My Mate is the Player?

By GeekAvenue

Almost 16 year old Leah expectantly excited for her birthday. Her Sixteenth birthday is special, its when she... More

My Mate is A Player? Chapter One
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Two∆
My mate is the player? Chapter three
Chapter Four∆
Chapter Five♥
Chapter six✴
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Authors Note
My Mate is the Player?- Chapter Eight
My Mate is the Player? - Chapter Nine
My Mate is The Player? - Chapter Ten
My Mate Is The Player? Chapter Eleven
My Mate is the Player? Chapter Twelve
IMPORTANT
My Mate Is The Player? Epilogue
SEQUEL?!?!
IT IS HERE
READ PLEASE

My Mate is the Player?: Intro

32.1K 495 6
By GeekAvenue

Almost 16 year old Leah is expectantly excited for her birthday. The day she turns 16 means its that day, she can find her mate. She nice, doesn't have straight A's but manages to get in the ranges of A and C's. She's is the pack Crescent.

17 year old Xander is still awaiting for his mate, he has to find her soon because he is the future alpha of his pack, Crescent. But for gods sake he doesn't want to be with his mate, He wants to stick with being a jerk and a player.

Will these two fall for each other? Or will Xander stay there and be the jerk that he is?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
24.4K 1.6K 21
Leah is human. Mark is not. What could possibly go wrong? Leah just turned 21 and just finished her third year of college when she learns that an Unc...
127K 5.4K 25
On Winter's sixteenth birthday, the day she's supposed to turn, she doesn't. She's been to the doctor but nothing is figured out. Until her sevente...
9.7K 337 25
Sarah is 16years old and happens to be a werewolf. Her past has left her scarred and she can't trust anyone. She was left at a young age by her paren...