Hades | Completed✔

Від Le_me_love_you

The door opened quietly, Hades entered with all his glory, he looked at me with angry eyes. I gulped, "Befor... Більше

Description
Just wanna say
#1 Starvation ✔
#2 Monsters ✔
#3 Mate! ✔
#4 Moving Out ✔
#5 I'm hungry ✔
#6 Mate bond ✔
#7 Reflection ✔
#8 Day one ✔
#9 The party ✔
#10 A solution you say ✔
#11 Scars ✔
#12 Ceremony ✔
#13 Makeup ✔
#15 Cold ✔
#16 Sleepover ✔
#17 Heat ✔
#18 Satisfaction ✔
#19 Library ✔
#20 Jaden ✔
#21 Nightmare ✔
#22 What did you do? ✔
#23 Bittersweet ✔
#24 The Truth ✔
#25 Mark ✔
#26 Prophecy ✔
#27 Business ✔
#28 Fight me ✔
#29 Directions ✔
#30 Help ✔
#31 Fire ✔
#32 Fear ✔
#33 Dead ✔
#34 Earth ✔
#35 A broken promise ✔
#36 Disappearance ✔
#37 Had not Have ✔
#38 A bruise ✔
#39 Unravel ✔
#40 Finally ✔
#41 Peace ✔
#42 Sixth night ✔
#43 I'm back ✔
#44 Beginning of The Endless ✔
### A History Lesson
The Artful Beast Published!!!

#14 Elders ✔

66.8K 2.1K 305
Від Le_me_love_you

Jane's POV

I looked at my fake mark one last time on the mirror, still amazed by Layla's talent. Right between my neck and shoulder, there was a soft drawing of a bite, making my flesh look pink and swollen, but also healed and not fresh.

"Did you draw this to make your mate jealous? No wonder he believed it. This looks so real." I whispered.

She huffed, "Yeah, he's a Doofus, he believes everything." She rolled her eyes.

I giggled, "But you can't help be attracted to him."

Layla wore a sly grin, "well, he is a sexy Doofus."

Evangeline was standing on the balcony of our room. I thought it was a big protection fence for the window. Oh well.. She was waiting for Hades's arrival.

I helped Layla put the makeup back in the bag and walked to Evangeline, I stood next to her, staring at the grey clouds, "Winter is taking its time, don't you think?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, but it will appear in full swing, our heat will give us no mercy." She shivered in fear.

I chuckled, checking her neck, I saw the beautiful bite on her neck and smiled softly, "How was it?"

She looked at me confusedly, "Hm?"

"The mark, how did it feel?"

She let out a laugh, "A pain in the ass, don't be tempted by the rumors, they tricked me and I fell for it. There's no pleasure, just pain."

I cringed, "Really?"

She stared at me blankly, then let out a soft laugh, "Nah, just messin with ya." She smiled, "It felt good, like sparks, but it came from the heart." She placed a hand on her heart.

I bit my lip, knowing I wouldn't feel that anytime soon, I can barely touch him, let alone make him mark me.

"It took time though," she continued.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "The marking part?"

She shook her head, "No. Wanting the mark."

My eyes widened, "What? How could you not want your mate to mark you?"

"Because he marked me without my acceptance."

I gasped, "Is that even possible?!"

She chuckled, "Yeah, but it doesn't feel good afterwards, you just feel restricted, attached to him, like there's ropes tied to your wrist and you can't escape."

"Why would he do that?"

I cannot imagine Beta Ezra doing such thing!

She smirked, "I was a stubborn ass, still am. I disagreed with everything he said or demanded, I pushed his buttons, next thing I know he was biting my damn neck."

I pursed my lips, "It's not good to be stubborn. I know how it feels to deal with that."

She scoffed, "He wanted me to be submissive! No way in hell am I going to bow down for him! He is supposed to be my equal, not my dad." She crossed her arms.

I nodded in agreement, maybe I could learn from her..

"So was it a slow process? Accepting the mark?" I asked curiously.

"Pfft nope, I do feel pathetic knowing how easily I surrendered, but I didn't make it easy from him in the short amount of time. That, is what I'm still proud of." She tilted her chin up proudly.

"Do you love him?"

She glanced at me confusedly, her eyes studying for a second, "Yes, I do love him," she chuckled, "What type of question is that?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, I just don't get why you want to make it hard on him." I do feel like a juvenile that doesn't know what one plus one is.

She smiled softly, "I loved him the moment I saw him, though his first word was bow, you can see how I couldn't give him the satisfaction that easily." She explained.

My mouth shaped an O in shock and understanding, "He said that?!"

She nodded, "Yeah, but you know what I said?" She smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Go suck a d!ck."

I covered my mouth, "Oh wow," my shoulders slumped, "I wish I have that courage to say that to my mate."

She chuckled, "Don't, your situation is different, he may not seem to like you-"

"He doesn't." I mumbled.

She sighed, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "He said it himself." I rubbed my cold arm.

Her eyes widened, "Really?"

"What are you girls talking about?" Layla walked towards us.

"Jane just told me that Alpha told her that he doesn't like her!" Evan explained.

Layla's eyes stared at me with sympathy, "Hey, it may seem that way, but he doesn't really dislike you." She assured.

"You don't live with him," I tried to explain, "He doesn't even like me touching him, unless he surrenders to his wolf- I can see it in his eyes, which happened once or twice, but he would ignore me the next morning."

Both girls stared at each other then looked at me sympathetically, Evangeline pulled me into a hug, whispering comforting words, assuring me that they will always have my back, offering me free help whenever I want.

Tears piled in my eyes, I closed them tightly and hugged her back, burying my face in her neck, I sniffed back a sob.

