOSED]||
|| Themed By Songs ||
Alibaba || Wobbly ||
Sinbad (Magi: Sinbad No Bouken) | An Offer (Pt. 1) |
Sphintus || Love Spell ||
Ja'far || Challenge ||
Kouen || Clueless Dad ||
Sinbad || An Offer || Pt. 2
Morgiana || Crossed Paths ||
Sinbad || Drunk (Y/N) is Fun (Y/N) ||
Ja'far || You're Safe ||
Adult! Aladdin || Do You Trust Me? || Pt. 1
Muu || Absolutely Smitten ||
THE WAIT IS OVER
Alibaba || Crybaby ||
Ja'far || Children ||
|| THANK YOU ||
Magi Men || Dear (Y/N) ||
Judar || Perks of Dating ||
Magi Men || Dear (Y/N) || (2)
Masrur || Secret ||
Sharrkan || Goodnight ||
SPECIAL: || Valentine's Day! ||
Judar || Jealous? ||
Sinbad || Perks of Dating ||
|| IMPORTANT NOTICE ||
Ja'far || Perks of Dating ||
Masrur || Perks of Dating ||
Mystras || Perks of Dating ||
Aladdin || Perks of Dating ||
|| 10K Q&A: Questions ||
|| 10K Q&A: ANSWERS ||
Hakuryuu || SIKE ||
Kouha || Perks of Dating ||
Magi Men || Cheesy Pickup Lines ||
|| Preferences/Imagines [REQUESTS CLOSED] ||
Hinahoho || Perks of Dating ||
Magi Men || Pregnancy ||
Magi Men || Pregnancy || Pt. 2
Sphintus || Perks of Dating ||
Alibaba || Perks of Dating ||
Magi Men || They Catch You Singing ||
Yunan || Peace ||
I HAVE A QUESTION
Sharrkan || Beach Day ||
Sinbad || A Broken Man ||
Sinbad || A Broken Man || Extended Ending
Spartos || What a Tease ||
Yamraiha || Perks of Dating ||
|| A PAUSE; but it's not what you think, hang on ||
Sinbad || An Offer || Pt. 3
|| Ja'far ||
Ja'far || Sweet Confession ||
Sinbad || IMAGINE ||
|| Please ||
Sharrkan || Perks of Dating ||
Kouen || Sneezes ||
Magi Men || Texts ||
Merman Alibaba?
Magi Men || Texts || Pt. 2
Ooh This Is Late
Titus || Cutie ||
|| Announcement ||
Ja'far || The Assassin || Pt. 1
|| A Guide to Writing Fanfiction ||
Ja'far || The Assassin || Pt. 2
|| Tag & Family Trip ||
Masrur || Save This Slave ||
Judar || Loopy ||
|| Not Dead ||
|| Alright, Kind of Dead ||
Yunan || Silent Heart ||
Ja'far || The Assassin || Pt. 3
Sharrkan || Roses ||
| Special: Contest |

Hakuryuu || Light ||

7.8K 270 59
By buzzy-bee-

//REQUESTED BY s39341

Type of reader-san in this chapter: "Whenever someone asks me what I did today, I just answer with, 'The right thing.' And then I add, 'I hope'. (basically a precious bean that just wants to do good). lowkey kinky 

Oh, uh, SIDE NOTE: I created a djinn of my own to fit this . . . they're not real, but let's pretend they are for the sake of this //

     "Are you sure you really want to do this with me?" (Y/N) asked after a long pause. She grasped lightly on the hilt of her sword, and she turned to the young, black-haired man by her side. He was looking at her with soft eyes, and she quickly looked away in embarrassment. It wasn't every day she was in the presence of a prince, and a prince that was excessively kind to her despite the fact that she was merely a soldier. 

     "There's no way I would let you go in there alone," Hakuryuu said softly. "You were chosen for this because of how fantastically you preform in the field, and everyone knows that letting you have the power of a djinn would be for the betterment of everyone, so yes. I really do want to do this with you."

