๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ โ–ท ๐ฌ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By lavenderstiles

[๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„] After Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski snuck out into the woods to find a dead body, Yasmi... More

๐๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐ ยป ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฃ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐š๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ฆ๐œ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐๐ ๐ž๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ {๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ}
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ญ. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ

3.1K 99 32
By lavenderstiles

CHAPTER THIRTY
date ruiners

YASMINE MCCALL

Scott and I came up with a plan pretty quick and both rushed up the stairs. He rushed into his own bedroom where Allison still sat and I rushed into my own, where I grabbed my phone from my bed and quickly dialed a number.

"Hello?" Stiles' voice echoed through the speaker of my phone.

"Stiles, I'm gonna need you to come to my house ASAP and pick me up." I held the phone between my shoulder blade and my ear as I jumped around on the floor, trying to pull my boots on.

"Um, why?"

I sighed and sat down on my bed, pulling the boots on. "Because my mom just went on a dinner date with Peter fucking Hale and I think he might hurt her."

I could Stiles rushing around on his side of the line and just seconds later, he mumbled a 'I'll see you in a few minutes', and hung up the phone.

I looked the mirror. I was wearing a pair of blue jeans, a purple t-shirt, knee-high boots and a black cardigan, but it looked okay. Luckily, I hadn't taken my makeup off yet and my hair still looked okay, so I didn't hesitate to pick up my phone and rush out of my bedroom.

Just as I passed Scott's bedroom, I saw Allison sitting on the bed, so I walked in and took a seat next to her.

Allison looked up and shot me a smile. "Hey Yas,"

"Allison, why do you look so sad?" I questioned and crossed my legs.

Allison. "I came over to talk to Scott about something important and he has to go, and it's just-"

"It's frustrating he has to leave just as you were about to tell him something important." I finished her sentence for her and nodded, a small smile on my face.

"Exactly. It's just something I wanna get off my chest and I don't know who else I can tell who won't tell anyone else." Allison let out a deep breath.

I smiled and patted her shoulder. "Well, I'm going out now, but if by tonight you still feel that way, you can call me." I assured her as she looked up at me with a smile.

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. You don't have to, but if you feel like you need to share it with someone, I'm here for you."

Allison leaned over and pulled me into a tight hug. "Thank you, Yasmine."

"I got you, girl." I grinned and wrapped my arms around her. "I got you."

"Yasmine, Stiles is here!" Scott yelled from downstairs.

Allison pulled away with a smirk playing on her lips. "Go, be with Stiles."

I stood up and began backing towards the door, but my eyes stayed on Allison and my one eyebrow arched at her comment. "Um, why do you say it like that?"

Allison said nothing more and just shook her head gently with a smirk, glancing down at her hands. I wanted to stay and ask what she meant, but I had to do make sure my mom was okay, so I ran down the stairs and outside to Stiles' Jeep.

"Okay, Scott will be following us just to make sure everything's okay." I told Stiles after I'd gotten into his Jeep and fastened my seatbelt.

Stiles nodded. "Okay, okay. Um, how do you know which way they went?"

I pulled out my black smartphone and opened the 'Maps' app, smirking. "My mom looked up the way to the restaurant on my phone first and then on her own phone, so I have the route right here."

Stiles nodded fiercely. "Okay, okay!"

"How much Ad-"

"A lot, okay?" Stiles replied, confirming that he'd taken way too much medication for his ADHD.

Stiles and I made small talk on the way, but it was as if an awkward silence had fallen and that was weird since it'd never happened before. Stiles and I had been awkward around each other before, so why the hell were we now?

I glanced in review mirror and I could see Scott following us at a safe distance. The only reason I'd seen him was when he'd seen me looking, he barely stepped out of the shadows and nodded before he stepped back into them and virtually disappeared.

"So, is everything good?" I asked Stiles. He shot me a confused look. "I mean, with Sheriff Stilinski and everything."

Stiles nodded barely. "Yeah, I guess so."

I wanted to ask more but something about his demeanor was telling me not to ask any more questions and wait until he just opened up himself. It must've been hard for Stiles to hear his father mention his mother after so long and I understood that, so I didn't want to pressurize him into telling me everything.

