Bad Boy Meet Bad Girl *Major...

By shortINA918

Darein, mostly known as Jean, is living the life as a bad girl. Everyone thinks she lives in a perfect life... More

Author's Message
Chapter 1 ✔
Chapter 2 ✔
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important Note
Another Important Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Another Important Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Sequel
Hey guys
Author's Note
Another Message
Hey Guyz
New Story

Chapter 7

22.7K 588 99
By shortINA918

I put my head up and look at the person, it was Devine. I wipe my tears away and put my head back down. “Don’t worry, I’ll let this kept as a secret” Devine said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. “This place is public” Devine answered. “Right” I muttered. “Why are you crying?” Devine asked. I felt his presence in front of me meaning he sat down across from me. “Nothing” I said.

“Oh sure, a person crying in the park… alone… sure that’s nothing” Devine said sarcastic in his voice. “Leave me alone” I said. I stand up and walk away from him.

“Is it family problems?” Devine asked walking beside me. “I said leave me alone” I said. I shivered. Uuggh…I should have taken one of my hoodies. Devine was taking out his leather jacket and he put it on me.

“No” I said shrugging it off. “No, just wear it for now, you’re like shivering” Devine said. “I don’t want to” I said taking off the jacket. “Leave it or you’ll die from freezing” Devine said. “I’d rather die” I muttered quietly, but I know Devine heard me. “Just leave it alright” Devine said.

“Fine, but this stays only between us” I said. Devine nodded his head. “Of course, I wouldn’t let anyone know that I let a girl borrow my jacket” Devine said.

We kept on walking and walking and we arrive in the beach. “I don’t really like beaches” Devine said out of the blue. “Same” I said.

“Really?!? Why?” Devine said. “None of your business” I said. “You’re really a close person” Devine said. I just kept quiet. I am a close person, ever since the ‘accident’ happened.

I sat down in the sand away from the water, and put the jacket close to me. Devine sat down too. “You remind me of my sister” Devine said. I look at him. “Your sister?” I asked. Devine nodded his head. “We used to be soo close, but one day, we stop talking, and she moved out” Devine said. “What happened?” I asked curiously. “None of your business” Devine mimicked.

I chuckled quietly. Devine looked at me. “You never smile, nor laugh you know” Devine said. “Yeah” I said. “Why?” Devine asked. “None of your business” I mimicked back.

I stand up and brush off the sand from my shorts. “Where are you going?” Devine asked. I shrug off his jacket and gave it back to him. “Here” I said. He accepted it back. “I’m going somewhere” I said. “Where?” Devine asked. “Nowhere” I said walking away “I just want to be alone”

“Ok” Devine answered. “Remember, this stays between us” I said turning around pointing a finger at him. “Don’t worry, this secret stays with me” Devine said back. I nodded my head and continued walking back to my car.

I went inside my car and drive. I started looking for a coffee shop and I found Starbucks. I went inside and ordered a coffee.

I sat down at one of the tables and look at my phone. Things do change. I can’t believe they blame me for it. It’s not my fault. Good thing the lady with the gun didn’t see me. I was hiding somewhere.

I shook off the memory. It was a bad memory. A memory that changed my life and my family’s life. I sip from my coffee and let the warm liquid took over my shivering body.

I finished up my coffee and look at the time. It was 1:00 a.m. I shrug and went to my car. I decided to walk first. I was walking when I feel like someone is following me. I turn around and I saw two men walking.

I walk faster and I could hear their footstep. I turn around and they were walking fast too. I took a big deep breathe and turn around. I just want to go home. I passed by them and one of them grab my hand and turn me around.

“What’s a pretty girl doing here alone?” the man that grab my hand said and I smelled his breathes and there was alcohol mixed in it. Bleck.

“Let me go” I said. He kept a death grip in my hand. That’s so goin to leave a bruise. If this man doesn’t let go of me soon, I’m going to kill him. The other man grabs my other hand.

“Let me go” I said seriously. Alright, no one touches me without my permission. I jumped and flip myself. I kick the leg of the other man. He bends down and I elbowed his back. I kicked the other man’s knee and he fell down too. I elbowed his back and kick him.

