Let's Live Together For A Lon...

By putrinurain18

[Scarlet heart ryeo : moon lovers] [Baekhyun X Ji Hera] "Let's live together for a long time" - WangEun & Se... More

First Meeting
I need to know you
Destiny
Baekhyun

History between us

925 28 7
By putrinurain18

In the era of Joseon. 

There life a king to be who is cute and full of humor. He is the first Prince, Wang Eun.

He life in a palace with his four youngest brother. Wang Soo is the second prince who is really a strict person but has a cute face.

Wang Min is the third prince who is a shy person.

Wang Kim is the fourth prince who is the totally a playboy out of the princes.

The youngest one is the kind one called Wang Hun.

All of them life a happily life in the palace but one day, Wang Eun has falling in love of first sight with one of the normal girl that works in the kitchen of palace. She is really cute and pretty. She is kind, know how to cook and a cheerful girl. That what makes Wang Eun falling in love with her. He have being crush on her for such a long time so he thought how about he give her a love letter. 

Dear Seon Duk,

Nice to meet you, i have being crush on you for such a long time. You such a cute girl and kind. I love to know you more. I hope that we can be a friend but i wish more than that. I don't know, When did you start living in my heart? I don't know The reason my heart flutters when I see you [I don't know nae mamsoge eonjebuteo niga san geonji I don't know neoreul bomyeon seolleneun iyu] but what i know, i just falling in love with you. I hope that you can reply to my letter as well. I will be waiting from you. Bye~ 

Seon Duk read the letter that she get from under her bedroom door. She smiled shyly. Her hearts keep beating so fast. Since that day, Seon Duk will get a love letter and she will reply it by putting the letter she write in a cute handkerchief before leave it under her bedroom door. Sometime Seon Duk really want  know who is the person that she is being lettering with but it seems that is hard for her to find out about that. What a pity for her. 

Like a dream come true, both of them accidentally meet during one event for the prince called Blind Date for The Prince. On that day, the Palace have an event for the Prince. It is because, the king want to marry off his Prince so he decided to do this kind of event. He invite five Princess from any of his close family ties. He wish that he can find his future daughter-in-law by doing all of this. All of his Prince seems to be so excited about this especially his fourth Prince, Wang Kim but... there is someone that seems do not like this kind of event. If that person is the second Prince, Wang Soo, there is nothing to worry about but this is the first Prince, the Prince that is full of fun things, Prince Wang Eun. That make the king feel worry about him but still the event work so well. After such a boring event for Wang Eun, he excuse himself for a walk. 

"what is wrong with Wang Eun hyungnim?" ask Wang Hun.

"i don't know. He seems don't like this event..." said Wang Kim.

"he do not seems to be himself just now" said Wang Min.

"There is must be something that he hide from us" said Wang Hun.

"maybe he has his own girl that he in love with!" said Wang Kim. He, Wang Hun and Wang Min make a 'shock' face. They look at each other.

"hmm... guys please behave yourself" said Wang Soo. He give a sharp glance towards his three youngest brother before give a careful glance towards the king. 

The three of them shut their mouth up and give a quick glance towards the king. They can see that the king seems to be bothered by Wang Eun attitude today. 

At the meanwhile, Wang Eun take a walk near the palace. He give such a huge sigh. He did not want to get married to others girl than Seon Duk. That what he think since he know about this event. But how he gonna tell his father that he want to married Seon Duk..... Then he give another huge sigh. He walk then walk until he stop at one door. He look his surrounding. He did not know how he can walk this far.

"how come i get here?" he mumbling to himself. He stopped at Seon Duk bedroom door. He did not know where he was going but he just keep walking until he stop here. His mind was filled with all sorts of things so that he is not aware of where he is walking to. He just standing in front of the door. He give a huge sigh again.

"how i am going to tell you all of this.... will you accepted me for who i am?" ask Wang Eun. He being speaking towards the door.

"how i am going to tell you that the person who in love with you is the first Prince of this country" continued  Wang Eun. 

"also this king to be is the person that write a love letter to you" said Wang Eun. Then he seems to realized that he is speaking to a door. He grinned. How foolish i am right now. That what he is thinking about himself right now. 

Suddenly the door is being open from inside of the room. That make Wang Eun shocked. There standing a girl with a smile on her face while staring at Wang Eun face. 