"It was just weird, y'know," Stiles suddenly began talking, his eyes locked the road. "We just never mention her and I know it was my fault he mentioned her, because I got him drunk but I just....I miss her."

I placed a hand on his shoulder. "I know you do and so does your father, but just remember that she's probably looking down at the two of you and smiling at how amazing you both are." I smiled at Stiles, a small smile also making its way to his face. "It's okay to grieve silently and it's okay that you don't want to talk about it. Like I always say, I'm not gonna pretend I know exactly how you feel but if you ever wanna talk, I'm here."

"I know," Stiles nodded appreciatively and suddenly his eyes widened. "That's Peter's car." He nodded towards the car in which we could see Peter's reflection in the review mirror. "You ready?"

I nodded and made sure my seatbelt sat correctly. I stuffed my phone into my pocket and nodded a final time to Stiles, who nodded back and bumped right into Peter's car from behind. My mom got out of her car and she looked absolutely livid.

I rubbed my head. When Stiles smashed into Peter's car, I'd quickly managed to put my arm down before I smashed my head on the instrument board, but it still hurt.

"Jesus, please don't let her kill us." I mumbled and closed my eyes, genuinely scared to see my mom's reaction.

"Stiles!" Melissa yelled loudly.

Stiles and I jumped out of the car and my mom looked surprised to see me, but she probably expected me to be with Stiles, since we were always together.

"Mrs. McCall?" Stiles questioned confused, pretending he didn't know my mom was in that car.

"Yes," Melissa replied annoyed.

"Wow, this is just - this is just crazy. What a coincidence." Stiles exclaimed as my mom looked at me and I acted surprised.

I stepped forward. "Mom, oh my God," I acted surprised. "We're so sorry."

"Yasmine, weren't you gonna stay home?" Melissa asked.

I bit my lip gently and quickly came up with a lie. "Stiles stopped by and said he needed a few things for his Science project, so we were gonna stop by Target." I lied and smiled innocently.

Melissa nodded, sighing. "How the hell did you hit us, though?"

"I mean, I did not know what happened, you guys just came outta nowhere." Stiles lied.

"Came out of nowhere?!" Melissa exclaimed. "We were parked on the side of the road, Stiles!"

"How crazy is that?!" I played along and acted even more surprised, trying not to glare at Peter as he approached us.

Stiles patted my arm and nodded. "I mean, we should probably call the cops, you know? Do like an accident report thing."

"I don't think that's necessary." Peter spoke up.

I arched an eyebrow. "Are you sure?" I mumbled through my gritted teeth.

"I think I'm feeling a little whiplash." Stiles muttered and rubbed his neck.

Melissa looked livid. "Whiplash! You hit us!"

"I don't know, that's definitely something wrong with my neck."

I sighed and stepped forward, placing a hand on my mom's shoulder. "I'm sorry, mom. We didn't mean to hit you, but my head's also kinda hurting." I rubbed my forehead. "I maybe-kinda slammed it on the instrument board."

My mom sighed and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay, Yas?"

"Yeah, just hurting a little." I smiled back and sighed. "But if Stiles is saying he's feeling whiplashed..."

"My neck hurts so bad," Stiles moaned in pain and rubbed his neck.

Melissa rolled her eyes, but her motherly side and the nurse part of her came out. "Stiles, are you okay?" She asked motherly, trying to keep that same angry look on her face.

Stiles nodded and rubbed his neck. I rolled my eyes and glanced down at my phone as it buzzed in my pocket.

Derek has Jackson. I'm going after them. If u get home early and allison is still there, apologize on my behalf - Scott

Peter walked back to us. "How about I just drop you off at your house since I have to get my car fixed?" He suggested.

"Um, we'll take her home." I smiled falsely at Peter and stepped forward, blocking him from my mom. "We're headed the same anyway. It was nice to meet you."

Melissa looked heartbroken, but nodded as she masked the look on her face. Peter shot her a small, probably false, smile and head back to his car, then drove off.

"Stiles, if you're feeling whiplashed, you're not driving." Melissa said to Stiles as he opened the door to his Jeep.