The first man stands up and grabs me again, but I punched him. The other man slapped me and I stop. I gritted my teeth and curled my hand into a fist. I turn my head and narrowed my eyes at them. I punch the man that slapped me and punch the other guy.

The other guy holds me back. “Let me go” I said. The other man stands up and punch me in the stomach. “Oommppff” I said. He punched me again and I fell down. I closed my eyes and a face of a person popped in my head.

I curled my hand into fist again and stand up. “Ahhh” I scream and punch the other guy in the face as hard as I can. The other guy holds me back again, but before the other man punches me again, he was punched. The man holding me back turns around and he was punch falling down in the ground with me.

I sighed in frustration and brush myself. “Here” the person said offering me a hand. I took it and stand up. I bend down quickly and planted my left knee in the ground and my left hand supporting me. My right hand was in my stomach.

“Whoa” the person said. I look up and I saw Devine. “What are you doing here?” I asked out of breathe from the sore pain in my stomach. “I followed you” Devine said. “Why?” I asked. “I don’t know” Devine said “I just had the feeling”.

“You’re a brave and strong person, eiyy” Devine said crouching down in front of me. “You didn’t stop beating them up” Devine said “I mean two versus one, and more specifically their men”

“Yeah” I closed my eyes from the pain. This is worser than what my uncle did. My uncle doesn’t really punch that hard, but these men, they punch hard.

“Come on, we need to check up on that bruise” Devine said. I tried to stand up, but I felt a pain in my stomach making me fall down in the ground again.

Devine stand up and carried me bridal style. “Put me down” I said. “You’re going to fall down” Devine said. “I’m not” I said.

Devine put me down and I fell down in the ground. “See, I told yah” Devine said picking me up again. Devine went to his car and put me in the passenger seat. “What about my car?” I asked.

“We’ll take it later, after you go to the hospital” Devine said. He drives towards the hospital and he carried me again. One nurse went to us and she started talking. “What happened?” the nurse said which her tag says “Carmen”. “I got punch two times in the stomach” I said. “Let me see” Carmen said.

She pulled up my stomach, showing my bare stomach and a purple-bluish bruise. “Oh my” Carmen said. “I’ll go get an ice” Carmen said. I put down my shirt and close my eyes.

Carmen came back. “Here just put this in the bruise, it will help up to ease the pain” Carmen said. I nodded my head and took the ice pack and put it in the stomach. Ahh that’s better.

I stand up and I felt a little pain, but I’m okay now. “Thanks” I said to Carmen and she nodded her head. “Just doing my job” Carmen said leaving the room.

I went outside and Devine was there. “You okay now?” Devine asked. “Yeah” I said “Thanks”

“No problem” Devine said. We walked towards his car and he drives towards where my car was. I went outside and went to my car. “Bye” I said. He nodded his head and drives away. I went inside my car and drive myself back home.

I arrive in my house. I parked my car in the garage and went inside the house. I opened the door and my auntie stand up from the couch. “Where the hell have you been?” my auntie shouted. I saw my sister and my brother standing behind her.

“Nowhere” I said walking away towards the stairs. “I’m still talking to you” my auntie said yanking my hand back. I turn around and wince.

I yank back my hand. “Why did you left without us knowing” my auntie said. “Why did you all left without me knowing?” I asked back. My auntie kept herself quiet.

I shake my head and turn around. “Ask Nikki” I said while still walking upstairs.

I went inside my room and close the door. I went to the bathroom to wash myself. I saw the bruise again and I continued to wash myself. I went outside and grab another short shorts and a t-shirt and went towards my bed.

I lie down and close my eyes. I fell into the darkness.

*******

I woke up and I stand up and went to the bathroom. I showered and dried myself after. I went to my closet and took my blue hoodie, a plain white tanktop, and a blue ripped skinny jean. I put my bra and my underwear and I put my clothes after. I combed my hair and tie it into a ponytail. I applied my mascara and eyeliner. I don’t need to put concealer since my bruises are healed.

I grab my bag and went downstairs. I passed the dining room which includes my sister, my brother, and my auntie eating breakfast. I went to the kitchen and grab an apple and bit it. I passed by them again.

“Aren’t you going to eat breakfast” my auntie said. “No” I said and walk away. I went to my car and drive towards school. I park my car in the parking lot and went inside the school.

