How You Get the Girl ▶️ J. La...

By Sadie_2024

In which two celebrities find their way together after a rumor made one even more famous then they already we... More

How You Get the Girl ▶️ J. Lafferty
i
ii
[Article]
[Instagram]
[Rumor Patrol]
[Instagram]
[Twitter]
[Instagram]
[Texts]
[Voicemail]
[Instagram]
[Texts]
Please vote lol 🙈
[Hotel]
[Instagram]

A/N

477 1 1
By Sadie_2024

A/N:

I'm sorry guys! I have to take a break from Wattpad... I know I haven't updated any of my stories in forever and it's not because I didn't want to but with some stories I was having writers block, sometimes I was busy with school and sports, but now I can't update because I'm grounded. I have a C in one of my classes and until I can get it up I have to stay off my phone. I'm a usual A+ and B+ student so having a C is making me wanna work harder so I'm punishing myself too not just my parents are.

I hope you all can understand and not be angry as to why I have to take a small break. If I don't get this grade up it could fall lower and make me fail or kick me off the Volleyball team... so I'm sorry!

Feel free to comment or message and I'll answer asap. I might be able to get on the computer I just won't be able to update... I have to keep my computer because that's where I take Spanish classes.

Anyway, I hope all of you understand and won't take it out on my books or me. I'm truly very sorry. But writing these books are helping me improve in English/writing. So my writing skills will start getting better because I have a 102% in English/writing so that's good!

But I'm sorry again! I hope you all have a good month and until next time, bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
911K 41.8K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
719K 44.1K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
306K 28.6K 66
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...