Player II: Accustomed To The...

By Love_Bri94

What happens when the table turns... More

One.
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty.One
Twenty.Two
Twenty.Three
Twenty.Four
Twenty.Five
Twenty.Six
โ€ผ๏ธ
Twenty.Seven
Twenty.Eight
Twenty.Nine
Thirty
Thirty.One
Thirty.Two
Thirty.Three
Q&A
Third Book
Third book part2

Nine

6.5K 354 223
By Love_Bri94

Sabrina

Three Days Later

"Chris don't forget we have dinner reservations tonight." I yelled as he rushed around grabbing his things. He had practice and a few meetings today.

"I won't baby." He kissed my cheek. "I'll meet you there."

With that he was out the door.

I took a deep breath and went and walked over to the couch. Grabbing the remote I plopped down and turned on the TV.

Three days in Miami and I've spent most of my time watching TV or sleep. Chris is always out at a meeting or at practice. They want him to be very popular so his manager sets up club appearances.

He even told Chris that he should wait to introduce me to the world. And like an idiot Chris agreed.

I wish Tiara was here. At least I wouldn't be bored!

I grabbed my phone and went to her contact and hit FaceTime.

It rung twice then connected!

"Best friiiiiend." She yelled.

"Hey boo!"

"I miss you."

"I miss you too!"

"Are you having fun out in Miami with your man?"

"Uhh, sure."

"You're such a terrible liar. What's going on best friend? Chris not giving you enough dick?" She made a pouty face.

"That and he's barely here. I've been by myself the past 3 days. We're supposed to find a place before I leave but I don't think that's going to happen. I made reservations for us tonight and I can't wait."

"Well he's a basketball player now. You think it's crazy now just wait until the season starts and he has to travel."

"I'm going to be so lonely! Tiara move to Miami with me."

"I would if my life wasn't based in LA and I'm sure Quincy doesn't want to move."

I rolled my eyes. "This sucks."

"I'm sure Chris will find time for you."

"Yeah."

"Why are you sitting around? Go explore, go shopping or to the beach."

"By myself? That's lame."

"Go buy a dog or something."

"Im just about to buy a ticket and come home early."

"Don't do that. I'm sure Chris is going to wine and dine you one of these days. Things are different now Bri. You got to get used to this."

"I know, I know." I took a deep breath and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Everything will be fine. You're living the life a lot of girls will dream of."

I didn't say anything.

"I have to head to work, I'll call you later." Tiara said.

"Okay."

"K, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and tossed it next to me. After putting on Shameless, I laid down.

My phone buzzed up under me. I picked it up and hit the lock button, it was a message from Chris.

Unlocking it, I pulled down my notifications.

Hubby😍💍 - Just wired you some cash...go get pretty for tonight - 2:13pm

I pulled the notifications back up then went to my bank app

Transfer from Christopher Brown
Amount: $15,000.00

"Oh my god." I've never seen that amount at one time ever in my life.

Well I have but it wasn't my money.

Quickly getting up I went into the bedroom and pulled out something for me to quickly slip on, then went and got in the shower.

Once I got out, I pulled my hair up into a bun then slipped my clothes on, did some quick make up and headed out.

When I got outside I got ready to walk away when someone called my name.

I turned around confused and stopped at a guy standing in front of a truck.

"Are you Sabrina?" He asked.

I slowly nodded. Maybe I should've said no.

"This is for you." He held up a pair of keys.

I looked at what was behind him.

"Who's is it from?" I asked.

"Christopher Brown."

"Oh my goodness." I took the keys from him and he had me sign a clip board.

"Enjoy."

"Thanks." Going around to the driver seat, I got in and started it up.

I couldn't believe he did all of this.

Unlocking my phone, I opened our messages.

Thank you so much baby!!! 😘😘😘😘😘 - 3:26pm

I put my phone in the cup holder then pulled off.

Later On

My feet are killing me! Doing all this shopping was a stress reliever and I couldn't wait to end my night with my baby.

After rushing back to the hotel I started getting dressed for tonight. I thought Chris would be there but he wasn't.

He did say he would meet me at the restaurant though.

While I did my hair, I called his phone. It rung and rung until his voice mail picked it up. It's 7:15 so I know that he's not still in practice. Maybe his meeting ran long.

After my hair and make up was finished I slid on my dress and shoes. When it checked the time again it was 7:45. Our reservations were at 8:20 so I headed out.

I was in love with my new truuuuck! I wish I could send it to LA when I leave but that'll cost too much.

I pulled up to the amazing seafood restaurant off the ocean. The valet guy walked up to me and opened my door and helped me out.

"Thank you." I said while passing him my keys then went inside. I walked up to the host. "Hello, 2 for Brown."