I saw the girls. “Hey guys” I said. They said hey back.

We walk outside and sat down in the picnic table under the tree. I plop myself in the table and rest my feet in the chair.

“So what are we going to do today?” Ariella asked. “I dunno” I said. “Next week, our spring break starts, what do you guys want to do?” Laurein asked. “Let’s go to the beach!” Jackie said. “My uncle owns a beach hotel”.

“Eer… I don’t like the beach” I said. The girls gasp. “How do you not like the beach” Patricia said. The other girls nodded. I just shrug my shoulders.

“Come on, it will be fun” Jackie said. “Fine” I said giving up “But I’m not swimming”

“Ok” the girls said. “Can’t wait” Ariella said.

I saw the boys coming towards us. “Jerks coming” I said. The girls turn around and saw the boys. “What the hell are you guys doing here?” Ariella asked standing up. “Heard you guys going to the beach this spring break” Jordan said. “Yeah, and?” Laurein asked.

“Mind if we tag along?” Jackson said. “No way” Jackie said. “Ok then, I’m asking uncle to use his beach house” Jackson said. “No, I already asked him and he said yes” Jackie said. “Then I’m asking him if me and my friends can come” Jackson said. “Uugghh, fine” Jackie said. “Wa-wa-wait” I said “Are you guys related or something?”

“Yeah, this jerk is my cousin” Jackie said. “Oh” I said. “So it’s set, we’re going to the beach with you guys” Jackson said. I saw Devine’s face and he showed a face that says I-don’t-want-to-go-to-the-beach look.

I remembered last night him saying that he doesn’t like the beach. Looks like im not the only one. “Have you guys heard about the Spring dance?” Jordan asked. “Yeah” the girls chorused except for me. I do know, but I just don’t want to talk. “Do you guys want to go together?” Jackson asked.

“No way” Jackie said. “No way in hell” Ariella said. “Why not?” Jordan asked with a sadness look in his eyes. No one saw it, but me. “Cuz we don’t want to” Ariella answered.

“Please” Jordan pleads. “No” Ariella said. “Ok” I but in. They all turned to me. “What?” I said. “Did you just agree on them?” Laurein asked. “Yeahh” I said dragging the word. “Why” Ariella asked. “I don’t know” I answered.

“Jordan, can we talk?” I asked him. His eyebrows furrowed and nodded his head. We walk away from them.

“What do you want to talk?” Jordan asked. “Do you like Ariella?” I asked. His eyes went big. “No” Jordan said quickly “I’m a player, I fuck girls and move on”.

“Don’t deny it Jordan, I saw the look in your face” I said crossing my hands in front of my chest “I can keep a secret”

“I don’t trust you” Jordan said. “I can keep a secret, believe me” I said “Maybe I can help you on Ariella, like what I did earlier agreeing on your question”

He was silent for a few seconds. “Fine, I don’t have a tiny crush on Ariella, but this stays between us” Jordan said. I took my left hand and pretended to zip my mouth shut.

“It’s sealed” I said. Jordan nodded his head and we went back to the others. I went back to my seat. “What did you guys talk about?” Jackson asked. “Nothing” I and Jordan said together. “So do you guys want to go to the dance together?” Jordan asked again. “No” Ariella said. “No” Laurein said. “No” Jackie said. “No” Patricia said. “Yes” I said.

I wink at Jordan. The girls look at us. “What?” Ariella said. “We’re going with them?” I said. “Why?” Laurein asked. “Cuz boys will come to us and it would be annoying” I said with a shrug. “Fine” Ariella said. “Ok” the other girls said. I smirk and look at Jordan.

He was smiling at me. ‘Told yah’ I mouthed at him. He just nodded his head. I look at Devine and he was looking at me. ‘What’ I mouthed to him. He shook his head. I nodded my head and turn to the girls. The bell rag and we all went to our homeroom which includes us all.

*****

The previous classes are soo boring. Lunch is finally here. I went towards the table when three boys blocked my way.

“Hey cutie” the boy in the middle said. “Hi” I said. “What’s your name?” the boy said. “Move” I said passing by them, but the boy grab my hand.