That first meeting of them make their relationship become much more stronger than before and that make a lot of rumors between the person in the palace until the rumors also being heard by the king, the queen and even the princes. Both of them being called to see the king, the queen and the princes after their breakfast. After such a long explanation between them, the king decided that both of them should get married within 2 weeks. Then they get married~♥

(Wang Eun wedding ring)

(Seon Duk wedding ring)

Since that day, they were live a happy live with each other in the palace. Every day they will spend their time together.

And their first kiss.....♥♥

But....
Live is being hard towards them after Wang Eun enthroned as king.
Wang Eun changed.... He not the same person that Seon Duk know before. He seems like a different person.
They fall apart with each other.... they will always quarrel with each other. One day, as usual they were quarreling with each other but this time even worse. He had uttered the words that are very painful to Seon Duk. That make Seon Duk feel so disappointed in him and that make she ran out of the palace.
But that time.... Wang Eun have so much enemy and without they realize.... the palace have been entered by an enemy.
Before they can give a warning towards the Royal Family about that, Seon Duk who is running out from the palace has being struck by an arrow straight to her heart. Meanwhile, Wang Eun who is chasing after Seon Duk, suprised to see his beloved wife is being struck by an arrow.

"Seon Duk!!!" Shout Wang Eun out loud.

Seon Duk fell down to the ground. She reached out her hands towards her husband. The person that she love so much. She look so sad and in painful.
Wang Eun run towards his wife. He sit at Seon duk side. The tears flow down towards his cheeks.

"Seon Duk-ah.... please don't go. Stay with me....I'm sorry for everything so please do not leave me here alone...." Said Wang Eun. He is crying while holding his wife in his arms.

"Sa...ra...ng..hae... Yeo...Bo...( i love you, honey) I'm.... so...r...ry..." said Seon Duk in pain before she close her eyes and she is gone....

"Seon Duk... Seon Duk-ah... Seon Duk-ah!!!!" Cry Wang Eun while calling his wife name.

"Aaaarrrghhhhh!!!!" Shout Wang Eun. His holding his wife hand so tight.
The person around him crying and feel sad about it too. They were sad to see their king and queen.

"Hyungnim!" Call Wang Soo. He run towards Wang Eun. He see his sister-in-law is lying down on the ground covered in blood while his brother is crying next to her.

"Soo-ya..." Wang Eun call his brother name.
Wang Soo look at Wang Eun.

"Can you do me a favour.... i'm begging you..." Wang Eun said while looking at his wife face before looking at Wang Soo who is standing next to him.

"What is it?"ask Wang Soo.

"I can't let her go by herself... it is my promise to her...." said Wang Eun. He glance at Wang Soo face and Seon Duk face.

"But..." said Wang Soo. He did not want to do what Wang Eun want him to do.

"Please..." said Wang Eun then he give Wang Soo a smile.

"I know you can do it. I will left the rest to you." Said Wang Eun still with a smile.
Wang Soo did not know what to do but he take out his sword. Suddenly a tears flow to his cheeks. He strengthened himself. With such a hurtful and painful feeling he take his swords and did a deep cut at Wang Eun chest.
He cry when he see his brother in pain.
At that time the other prince arrived there.

"Hyung!!!" Wang Hun calling for his brother. He shocked when he see Wang Soo kill Wang Eun in front of his own eyes.

Wang Hun, Wang Kim and Wang Min run towards Wang Soo and Wang Eun. They catch Wang Eun before he fell to the ground. Before he die, he gave his last smile to his brothers and saw his wife's face then he close his eyes.
The three of them see Seon Duk is dead next to Wang Eun.
The tears fell from their eyes to their cheeks.

"Why?" Ask Wang Min to Wang Soo.

"Hyung Why? Why?!!"ask Wang Kim.

It so unfair for them. Why must both of the person that their love are dying  in front of their own eyes.
Wang Hun look so angry towrards Wang Soo because he just standing there and staring at them without saying anything. They need an explanation from Wang Soo.
Wang Hun get up and walk towards Wang Soo, he give him a punch on the face.
Then he see Wang Soo is crying. That what make him stop. He see that Wang Soo also in pain right now.
Then he scream out loud. He so stress with what have happened here.
Them seems don't believe all of this is gonna happend.
The four of them are crying their tears out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 3.9K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
83.1K 182 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...
415K 7.5K 41
Emily Addison has been abused and neglected by a man she thought was her father. What happens when she gets saved by her brothers? Who has been searc...
24K 628 14
⋆ wherein he broke her heart in the past and realizes it now, it isnt too late to try again right? + completed