Stiles pouted but sighed. "Fine, but if I'm not driving, then it's gonna be Yasmine." He said in an overprotective manner.

I nodded and watched as he struggled to drop the keys in my palm. My mom shot me a look, questioning whether I wanted to drive or not, but I just smiled since I knew Stiles had a hard time letting anyone touch his beloved Jeep. Melissa got in back and Stiles in the passenger seat, and I myself got into driver's seat. I'd only driven Stiles' Jeep once before but luckily I remembered what not to do.

^^^^

Stiles had assured my mom he would be able to drive himself home, and then been given permission by her to drive home. Both my mom and I had began walking towards the front door of our house, but just as I was about to unlock the door, her phone rang.

"I gotta go," Melissa told me and stuffed her phone into her purse.

I nodded. "Don't you have to change first?" I asked.

"It's an emergency and I have a pair of scrubs there." Melissa assured me, then kissed my forehead and drove off.

I placed my hand on the front door handle and realized that the door wasn't locked, which meant Allison had already left. I locked the door after me, threw my shoes in the entrance and sighed.

I stood in the kitchen and drank some water when I heard someone upstairs. My eyes widened and I instinctively grabbed a knife from a draw, slowly walking upstairs.

Every bedroom door was open besides the door to my bedroom and I knew whoever was in my house was in my bedroom. I took a deep breath before I kicked open the door, holding the knife in my hand.

Peter spun around on his heels. "Hello Yasmine."

The knife in my hand stayed up as I made eye contact with him. "Get the hell out of my house, Peter!" I spat angrily.

He ticked under his breath. "Oh, why so rude, Jazzy?"

"Don't call me that," I mumbled deathly and glared at him. "You come to my house, threaten my mom and expect me to be like, 'hey Peter, wanna drink some coffee,'?"

"Well, that would be nice. Why don't you out that knife down? It's not like you'd actually be able to hurt me."

I scoffed and kept my hand up and steady. "Peter, I think even if you tried to hurt me, I'd have a fair chance of hurting you as well."

"What happened to you being scared of me?" Peter asked and looked at a picture of my brother, my mother and I. "Just days ago, you were terrified of me and now you're acting fearless."

"I was scared because I didn't know who you were," I answered. "I didn't know who around me was a psychopath Alpha werewolf, murdering innocent people." I spat and shrugged. "But now I know."

Peter squinted his eyes at me, but I just spoke again. "But now that I know, I won't let you hurt my family."

"You considered me family, remember?" Peter asked and the condescending tone in his voice was gone, instead of actually sounded sincere.

Tears whelmed up in my eyes. "And I still want to, Peter, but how can I knowing how you are? You almost killed my brother, you tried to make my brother kill me and other people around him," I sniffle and tried not to cry, a sad smile on my face. "I don't want to threaten you, but I have to."

Peter nodded sadly and turned around, heading toward my open window. Just before he jumped out and disappeared, he turned around and mumbled one last thing. "He was never meant to go after you, Yasmine. You are like a daughter to me."

And with that, he was gone.

_

I absolutely adore the last part between Peter and Yasmine!! Peter actually cares for Yasmine as his own daughter and I wanna show how though Yasmine cares for Peter like a father and all that, she will still fight him to protect the people she care about.

Also, who would be interested in reading a social media/teen wolf au book? I've been thinking about it lately and I think it could be amazing. Let me know if I'd read.

also, could y'all just press that little star button when you're done reading the chapter? It's not because I'm begging for you to vote but I go onto Wattpad pretty often and see that my latest chapter has like 50 views but no votes. Please don't be a ghost-reader, cause otherwise I don't know if y'all are enjoying my story or nah. Thanks

Next up; the winter formal, the squad at the hale house. basically shit is gettin' real. also, season one is coming to an end so prepare for season two 😉🔮
xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

342K 7.1K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...
62.6K 1.2K 47
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
11.5K 457 41
COMPLETED [ B O O K O N E - S E A S O N S O N E A N D T W O ] Madison Stilinki, a high school student with anger issues, attends Beacon School...
280K 7.8K 15
[ BOOK ONE ] โAnd that is where you and I have always differed, big bro. There is no getting over what I did-ever.โž Carter Hale, youngest siste...