fOoL fOr YoU ➵ Camila/You

By smolcabello

Book 3 for: iT's YoU If you haven't read the first two books, I think you should check that out. Now that you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Epilogue
A/N
THANK YOU! 🌹
A/N
IMPORTANT (!!!)

Chapter 5

12.2K 389 318
By smolcabello

I was in a deep slumber when I suddenly woke up with my phone that keep on buzzing against the night stand. I ignored it and continue my sleep. Well, I need to be fully rested, I don't want to look like a fucking zombie in my own wedding. I groaned when it didn't stop. Who the hell is texting me at this time?

I snatch my phone on the night stand and saw I got a lot of texts coming from Camila.

[Wifey — 4:21 am];
baby
babe
the love of my life
wake up!!!

[Wifey — 4:23 am];
y/n wake up!!!

[Wifey — 4:26 am];
im so excited for our wedding

[Wifey — 4:30 am];
baby

[Me — 4:31 am];
What? It's too early, babe. Go to sleep. Our wedding won't start til 6 pm because you wanted to watch the sunset while we're making the vows to each other.

[Wifey — 4:32 am];
i want to but i cant
what? i want our special day to be romantic so fight me!

[Me — 4:33 am];
Dork. But seriously, you need to sleep babe. I'll see you later.

[Wifey — 4:35 am];
i told u i cant bc i think it has to do with me being so excited at the thought of u going to be my wife in just a few hours

[Me — 4:37 am];
Aw, you're so cute. How was our little boy?

[Wifey — 4:40 am];
hes asking for u the whole day but i told him that were going to see u on our wedding day
i miss u, we miss u

[Me — 4:42 am];
I miss you and Cal too.

I was trying to keep my eyes open but it's closing itself. I yawned and sent Camila a text before going back to sleep.

[Me — 4:47 am];
Baby, I want to stay up with you until you fall asleep but I don't think I can. I'll see you later, I love you. And try to get some sleep, okay?

[Wifey — 4:49 am];
okay baby, i love u see you later!!!

I lock my phone and toss it somewhere in the bed before drifting off to sleep again.

-

I breathed in and breathed out. I don't know why but I'm really nervous because who doesn't? When you're going to get married with Camila Cabello.

A knock on the door made me snap out of my thoughts, "Come in," I said.

Lauren walked inside and went straight to me. "Are you ready?" The green-eyed Cuban asked.

We're in this beach house that I rented for my wedding and I'm occupying the other room, getting ready for the big day and while Camila's room was just right across of me. I want to see her so badly but Dinah and Camila's family was with my fiancée while I'm with my parents, Normani and Ally, which I don't know where the hell did they all went. They just left me all alone in this room.

I look up to her and I nodded slowly. "I'm so fucking ready. I've been waiting for this moment to happen for a very long time but I'm just nervous, really fucking nervous." I whined and paused before saying, "What if, what if I mess up while saying my vows to her? Oh God," I buried my face in my hands.

The Cuban place her hand on top of my shoulder and rub it a bit, "Don't be nervous. Everything will be alright." She said and smiled at me.

I was biting my lip anxiously as I try to calm myself down. She fish something in her pocket, a piece of paper and she handed it to me. I scrunched my eyebrows up, "Camz told me to give this to you."

As I open the note, I saw my soon-to-be wife's handwriting which looks like a first grader wrote it for me, but it's cute though and I read it,

Y/N,
I barely gotten any sleep last night thinking that you are really going to be my wife before this beautiful day ends. I was waiting for this moment, I know you are too so don't lie. But I only have one question though since you're going to be my spouse, I wanted ask, are you ready to be bothered and annoyed by me and Calhoun (and our future kids) for the rest of your life? If you're going to say 'NO'. I want to remind you that you cannot back out from this, now that we're just few minutes away from saying our vows and I DO's to each other. Just always remember that Calhoun and I loves you very very very much. I'll see you in a bit.

- Karla Camila Cabello-Y/LN

My heart thumps when I saw her scribbled my last name next to her's. This is it. We are really going to get married.

I smiled and handed Lauren a rectangular box, a strand of rose and a note. "Please give this to her."

