Queen Bee

By dragonsarecoool

A follow-up to Dominant/I do not submit. Allexandria. That is my name although, people seldom call me by it. ... More

Allexandria
Lifepocalypse
End Game [pt.1]

End Game [pt. 2]

172 3 3
By dragonsarecoool

   The school week wore on agonizingly slowly. Each day, each class dragged on incessantly and it all just felt like one long lecture. Luckily, my Friday's class schedule was identical to Oryan's due to the nature of the classes*. We had 7 blocks and in order they were: Anatomy, Phys. Ed, Male/Female etiquette & behavior, Lunch, Male/Female interactions, Internship Coordination, and Study hall. This meant that we could talk all day to iron out the details of our plan and then leave early to jump start it.

  We were in Interactions and teacher announced that he was having issues with his flash drive and that he needed to run to his car to get his back up. Oryan then started to tell me that if I didn't mind doing it he wanted to sneak away to one of High Primes's electronic shops and get what we needed. That is, until we were  interrupted by our least favorite classmate; A promiscuous blonde haired blue-eyed seductress in her graduating year, named Casey Xorbin. Since Oryan had incredible grades (much like myself) he too, was often placed with upperclassmen. I wasn't jealous of her but, she was one of the many who threw themselves shamelessly at my beloved best friend. He was mine. And what those dirty bitches didn't realize,was that ONE he wasn't interested and TWO He was mine..But, whatever.

  Casey liked to flaunt her body with low cut shirts and tiny pencil skirts and she needed to be dealt with, on the immediate side. I was burning lasers into the side of her face as she leaned over into me and Oryan's shared space with her large soft looking breasts trying to fall out of her skimpy shirt. All the time she flagrantly flirted with my Ry as if I wasn't sitting there! He never acknowledged her advances but, I know he liked to see her titties because I did too. It was very appealing the way she pushed her chest foward and giggled while flipping her hair but, I hated being turned on. I found my eyes traveling from her doll like face to her chest and imagined how she would look if I could get my hands on her . How she would look if, if I could grab her by that long pretty hair forcefully hold her down.... Spank her til she had tears in her eyes and make-up ran down her face... And many other things that would things that would outright dare her to ever challenge me in front of others again. Oryan was blushing although still not responding to her abrasive flirtation while I zoned out. However, when I came back to reality she was saying "You're just soooo handsome daddy...please play with me...I can give you whatever you want." as she started to extend her arm to touch his chest.

  I lost it.

  I grabbed her wrist. Or at least, I grabbed AT her wrist. What I DID grab was her shirt more specifically, her bra (yes her so-called shirt was that low). I hooked my fingers in and jerked forward pulling her halfway over the long rectangular desk while she fearfully clenched my hand screaming for me to 'let go' (Hehe, why would I do THAT). I stood up and reached into my pocket while her cries grew more panicked and her eyes started to water ruining her beautiful make-up...My heart was racing. She was at my mercy. The class had fallen silent as they watched in awe and the teacher was still gone. I pulled out the pocket knife that I carried with me for protection and I slashed upward from the bottom of her shirt to where my fingers were. She screamed. The class gasped...

  Its funny because she thought that I had cut her skin and had an involuntary release of urine that was soaked up by her long socks. She was so humiliated. I laughed hard as I put my knife back in my pocket and crossed my arms. The throbbing sensation between my legs becoming ever present. I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head while the realization that I hadn't even touched her overtook her and the rest of the class. Her lovely pale breast were fully exposed and her pink nipples were visibly hardening. Her face was flushed red and as she tried to wipe the remainder of her tears she smeared dark streaks from her mascara and eye shadow down her face. As she quickly retreated away from me and out of the room, small whispers spread amongst the other students. "I mean what!?" I said addressing the class. "A bitch has to learn one way or another..." I said resolutely as I sat down.

  The teacher conveniently walked in after I sat down. He did ask where Casey had gone fell so silent in there that crickets were chirping. He said he'd be sure to issue her a write-up or whatever, I don't care. I was satisfied so what.

  I felt amazing and was on auto-pilot for the rest of the day up until Study Hall, the time of reckoning. Oryan was walking a few steps behind me when a wave of insecurity washed over me. The hallways usual loud chatter had been replaced with low tones and hushed whispers. Everyone was moving out of my path. Word had spread fast and just like that nobody was trying to stand in my way. It felt good and as the insecurity turned to pride, I raised my head up and pushed my chest out while we walked the rest of the way out the school...

  I knew what I wanted to be from now on.
Nobody fucks with the Dominant.

___________________Oryan

  "Hold my hand." she said when we got about a block away from the school.
  "Huh?" I gasped, shocked at Alley's desire for a public display. She never wanted to be touched.
  "Hold my hand. I think the intimacy may offer comfort." she said

  I increased my stride so that I was almost directly next to her and she grabbed my hand. "I do want you next to me, Oryan." she said in a gentle tone. So I walked right next to her. It felt good knowing that she wanted me so close to her. She intertwined our fingers as we reached the bus station and boarded our bus. "So," she started. "We will take this bullet bus* to the warp train station at the edge of town and then?"