"Right this way." He grabbed two menus and I followed him. I glanced around seeing if I spotted Chris but no.

He sat me at a booth. "Your waiter will be right with you."

"Thanks." I pulled my phone out my purse. No missed calls or texts. I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear.

This time it didn't even ring, it went straight to voicemail.

I took a deep breath and hung up.

Chris where are you?? - 8:28pm

I stared at my phone waiting to see a response but nothing came up.

The waiter walked up to me. "Hi, would you like for me to get you something to drink while you wait?"

"Yes please. Can I have a glass of Moët please?"

"Sure, I'll be right back."

"Thank you."

He walked away and I attempted to call Chris again.

No answer.

Where the hell is he?

Time went on and I had me a drink or two, while blowing up Chris's phone in the process. Never got an answer to my calls or texts.

It was now 9:00

So I ordered my food to go. Do you know how embarrassing it is to sit around and wait on somebody?

If something came up that's all he had to say!

The corner of my eyes started to burn and I just blinked away the oncoming tears. I gathered my stuff and headed out to the car that was going right back to his ass.

Once it pulled up I hope in sped up.

As I made my way to the hotel I tried to think of possible reason for him forgetting.

Maybe he was still stuck at a meeting, maybe he went to the hotel, started getting ready and fell asleep.

As I thought that maybe I was tripping, I started to slowly calm down

But then my phone buzzed.

I picked it up and some random person tagged me in something. When I got to a stop light I opened the notification.

And what do I see?

My boyfriend, at a beach party, getting twerked on.

Let me get my ass back to LA.

Christopher

Stumbling into my hotel room, I placed my keys and phone on the counter.

I glanced at the time on my watch and it 2 in the morning.

Man I know Sabrina pissed. I really lost track of time. I was supposed to just stop by for a second at this beach party but then I got liquor in my system and it was too lit.

I walked over to the bedroom and tried to open the door but it was locked.

"What the fuck?" My words slurred. "Baby! Open the door." I said while banging on it.

I got no response but I heard moving around.

Eventually it opened and something was thrown at me. The door re shut then the lock clicked.

"Sabrina don't be like that! I'm sorry okay?"

She didn't answer me. I dragged myself to the couch and laid down. I didn't have the energy to beg tonight so I'd do it in the morning.

As soon as my head hit my pillow I was knocked out.

The Next Morning.

I woke up early like I normally do and prepped my 'I'm Sorry' breakfast. I got her 3 dozen roses then ordered her something shiny.

After a while I heard the water cut on in the bathroom.

It took a while for her to come out but when she did, she had her bags.

"Whoa, where you going?" I cut off the stove and jumped in front her.

"Home, excuse me."

"Bye no please." I grabbed her flowers. "Look, I got you flowers and a gifts."

"Hope you kept the receipt."

"Sabrina, don't me mad man. I'm sorry."

"Chris save it. Not only did you stand me up, you had bitches dancing all over you. Now that's funny because you were just tripping about niggas texting me."

"I was drunk and I wasn't thinking."

"Whatever, now excuse me I have to go."

"I'm not letting you leave. Let me make it up to you." I sat the flowers down and picked up the Tiffany bag. "Look inside."

"No thank you. The car keys are on the nightstand in the room. I wired the money I had left back to you. Now excuse me, I'm about to be late for my flight."

She tried to walk away but I snatched the her bag from her and tossed it across the room.

"I'm not letting you leave. I bought you flowers, made you breakfast. That's a 20,000 dollar necklace in this bag. I gave you 15,000 yesterday and put you in a brand new whip. You not leaving me Sabrina."

"So because you spending all this money I'm supposed to forget the shit you do like I'm some gold digging ass bitch?! For the past two days you've been blowing me off Chris and I was cool with it. But this right here crossed the line. I'm missing work for you, I'm missing school for you. But you don't even care!"

"My career is more important. I can't brush shit to the side."

"So that beach party was for work?!"

"I was with my teammates."

She shook her head while laughing then went over to her luggage.

"Maybe my manager is right. I may need a girl that only cares about my pockets." I said. Once I said that I immediately regretted it.

A shocked look fell over her face, then her hand connected with my cheek.

"Bitch fuck you." And with that she was out the door.

Damn. What did I do?

------------------------

You see the old Chris is still in there!

I'll try to update this story more, I've been so stuck on Jefe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.3K 35
Chris and Brielle are at a crossroads in their marriage. Stuck dealing with an old past and trying to begin something new. These two have their wires...
128K 3.1K 48
แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกสœแด‡ษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดew... สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แดกสœส สœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ท old "friend" of the triplets comes back into their lives and nick is...
113K 212 31
Before reading this read book 1: Love Harder