Good Intentions °S.Black° (Bo...

By Snuzza14

(ON HOLD FOR... A LONG TIME) AU: Life sucks when you want to do something good but your horrible past is bein... More

The way it started.
Fights
I'm sorry
Tags!
Pensieve and the huge fight
First History lesson
Memories
The Rendezvous
One fight down
The Meeting
Sorting it out
Together
At Hagrid's
Moony, the fixer

Tags!

384 13 24
By Snuzza14

Yooo everyone!!!!! Hope you all are doing great!!
Me? I'm studying.
You know
STUdent + DYING

A new found bestie, riansheep tagged me ago, but I'm sorry I didn't have time to do it. But still, here I am!

I've already done tags before, actually only one. And on this book. But still !
I don't know what new things to put in this tag thingie though..

But I did come up with a few things that maybe you don't know about me.

These are 13 of the many things you might not know about me:

1) I tend to fall in love with people I cannot have. LIKE EVERY FRIGGIN TIME!! For example, don't get me started on this.
Relatable anyone?

2) I have a list of 65+ guys I love, celebrities, fictional characters everything, written in my diary. NO ONE TOUCHES MY DIARY. Yes, I'm very possessive about them all. I wish to marry them all in future.

3) I have OCD. I cannot bear things left half done. I go mad when I see stuff like that. For example, one of my story Surprises which is on hold was supposed to be deleted looooooooooong back because it's incomplete. But since it's a birthday gift for a friend, I cannot delete it. I'll finish the story before I leave Wattpad.
I also cannot bear something not being cleaned. Like blackboard still having a bit of chalk powder or whiteboard with a little bit of marker ink left on it. Or my sister's room at 3 o'clock in the morning. I have cleaned her room at 3 o'clock many times.

4) And talking about that, I have a little sister. She's almost 8 years younger than me. She's a Potterhead and a Directioner like me. She looks exactly like me. Only with straighter and more Golden-ish hair.

5) I have a library at home. Or kind of like a special room where I keep books which has a paper stuck on the door which says :
'MY LIBRARY. WIZARDS WELCOMED. MUGGLES TOLERATED'
With a sharpie..
I love to stay in there and when I'm depressed or sad or want to be left alone, my library is the first place to look for me. I collect books and keep them there. The very first book that I kept in my library was 'Goldilocks and the three bears' when I was around 3.

6) I love making DIYs. I have made DIY pots, aprons, key chains, bookmarks, bedsheets, greeting cards, cushions, more bookmarks, Harry Potter merchandise, bookshelves, many more things that I don't have mood to write 😝😝

7) As I said before, I love to collect books. My collection is HUGE. I have more than 20 book series collection and +50 single books.

8) I am not reading anything, because of my tests going on. But just as soon as I finish them ( in April lol), I'm going to read and watch movies for 2 months.
#myplanrocks #donttellmeotherwise

9) I love to bake. Becoming a baker is my backup career option. I have baked a lot of different kinds of cakes, breads, biscuits and many other bakery products. I'm a fair baker, Peeta had trained me well.

10) I hate when people make commitments and then forget about them. This is another reason I hate making commitments, or rather I'm scared of making commitments.

11) I prefer friendship over relationship. That's why I look for friendship fanfictions more than romance.

12) I like to play Volleyball, Tennis, and Badminton. I can also play Football / Soccer whatever you prefer.

SO that was me :) 

____________________

Am I supposed to tag more people?

Okay:-

WalkingImperiusCurse

VeroniqueLeNoir

RaptorAtel

DelicateAF

Sharanya20

fandom0lyfe7

KhaulaMujahid

Maybeline00

Loony_Loopin

bookoholic009

TigerGrl77

12 people, I've talked to you guys on Wattpad so there you are!! 😁😁😀😀

BYEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 31 12
SLOW UPDATES You are Buckys and Steve's Daughter and the rest of the Avengers are your family even Nick Furry. You go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraf...
381 18 20
When Mateo Robinson is hired as Hogwarts' new Muggle Studies teacher, he moves his three children from France to Scotland alongside him. But with thi...
37.9K 1.5K 55
The Wizarding World had their hero, Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived. But who they didn't know they needed, and perhaps just as much, was their secret...
138K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...