"Will do," She gave me a warm smile and I thanked her before she exited the room.

"Hey," I saw my mom and dad entering the room, I look at my dad and saw him that he's on the verge of tears but he's just trying to stop himslef to cry. He wanted to act tough, I hug him and he said, "Congratulations, Y/N. You're so beautiful," That's when he couldn't hold his tears anymore, "You've grown in to a such a wonderful woman. We're so lucky to have you as our daughter," He said and wipes away his tears.

My mom wrapped her arms my body, "Congratulations, honey."

"Thanks, Mom and Dad. I love you guys both," I told them geniunely.

"Let's go?" My father asked and handed out his hand and the three of us made our way out.

-

I was in awe when I saw where Camila and I going to get married. As my dad and I started walking down the aisle, I saw the girls waving at me and they all look like they're going to cry. I saw my son sitting next to Dinah and he wave at me and I did the same to him.

I stand in front of the altar, with Austin Mahone, he's my best man since he's the only close guy friend that I have right now. I was waiting for her to arrive. As all of their heads turn to the back and my jaw dropped on the floor, she's wearing the most beautiful wedding gown I've ever seen and she was glowing. She have a huge smile on her face as we made an eye contact. There she is, my best friend, my soon-to-be wife, the mother of my child, my future, my life.

I can feel myself crying as I saw her walking down with Alejandro accompanying her. She looks so damn beautiful, she smiled at me and I didn't even know that my tears started to fall.

As she reach the end of the aisle, I engulf my soon-to-be-father in law in a hug and he did the same to me, "Please take good care of my princess." He whispered at me.

"I will, Papa. You know I always will." He gave me an approving nod and I take Camila's hand and guided her to the altar.

"You're so beautiful and I want to kiss you right now." I murmur.

She giggled and the two of us settled down on the chair and the priest started the ceremony.

I don't how long I was staring at the beautiful woman standing next to me. She has a dazzling smile, she grabs my hand and her gaze didn't left mine. I was so lost in my own thoughts that I barely heard her vows.

"I promise you my unconditional love, my fullest devotion, my most tender care. Through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future, I promise to love you, honor, respect and cherish you all the days of our lives." She paused and look up to me and the sun started to set. My stomach erupts tons of butterflies as I notice that she has never been so beautiful. "You are everything I need. And at this moment I feel that all of my prayers have been answered. I know that our love is heaven sent and I promise to be here forever and always." Camila continued. "I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength to reach your dreams. I promise to take care of you, our son and our soon to children." I chuckled and I can feel myself crying at every words that left her lips. "- to encourage and inspire you, asking that you be no other than yourself. From this day forward you shall not walk alone, my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home." As her lips stopped moving, her mouth stretched into a captivating smile.

I glance up to her. I gave her a smile, "Hey," I lamely greeted her. Breathe, Y/N. Just breathe. I told to myself.

"Hey," She chuckles.

"So, I don't know what to say after your vows." I laughed nervously. I take a deep breath before looking to her chocolate eyes, "Camila, when I met you, I had no idea how much my life wa about to be changed, I mean how could I know, we were just six at that time?" Her smile is never leaving her face. "A love like ours happens once in a lifetime. You were a Godsend to me, the one who was everything I ever hoped for, the one I thought only existed in my imagination." I stop for a while and breathe in. "Camila, when you came back into my life, what I had always thought was happiness couldn't compare to the joy loving you brought me. You and Calhoun are a part of everything I do and feel, and with you two by my side, I believe that anything is possible. Because of you, I laugh, smile and I dare to dream again. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and will always be the love of my life. Today, I give myself to you in this marriage. I will love you without reservation, cherish you and hold you in the highest regard. I will support you and comfort you through life's joy and sorrows. I will encourage you, insipire you, and be honest and faithful to you. I will stand by your side, in sickness and in health, in an apocalyptic scenario or zombie invasion." My fiancée giggles and brush her tears away. I smiled at her.l and continue, "These things I give you today and all the days in our life. I love you,"

"I love you," She mouthed.

"Now, the rings." The minister said.

Calhoun with Sofia went to us and handed us the rings. "Thank you baby," Camila said and Calhoun wave at the both of us.