     (Y/N) nodded, a confident smile growing on her lips. She stepped closer to the entrance of the dungeon and breathed in deeply, heart pounding. Hakuryuu stepped closer by her side and looked to her, knowing she had something on her mind. The two had been on the journey to the dungeon together for about two weeks, so they had grown pretty close, but (Y/N) felt something strong for the young prince and she prayed that he would somehow feel the same feeling for her. "I'm strong," (Y/N) whispered to herself, "I can do this." Hakuryuu smiled at her and looked back ahead. They stepped through the glowing entrance. 

     It was dark. As dark as a world with no sun, no stars, and no fire. Pitch black. Completely black. (Y/N) felt fear claw at her heart as her eyes widened to find any glimpse of light. She couldn't see Hakuryuu. "Hakuryuu!" she shouted. She felt like she was floating, but everything was too disorienting for her to actually tell. Something grabbed her roughly and she was pulled into something warm. Hakuryuu. 

     Light sprung from his weapon he held in his hand, and (Y/N) shielded her eyes. Hakuryuu held her close and they grunted as they landed on the ground with a thud. (Y/N) rolled to her feet and unsheathed her sword, eyes wide as she stared at the darkness around her. The only light they had was the light glow from Hakuryuu's weapon. 

     Scuttling was heard across the floor. It sounded like rats of some sort, or just something small running across the floor, claws scraping. Why did it have to be dark? (Y/N) was a phenomenal fighter in the daylight, but darkness just . . .

     "(Y/N)!" Hakuryuu shouted, shoving her out of the way. Something sharp slashed through her armor and pain radiated from the cut making (Y/N) screech in pain. "There's something in here," he hissed, pulling them to their feet. He tightened his grip on his weapon, and the light vanished. (Y/N)'s heart stopped. 

     "N-no! Turn the light back on!"

     "I can't," he said quickly. "It takes too much of my magoi. We can't waste any of it." Through the thick darkness, Hakuryuu grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and they ran. The scuttling noise echoed through the caves, and they only ran faster. Mysterious, glowing lights began to transcend from the ceiling, and (Y/N) smiled slightly, thankful for the small amount of light. She reached out to one of the orbs, but once she touched it she retracted in pain. "Don't touch them!"

--:--

     They fled for what seemed like countless hours. Fighting countless monsters in the darkness and dimly lit areas, they were quickly running out of energy. They had no way of knowing where they were, and (Y/N) felt like she was going to have a panic attack any moment. The dark . . .

     "We have to keep moving," Hakuryuu said, leaning against the dimly lit wall next to (Y/N). (Y/N) shook her head once seeing the darkening hall ahead of them. "(Y/N), we--"

     "No!" (Y/N) shook. 

     "What?"

     "I can't go into that."

     Hakuryuu stared at her with wide eyes, but his expression softened. Slowly, his hand reached out and he gently brushed a piece of (H/C) hair from (Y/N)'s face. He furrowed his brows together. "The dark?" he asked. (Y/N)'s lip trembled and she looked away from him. 

     "I know it's childish," she said. "I'm afraid of the dark. It's stupid, I know."

     "(Y/N), it's okay."

     "It's even worse here," she whispered. "We could be killed any second, and I would never know what monster even killed me. It's so . . . dangerous." The darkness was drowning her. She opened her mouth to speak again, but she quickly stopped herself when she felt Hakuryuu's hand on her chest. Her face went aflame, and her mouth dropped open. "W-what the hell are--?"

     "Shhh," he said quietly, closing his eyes. Her eyes trailed down to his hand and she gulped. A few moments passed and Hakuryuu's hand began to glow. He pulled away and a glowing imprint of his hand was left on her chest. She looked ahead and noticed that it worked as a sort of lamp that cleared the darkness away from her. "It's not childish," Hakuryuu said quietly, refusing to look her in the eyes. "I know how you feel. Don't be ashamed. It's normal to be afraid of things you can't see." He stood and held a hand out to her, his face turned away so he couldn't see the blush on his cheeks. 