  My face grew hot with embarrassment. It always did when Alley spoke directly to me. "Uh, we get on the warp train."

  "......(¬_¬)...Right, yeah mmkay. Let me rephrase that; Where do we go after we ride the train?"

  "Oh! Uhm,"

  "Oh! Uhm!" she teasingly repeated after me.

  "Yeah..."I just knew I was blushing furiously. She chuckled lightly. " We're gonna go to the electronics store that's on the edge of High Prime that my dad orders stuff from all the time. It's about ten minutes on foot from the train station and they specialize in cameras because they want to attract tourists. The only issue is, because it's a tourist attraction it's super expensive. But I do have the money."

"Good," she said. "Just checking."

With decent time management we were able to reach our destination with a half hour bus ride and two hours on the train. The store, El jr.'s Electronics was packed tight with all types of high-end cameras and gadgets. Towards the back was where the spy-ware, drones, and monitoring devices were. I went and grabbed exactly what I needed; a box of tiny hemispheric cameras meant to latch on to the corners of walls and discreetly observe while remotely transmitting a/v data to an alternate source. It didn't store its own data. Generally used to view animal behavior without spooking them.

  I wanted to spend more time at the shop but, I knew Alley wanted to be back in the neighborhood before it got too dark. She, for the duration of our time in the store just followed me closely, carefully studying my movements and my selections as if deep in thought. We went to the register where an android rang up the cameras and a few other things that I grabbed. I spent all of my savings, but I think it was well worth it. Since no one else would help Alley, I guess it would have to be me.

  The train and bus ride back Alley was still silent and I was getting concerned. She usually teased me and made sarcastic comments however, at this time she was very drawn in on herself. I was thinking of ways to approach her when she suddenly spoke while we were walking back home.

  "My mother will not be home tonight. I want you to come over." she said,"You can hook up the cameras and shit and if you want, you can spend the night." She shocked me. But I of course agreed. When we arrived in the cul-de-sac I could see a bunch of cars in my driveway. So, my dad was throwing a party instead of waiting to see if I'd come home. Sweet. Now I knew that it didn't matter that wouldn't be home. Alley walked to the side of her house where her window was and let us in through there. We proceeded through the dark, messy trap house cautiously turning on lights in every room. Then she led me to the living room turned on that light and sat on the couch. "Okay." she said. "Do your thing, ya know with the cameras?" At this point I could tell that she was completely detached. I was wondering what her problem was but, I was pretty sure I'd find out eventually; I didn't want to pry. Anyways, I did as she said but proceeded to talk while I set up the bugs. I knew She was listening so I explained how the devices would stream video to her dad and his case worker's work computers, since I knew how to gain access to them. I put a couple in each room including Alley's, and came back to the living room where she was still sitting on the sofa with her arms crossed and a finger on her chin. That was the last straw.

I stood in front of her.

  "What do you want?"she said, rolling her eyes.

  "You tell me." I said that, but I actually felt bad for sassing her.

  "....."she crossed her legs. "You want to not stand over me. How about that?" She challenged and I quickly backed down and sat on the brown shag carpet at her now bare feet. She scooted off the edge of the sofa to sit on the floor with me.

  "You look like you're about to cry." she chuckled lightly.

  "As do you." I said starting to blush as she moved even closer. She put both of her hands on my cheeks and pressed her forehead to mine. "Will you tell me something Oryan?"she whispered lowly.

  "Yes...!Anything..."I hurriedly whispered back. My heart was beating rapidly.

  "How do you really feel about me?" tears at the corners of her eyes

  "I love you...!" I didn't hesitate.

  "No, you don't."she said, the tears slowly pouring out. She was still face to face with me. "Why are you really doing this?"

  "I love you! Really!" I said putting my hands on her waist. I also started to cry she had never lost her composure before. I had never seen her like this.

  "Why? What'cha love me for?" she said letting her accent slip. She wiped the stream of tears from her face. It was fascinating how she didn't sob as she cried.

  "You remind me of Mom." I sniffed and wiped my nose.

  "I don't know what love is, Oryan." she sniffed, trying to collect herself. "I don't know if I will ever be able to return the sentiment. But I guess...I guess since you have somewhat of an idea you and I will be alright."

She kissed me on the mouth. No tongue but, a long kiss nonetheless.

  "I really don't want to sleep here, and I super don't want you to sleep here." she snickered standing up "Let's go back to your house so that we can rest easy."

  "...Yeah..." I said, standing as well.

______________________________________

Full Chapter. 2095 word count. About as cluttered as my mind. Hehehe! I hope you still enjoyed!

*Classes at school are separated into 2 types: Academic and Social/Ethics.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday- Academic
Thursday,Friday- Social/Ethics

*Warp Trains and Bullet Buses: Follow a set schedule and are the fastest things on the ground. All the trains stop in each demographic at the same times each day.
So all 4 levels of Prime, the Transit Loop and all 3 levels of Central.

Anyways, I appreciate the support and thanks to everyone who took the time to read! Peace, and Kiss Kiss 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.8K 66
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
199K 1K 192
Mature content
100K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"