I watched as Camila slip the ring in my finger and as she was done, grab the other ring and before I place the ring in her finger, I noticed that she's wearing the bracelet I gave to her before our wedding starts. I smiled and slip it her where her engagement ring is placed too. I take the back of her hand to my lips and plant a kiss on it.

"We are here today, to celebrate the love, which Camila Cabello and Y/N Y/LN have for each other, and to give social recognition to their decision to commit their lives and accept each other totally." He turn his head to our as he continue the ceremony.

"Do you Y/N Y/LN take Camila Cabello, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with her in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

I cast a glance at her, I gave her a warm smile and say, "I do."

"Do you Camila Cabello take Y/N Y/LN, to be your lawfully wedded wife, to share your life openly, standing with him in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, in hardship and in ease, to cherish and love forever more?"

Camila nodded vigorously before she uttered, "I do."

The minister nodded and said, "For as much as you, Camila and you, Y/N, have openly declared your wishes to be united in marriage, and in the presence of these witnesses have pledged love to each other, and have confirmed the same by joining hands, exchanging rings and declaring your vows, I as a minister and legally authorized to do pronounce that you are now wife and wife." He gestures to me and Camila. "You may now kiss the bride." He smiled at us and I turn my head to my wife.

I cup her face with both of my hands and seal our wedding with a kiss. I can't help but smile at our first kiss as a married couple.

We received a loud cheer coming from our guest as I pull away. Camila grab the back of my neck and attach her lips with mine again. "I love you," She muttered against it.

I rest my forehead with her's, "I love you." I flutter my eyes open and saw that she have a huge smile on her face.

"Mrs and Mrs Cabello-Y/LN!" The minister shouted and everyone clapped their hands and cheered for us. My gaze found our friends who just finished crying. Aw, they're so adorable.

Calhoun started to run to us and I pick him up. He wraps his arms aroun my neck and place a kiss on my lips, "You and Mama are so pretty," He gushed. Our three-year-old son turn his gaze to my wife. Oh my God, my wife. And he kiss his mother's lips.

"Thank you, baby. And do you know that you're really handsome?"

He bop his head up and down before saying, "I know, Mama." He giggled. I have a cocky son. I placed him down since he wanted to go to Sofia.

I held Camila's hand and the two of us just keep on staring at each other.

-

The reception was also held in the beach. Everything about our wedding is so beautiful and I couldn't be more happier. The decoration in our reception are amazing.

I pull out a chair for Camila to sit in and she thanked me and I take a seat next to her.

Dinah came up in front of our table and grab the microphone from the stand. Oh, she's going to have her maid of honor speech.

"Hi," She greeted our guests and turn her attention back to us, "Well, for those of you who I haven't had the chance to meet yet, my name is Dinah Jane Hansen. Camila and I have been best friends for around the last 10 years. We first met the X-Factor, where our dream has started." The Tongan's lips curve into a smile and her eyes are forming some tears. "Camila has been my stand-in sister for all these years. You could say we are even closer than sisters. We don't fight like sisters, but we do wear each other's clothes, sometimes. Somehow she can still fit into my clothes but I can't fit into hers anymore. I'm sure that is just because her dryer must be shrinking them." I laughed at Dinah and even our guests cackled at her joke. "I knew Camila had found the one when Y/N walked into her life. Sure, she dated a few guys... for publicity. But Y/N was different. Unlike those jerks, no offense, Austin!" Dinah called out the male artist and he just smile and wave it off. "She was kind and thoughtful. You could see that it was love at first, second and third sight. Clearly Y/N is charming and it seems to me she offers her what she needs - a strong arm, a kind ear and a free food." Dinah keep on telling us the story of her and Camila back when they were still young. "I trust Walz and Y/N completely. Of course we are having fun today. The test of this relationship will be over the long term. Will she still love Y/N when she leaves her underwear on the floor and cuts her toenails at the dinner table?" Camila turn her gaze to me and I crooked my eyebrows at her. Dinah continued and said, "The answer is no. God, please, disgusting."

Camila laughed and told me. "Of course, I still do. But that's disgusting." She scrunched her nose up cutely.