"I know this isn't the best time," Layla chimed in, "But the Alpha arrived."

I pulled back quickly, running to the bathroom, I washed my face and dried it with a towel, I placed a hand over my trembled lips and inhaled deeply from my nose.

This is it.

🐶_🐶

Many hours later

I stomped my way back to the house, anger boiling inside of me.

How dare he let them talk to me like that? He didn't even bother correcting them.

My harsh footsteps echoed through the hallway, going up to our bedroom.

All those false assumptions, all the things they told me. Hurtful things. Yet, he didn't say a word.

I felt tears lining up my eyes, my heart tightened, those words hit me hard where it hurts the most. Those damn alphas and their mean Lunas.

"I heard you weaklings feast on each other, are you that tasty?"

"I never ate a werewolf before? I wonder if they're good? Tell us? You must be an expert." She chuckled.

"You must've ate your mother. I haven't seen her ever." He assumed, glancing at me innocently.

"Did your father ate his fingers alone? Or did he share it with you?"

"You poor thing don't even know what clear water is!" She pitied.

"How can you even lift yourself? Your legs are buried in those pants."

"Do you know what luxury means? It must not be in your dictionary."

"Your hair must've died along with your mother, look how white it is!" He exaggerated.

"She's as beautiful as an omega. Limited. what did you expect?"

Their mocking laughs, their voices stuck in my head, I felt anger, I saw red in my blurry tearful eyes. I wanted to fight them. Show them who I really am.

I sniffed, opening the bedroom door and closed it, trudging towards the bed and laid on my belly.

Why didn't he say anything?

I closed my eyes, slowly by slowly, tears fell, soaking the bed sheets. My sobs were silent, but they were loud inside my head; torturous.

"Why?" I asked myself, "Why didn't you say anything?" I slowly sat up, sobbing, "Why didn't you defend yourself?!" I yelled, my voice cracking up.

I fisted my hair in pure frustration and anger, "You let them say mean things," I cried, "He didn't even help, he let them hurt me like that." My lips trembled.

He doesn't care.

The door opened, making me close my eyes and inhale, I calmed my anxious heart and sat straight, bowing my head down to cover my tearful cheeks.

"Jane," he called, "What are you doing here?"

I gulped, "I don't want to go down, I don't want to face them." I mumbled quietly.

He scoffed, "They left their packs to visit you, and you don't want to meet them?"

I looked up, meeting his gaze, "I have already met them, they were lovely." I spoke sarcastically, "But I'm tired, you can go to them, I will stay here."

He narrowed his eyes, "Jane, I will not stand here and let you act like a child, come down with me and meet the Elders, they are waiting for you." He scolded.

He doesn't care.

I sighed, nodding my head, "Fine, I'll be there. Just give me time."

He nodded, closing the door behind him.

Just few more hours and they will go. I got up and went to check myself in the mirror, my eyes were puffy red, along with my cheeks, my hair was a little tangled, I sighed tiredly and brushed my hair with my fingers, wincing a little when I felt it getting stuck.

I took a few breaths, wiping my tears, I walked towards the door and went downstairs, going straight to the front yard and towards Hades, who was standing in front of a female Elder.

He glanced at me and smiled, I smiled back, a bit forcefully, then looked at the lady.

"Elder Ekaterina (U-ka-terina), this is my mate Jane." He introduced, placing his hand behind my back.

Her warm brown eyes studied me before smiling, "Luna." She slightly bowed.

My eyes widened, "Oh hi." I mumbled shyly.

Her smile widened, looking back at Hades, "You are a lucky alpha Hades, you are gifted with such pure wolf, look at her eyes, you can see the difference between her and Alekto. Want me to give you a quick advice?"

He nodded curiously, I was intrigued too.

"Poté den prépei na ntrépetai gia to póso agapáte, í póso grígora tha pései." She chuckled at Hades's blushed cheeks, "Den boreí na krýpsei ta alithiná synaisthímatá sas apó ména."

"Never be ashamed of how much you love, or how quickly you fall, cherish what you have before it disappears." She chuckled at Hades's blushed cheeks, "You can't hide your true feelings from me."

I stared at her confusedly, but I didn't question it, her eyes twinkled with joy as she stared at us, "I remember when you were young," she laughed silently, looking at me, "He was such a troublesome this kid, the amount of times they sent him to me is unbelievable."

I giggled, peaking at Hades who was glancing at his feet, he felt my eyes and looked at me, my heart skipped a beat and felt that maybe there is a reason for his cold and hard exterior. Maybe this isn't Hades- hold on a second!

I think I remember where I've heard the name! Don't they call him the soul taker? Oh goddess..

I quickly looked at Elder Ekaterina, smiling nervously at her.

Her eyes went to my neck and sighed in relief, looking at Hades's neck, she furrowed her eyebrows, "Alpha," she called.

I looked at Hades still staring at me, but immediately averted his gaze once the elder called him, "Yes?"

"Why are you unmarked?"

Oh no..

😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

Tbh I would really like to meet Layla's mate😂

And boy of boy, is Hades gonna get some scolding from Elder whatever-her-name-is...😥😒

But seriously, who the fuck do those alpha and Lunas think they are?! Hurting my baby's feelings like that😤😤😤😤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.9M 48.9K 46
Today's the day I'm supposed to find my mate. He was the most gorgeous guy with black hair and blue eyes that was the color of the ocean. He smiled a...
The Hunt Від Nikky Cole

Перевертні

2.7K 118 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
25.3K 645 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
10K 303 50
???????????????? I started at him in shocked and disbelief of what he was telling me. "I'm sorry... what? " "I am rejecting you Star. " I look from...