“My name is Michael” the boy said. “I don’t care” I said shrugging of his grasp. He grips my hand tighter. “Now I’m being nice here, don’t you dare make me lose my patience” Michael said. “Ok fine, what do you want?” I said. “I want you to go with me in the Spring Dance” Michael said. I scoff. “Sorry, I’m already going with someone” I said.

Hey I’m not lying; I’m going with the girls and the boys. “Cancel whoever you’re going with and go with me” Michael said. I shrug of his hands and lean forward to him. I saw him gulp. I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You don’t boss me around like I’m your slave” I said. I turn around and was about to go, but he caught my hand again. I shrug it off, but he held it tighter.

“No one talks to me like that” Michael said angrily. “Think I just did” I said “Get your hands off me”

He wouldn’t budge. “So tell me, who you’re going with” Michael asked. “She’s going with me” Devine said. I turn around and I saw the boys glaring at Michael and the other two boys.

“Ah, Anderson” Michael said. “Let go of her” Devine said. Michael smirks. I turn back to Michael and I glared at him. I punch him in the face and he let go of my hand. “No one touched me without my permission” I spat and went towards the boys.

“Nice one” Jordan said putting his hands in my shoulders. “I know right” I said. We went towards the girls and I shrug off Jordan’s hands and I went to Devine. I sat next to him and he looked at me with his eyebrows up. “Thanks again, for saving my ass” I said. He chuckled and answered back a no problem.

“He’s an ass” Devine said. “Yup” I said “Who does he think he is, that he can get any girl he wants, no way”

Devine laughed. “You’re different” Devine said. “Why thank you” I said in a British accent, but I failed. Devine bursted out laughing.

“What the hell just happened there?” Ariella asked. “Oh nothing, just an ass begging for me” I said winking at Ariella. Ariella laughed. “So you’re going with Devine in the dance?” Laurein asked. I choke on my food and Devine pat my back.

“What?” I said. “We’ll I heard Michael asked who you’re going with and Devine said he’s coming with you” Jackie said. I turn to Devine and he just shrugs his shoulder. “I just did that to save her ass” Devine said. “Yeah” I said.

“So you guys are not going together in the dance?” Patricia said. “Didn’t we discuss this earlier in the morning that we’re going with them?” I asked. “Oh yeah” Laurein said. I nodded my head and continue eating.

Someone grab my shoulder and turn me around roughly and slap me. What the hell! I stand up and saw Georgia with an angry face. “How dare you punch Michael” Georgia said. “Excuse me” I said. “How dare you punch Michael” Georgia said again. I punch her face. “How dare you slap me” I said.

Devine held me back. “You don’t want to get into trouble with her again, do you?” Devine said. I nodded my head and look at Georgia. “One more time you slap me or lay a finger on me, I’m going to kill you” I said.

Georgia was about to slap me but I caught her hand and pulled her in to me. I grab her hair and pull it down. “If I were you, I would obey what I just said” I said “Don’t make me mad”

I let go of her and she stomp her foot walking away. I turn around and plop myself in the chair. “Stupid girl disturbing me with my lunch” I said taking a bite from my hamburger. The others laugh and I just rolled my eyes.

I can’t believe what happened to me this week. New school, new friends, new enemy. My sister and I fighting, Devine saving my ass two times. Would you look at that? The boy I hate soo much just save my ass two times. But I won’t let that get to me.

Can’t wait for Spring break and Spring Dance, I will be counting the days.

*

*

*

*

Not.

*****

A/N

Ok I am deleting chapter 8 to 17. It won’t make sense if I would leave it there. But don’t worry I’ll keep updating.

Question:

Who’s your favorite character in the story?

^_^ LOVE ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231 32 21
Rihanna's a quiet, shy kid. From being teased because of her glasses to being bullied. But when her cousins come over for the summer everything chang...
765 149 35
Tiffany Joy, or as she prefers Tiff, has had a hard life and just wants to continue with a better future. With her parents dead and living with her e...
573 91 41
In most people's eyes, they see Rose Hartwell as a nerd and a happy girl. But they don't know that she keeps everything to herself. She thought acts...
530 1 47
Meet Claire. She's the outgoing, cheerful girl. Little does anybody know that she is just hiding her past. She has many friends but she mainly talks...