"No, seriously, I know they will have challenges as all relationships do. And Y/N will learn what all lesbian learn eventually. Keep your wife happy! Happy wife, happy life." I nodded my head and the Polynesian smiled at us, "No, really, what's great about love and relationships and marriage is learning to grow together. The communication it takes to keep a marriage going is massive. But half the fun is working things out, talking, communicating, and launching kitchen appliances at each other, real love." The guests awwed. "Today has been a great day. Family and friends are here, the sun is shining and the champagne is flowing. Walz, I'm so happy for you. Thank you for everything, you have been with me through thick and thin, you made me cry, you made me laugh. We broke some rules together, prank each other and I can't take you enough for being a best friend that anyone could ever wish for. My Walz to my China, my Chancho to my Cheechee. I love you."

"I love you too, China Jane." Camila said.

Dinah turn her gaze to me and said, "And you, Y/N, you better take care of her stubborn Cuban ass. Don't hurt her, or else." She threatned me.

"I will take good care of her and my son. And don't worry about me hurting her, because we all know that I won't do it, I promise." I raised my hand as a symbol of my promise to the Tongan that I will take care of her best friend.

"Good," She mumbled. "Now, let's raise a glass, let's make a toast. To Walz and Y/N, who we love most." The guests and even Camila and I raised our glass and made a toast.

"Dinah did a great job on her maid of honor speech." My wife said and I nod my head in agreement.

"Well, she made that speech, six years ago before we even got engaged." I informed her and she looked at me like she couldn't believe it.

"For real?" I hum and kiss her cheeks. "Dinah really prepared it,"

The rest of the even flow and it's time for Camila and I to cut the cake. So we stand next to the cake that my mom made it for us. We both hold on the decorated knife and we sliced a piece together and place it onto a plate. We both took a slice and feed it to each other.

It's really delicious, my mom did a really great job. After we ate the slice that we had, our guests started to pile up in front of the cake and they all get themselves a piece of it.

Camila and I take a seat and let the guests enjoy themselves this evening. We saw Calhoun walking to our direction, "Mama," He rub his eyes and raised his arms up. Camila picked him up and placed him in his lap. He placed his head on his mother's chest and my wife midlessly running her fingers through his hair.

"Is he sleepy?" Camila asked. I looked at my son and saw that his eyes are drooping.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'. "Do you want me to get him to you?"

"No, just let him sleep on me then I'll call my mom to put him to bed." The three of us will be staying at the beach house for three more days before heading back home to our apartment.

I nod my head and kiss her again. "I love you. God, I can't wait to have more babies with you,"

"More babies? How many do you want?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was thinking if we could have a whole basketball team?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her.

"Oh hell no," She laughed. "Three is enough,"

"Why don't we make it five?"

"It's not that easy to deliver a baby," She huffed and I laughed at her cuteness. "Remember the time I gave birth to Cal?"

"How could I forget? You almost beaten me to a pulp. You were so angry at me for getting you pregnant." I laughed at the memory.

"But it was worth it," She muttered and look down at our now sleeping son.

"I'm so in love with you," I blurted out.

"I'm so in love with you too," She kissed the tip of my nose and place a chaste kiss on my lips.

"I can't believe that I finally got the chance to call you my wife. I love you so much, Camila."

"Me too. I love you, Y/N." She rest her head on my shoulder and kiss her temples.

I can feel my heart beats faster at the excitement of Camila being my wife. I cannot wait for this new chapter in our life. I just hope that everything will go through our way.

-

A/N: Didn't proofread. Aye. You and Camila are married now. 💍

PS. Love Incredible is so freakin amazing and Camila's billboard photoshoot. Fuck she killed me. 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

889K 16.8K 141
FIRST BOOK OF THE INSTAGRAM SERIES @camila_cabello followed @laurenjauregui
3.3K 92 12
will you be alone for the rest of your life?? read to find out. This is my first book so sorry about the bad grammar, bear with me.
358K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
387K 12.1K 23
Book 2 for: iT's YoU If you guys haven't read the first book yet, I think you should check it out! Three years after you broke things off with...