     (Y/N) took his hand and smiled lightly. "Thank you," she said. "But did you really have to touch me there?" Hakuryuu's head spun around and he spluttered for an answer. (Y/N) giggled. 

     "I j-just thought it would be, I mean, easier for you to use if it was in the front, and, uhm, I didn't mean to offe-"

     "It's fine," (Y/N) smiled. She walked ahead slowly, thanking Hakuryuu again for the trick he used for the light. 

--:--

     It was ahead. The doors were just in front of them. Light surrounded the opening and (Y/N) screamed with joy. They had fended of the monsters from the darkness, and they managed to escape with cuts and scratches, but they were both alive. "Oh my God," (Y/N) whispered in disbelief. "Finally."

     Hakuryuu laughed. "That's what you have to say?" he chuckled. "After all we went through?"

    "Why not?" (Y/N) laughed back, opening the doors. Blinding light shot through the cracks and the two shielded their eyes with their arms almost stumbling back. The room revealed to be lavished with gold, bronze, silver, diamonds, and other rarities. It was stunningly bright to be in such a dark dungeon. 

     "I've waited SO long!" A female voice echoed through the room, and Hakuryuu instinctively stepped closer to (Y/N)'s side. A blue woman phased out of nothing and she smiled down at the two. "Only two?" she cooed, blinking down at them. Her white hair flowed over her shoulders and she flipped a strand of it from her eyes. "Who will be king?" she asked. "Or queen?" She grinned down at (Y/N). "You know what?" she asked, straightening her back. "Let me just figure that out for myself." She cleared her throat and tapped her chin. "My, you two are so open with your minds.

     I, Lux, Djinn of the deep mind, light, and impurity," she declared, "will judge you."

     "Judge us?" (Y/N) asked. "What do you mean?"

     "Nothing rash, dear," Lux laughed, winking. "I'll just look into your minds to see how you would judge the person next to you. It's been so long since I've looked into a human's mind." She smirked. "Let's see if anything's changed."

     (Y/N) and Hakuryuu went red. 

     "Aha!" Lux bellowed. "Nothing has changed after all!" She cupped her mouth and pointed to Hakuryuu. "My, my, my, young man! Such naughty thoughts! And you!" She pointed to (Y/N). "For a high ranked soldier you still think like a young girl dealing with hormones for the first time!"

     "H-hey!" (Y/N) yelped. "Shut up!"

     "Oh, I like you," Lux cooed, grinning. "Alright, I've had my fun. I choose you." Before she phased herself to become (Y/N)'s djinn, she giggled, "You two will have such lovely children, I can see it!" The symbol appeared on (Y/N)'s sword and she spoke no more. 

     "Our children?" Hakuryuu laughed meekly, embarrassed. He scratched the back of his neck and blushed. "That's an interesting thought."

     "Yeah," (Y/N) laughed back, embarrassed. The two were silent for a moment, standing in place awkwardly, realizing that the djinn had looked into their most revealing thoughts. 

     How awkward. 

     Without warning, the two quickly turned to each other and planted a kiss on each others' lips. It was quick, but tender, and they broke away laughing. "It's not like it's much of a secret anymore because of your djinn's big mouth," Hakuryuu said. He brushed a few strands of hair from (Y/N)'s face and he blushed deeply. 

     "Good," (Y/N) snickered. "I never liked secrets anyways." She grabbed his collar and kissed him again. 

----

THIS

FUFUFUKKKKIN SUCKED I'M SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.5K 10
You and Judar... well, just read it if you're interested. Magi and Judar © Shinobu Ohtaka You © Yourself
5.8K 217 18
*I DO NOT OWN MAGI: THE ADVENTURES OF SINBAD I AM JUST A HUGE FAN AND SIMP OVER THE ANIME* *This is a OC x Sinbad* After Sinbad's trip to Artemyra t...
4.2K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents •Regret (Sinbad) •Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
295K 9.5K 30
After years of hiding, Princess (Y/N) gets a lucky break. A mysterious man shows up offering her a way out, and she takes it, hoping she'll manage to...