Kidnapped by Hot Vampires

By Sophie1

More

Kidnapped By Hot Vampires part 2
Kidnapped By Hot Vampires part 3

Kidnapped by Hot Vampires

4.4K 32 7
By Sophie1

Midnight dreams

By Sophie Crosby and Sofia Samuels

Hope you enjoy the story

What the story is about

Sapphire is an average teenage girl who thinks that there isn't anything special about her. But it all changes when she is kidnapped by a vampire's and on her sixteenth birthday her world is changed forever.

Information about Sapphire

Sapphire is a 15 year old girl who has long brown hair, deep sea blue eyes and is 5 foot 10. She has a mother called Libby, a father called Paul and a brother called Erik. Both of sapphire's parents are lawyers and are very rich. Also she has a best friend called Sara. She lives in England. she lives on wind Whirl road and goes to green would high school.

Chapter 1

"Miss Lee....Miss Lee wake up" I heard an angry voice say.

I could also hear laughing in the background. I immediately shot up when I realised where I was.

I opened my eyes to see the whole class staring at me.

"Ah Sapphire I'm sorry I'm keeping you up with my classes but school is where you come to learn not to sleep, not that you learnt anything anyways so you have detention after school." said Mrs. Jones.

I really don't know why she is teaching she looks ancient with her big rimmed glasses that you can see a mile away and her grey hair and withered body.

"Sorry Miss. Jones it won't happen again" I said with a voice that sounded utterly bored.

"I should hope not that is the second time this week you have fallen asleep in my class maybe you should go to bed a bit earlier" her voice wasn't as angry as earlier but it did sound harsher.

"I will Miss" my voice still sounded bored.

Without wasting any more time she carried on with her lecture which I doubted anybody was acutely listening to.

Great I didn't think my day could get any worse but now I also had a detention, that was just what I needed. Five minutes later the bell went and I quietly tried to get away without Miss Jones knowing. I just got to the door when I heard an angry voice.

"Sapphire, wait a minute I have to give you your slip for detention" damn it!

Slowly I walked back to her desk as she handed me my detention slip.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I walked out the door to my next lesson.

The rest of the day went by quickly until finally the bell went to tell us that it was the end of the day. Reluctantly, I made my way to detention and plonked myself down in one of the hard plastic chairs.

Time ticked by slowly and mockingly as I stared incoherently at the clock.

An hour later Mr Beri came over and finally dismissed me.

I walked home quickly as I tried and failed to avoid the fat drops of rain that descended from the sky. I zipped up my hoodie and tucked my long dark hair under my hood in attempt to shield off the downpour.

Twenty minutes later I turned down wind whirl road and almost ran to my house.

Once I was inside I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I knew my mum and dad wouldn't be home for a few more hours at least so I changed into my favourite pair of black skinny jeans and my pink vest top and went down stairs to make dinner.

I knew Erik my brother wouldn't be back for a while as he's on the football team so he was probably at try outs. Just when I'd finished making dinner Erik strolled in through the door right on time followed closely by out parents.

His tall 6ft frame towered over my slightly shorter one as he dumped his bags on the floor and slipped out of his muddy boots. He had medium length blonde hair that just reached his shoulders and swept gracefully over his deep green eyes.

Most of the girls at school literally threw themselves at him though he was described as bit of a player as he had a different girlfriend every week. My mum Libby is like every other mum, kind and caring. She had shoulder length red hair with deep brown eyes and is slim. My dad, Paul had short blonde hair, green eyes and stood at about 6ft.

"Hey sis" Erik said nodding to me as he came in.

"Hey guys have a seat dinners ready" I said to them as I put their food on the table.

"So how was school" dad said to me and Erik.

"Fine" we said together. I was sure not going to tell them I got a detention.

After dinner I went to my room and did my homework then had a nice long relaxing bath. I used my new lavender bath soaps I got last weekend with my best friend Sara. After my bath I went back into my room, dried my long hair and got changed into my pyjamas and went to bed.

The alarm clock rang through my ears as I fumbled tiredly to find the off button before reluctantly getting up.

Great, Tuesday. Only three more days of hell till the weekend.

I changed into my school uniform pulling on my white polo shirt and tucking in into my hideous green skirt, my jumper and tie.

Why green uniform why not pink or nice colours but no, we get green. I put my socks on and my green pumps I look in the mirror, my hair was a mess so I straiten my brown glossy hair till it is nice and straight. Then I add some black eye line to outline my blue eyes. Also I add some mascara and pink lip gloss. I wouldn't say I'm the prettiest girl in school but one of them. I am NOT like my brother, I listen in class and I always try to get A's.

"Sapphire come on I'm going" Erik shouted up the stairs to me sounding irritated.

"Coming!" I shouted back.

I ran down there stairs to find Erik.

"What takes you so long in the mornings, next time set your alarm clock 20 minutes earlier! I would like to get to school on time for once" said Erik sounded even more border.

We have this conversation EVERY day.

"I'm sorry I care about how I look and we won't be late! So come on let's go" I said grabbing his hand and a cereal bar and left to walk to school.

We got to school just in time. I said bye to Eric and he went to meet his friends. I saw Sara waiting by the front door of the school. When she saw me she ran to me looking like she is about to burst with excitement.

"Omg, omg tell me you saw the new guy??" Sara said.

New guy, what new guy? I thought to myself. "What new guy" I said.

"His name is Ash and he is sooooo hot" she said. Just then the bell went signing that it was time to go to my first class.

I walked to my first lesson maths and took my normal seat.

"Attention! attention! everyone this is our new student Ash" said Mrs. Jones.

I heard gasps so I looked up to see why.

At the front of the class was the most gorgeous boy I had ever seen. He had shoulder length brown hair that had a swept affect to it and had deep blue eyes and had the most dazzling smile I had ever seen.

He was wearing black school trousers with a white t - shirt that showed how muscular he was and a green jumper slung over his shoulder.

"Ok Ash please takes the seat at the back next to me lee" said Mrs. Jones.

Ash took his seat next to me as Mrs carried on her lesson.

"Hi I'm Ash" he said to me holding out his hand.

"Oh hi I'm Sapphire nice to meet you" I said as I shook his hand I couldn't help noticing all the girls in the class glaring at me.

After school, as I was walking home I could hear footsteps behind me. I started walking faster but just like me there pace increase. When my house came in to view I felt relived but the person was still behind me he was so close I could almost feel him breathing on my neck.

That was when I started running but just before I got to my house I felt two strong arms wined around my waist. He leaned down to whisper in my ear "Gotcha!" I felt a small pain on my neck before I was swallowed by darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you like it.

Vote and comment

Love you all xxxxxxxxx

Fan us x

Continue Reading