Awesome Stories to read on Wa...

De YouOnlyLiveTwice

These stories in here are Humore/Romance/Teen-Fiction and all the shizz net. If you are into those kind of st... Mais

Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*FB with Bad Boy*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Project Fat Suit*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Just Another Summer*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Nerd Gone Bad*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Freaks Greenfield*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Prank Phone Call = Love*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*The Beginning*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad *Surviving Public School*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Living With Wilson Bys*
Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad *Ink&Water*
Awesome Stories 2

Awesome Stories to read on Wattpad*Unwanted Truth*

1K 10 2
De YouOnlyLiveTwice

The Unwanted Truth

My Life is pretty usual, but a little more fucked up. I'm an 18 year old who only found out she was a werewolf 2 years ago knowing nothing about it. Not only that, I have to live in 3 diffrent lives. One is me, Hollwood's Little Miss Perfect, Ann Letteri. Number two is what I live off of, Victoria's Secret's #1 model, and number three, LA's ordinary school nerd. I have to live in a life that I have to work in order to live even though my family is rich enough to buy their own island any minute. A life where I have to live 2 disguises in order to have a regular education and in order to raise myself, and the last thing is, a life where I have to find trust.

Author: funkynoodles (P.S. Love The Name)

[PG-13] romance werewolf

Read the first page fell in love with it! Hoping You Will Upload Soon! :D

--YouOnlyLiveTwice

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

152K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
220K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad