Changed (Harry Styles fanfic)

By dominiquelynnnnnn

Casse loves surfing and wants to be a pro one day. Harry is a tattooed, ex-frat boy who may just come into he... More

Changed (Harry Styles fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 27

5K 95 2
By dominiquelynnnnnn

Casse's POV

It was 6:30 and I'd finally finished getting ready.

I walked over to my mirror, my heels clicking as I walked. I took a look at my reflection and smiled, I looked really good. I wore a gorgeous white lace dress that had an open back, with the same back pumps I wore Christmas Eve. I had to redo my makeup because it looked bad from rushing from before, and ended up curling my hair in loose waves.

I smiled noticing all of my wounds from Jack's attack had finally healed. Scars still remained but for the cuts and bruises, they had gone.

"Casse, hurry up we're going to be late!" I heard Luke call from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back before grabbing my phone and heading down the stairs.

When I reached the bottom, the guys weren't there. I entered the living room and saw them both on their phones. I cleared my throat and they both looked up.

"You look nice, Cass." Luke says smiling as he stands up. I look past him at Harry who is gawking as his eyes scan my body. I raise an eyebrow and he blushes before walking over to me.

"You're beautiful, babe." He says leaning in and placing a soft kiss on my head. I smile as I take in his cologne. I smile when I noticed his outfit. He wore a navy shirt and dark denim jeans with his usual boots. He runs his hand down my arm and laces his fingers with mine and leads me out the door. We get in the backseat together and Luke gets in the driver's seat.

"Have you ever been to Mike's before?" I ask Luke as we pull out the driveway.

"Yeah plenty of times. Its nice." He says keeping his attention on the road.

I've never been to Mike's house. I've only been to Kate and Jen's. They're roommates so whenever we hangout we normally go there because the guys always come over mine and Luke's.

But now that everyone is together, things will probably different. I hoped, ever since I found out, nothing would change between us, and that out relationships wouldn't get in between our friendships. That's actually how it went for everyone, which is why I was putting the Alex thing behind me, and why I was trying to put the Niall thing behind me.

That reminds me, how are Niall and Harry even friends? I mean Niall is Irish and Harry's English, and I'm assuming all the other boys are English too, because of their accents. I thought about asking Harry but decide against it. Whenever the two of us start asking each other questions it turns into a fight.

"We're pulling in now." Luke states as we pull into a large driveway. The driveway itself is beautiful, surrounded by trees. Then I saw the house.There were at least three stories, and it was unbelievably stunning.

There were people and cars all over the place, so Luke pulled over to the side in the grass, "There are more people here than usual at these parties." Luke says as we get out of the car.

"Yeah, there are so many people here." I say as we walk up the driveway. When people's heads start turning at our arrival Harry's arm snakes around my waist pulling me closer to him. I look down trying to hide my blushing face.

We enter the house and my jaw drops. There was a fucking spiral staircase, and the living room had at least six couches.

"He lives with like ten other guys, Casse. He's in a fraternity remember?" Luke yells in my ear. I nod even though I completely forgot. We make our way through the house and I finally spot Kate.

"I found Kate!" I yell to Luke and Harry as I pull them in the direction of Kate.

She turns her head and smiles as soon as she sees us. I let go of Harry and Luke's hand and give my best friend a hug.

"You look amazing!" I yell over the music, gesturing to her sparkly blue dress.

"Shut up and look in the mirror!" She yells back before giving Luke and Harry hugs. She's been drinking, I can tell, "Let's go get you guys some drinks, I think I left Mike in the kitchen anyways." She giggles pulling us through the maze of people.

The kitchen is just as astounding as the rest of the house, "There he is!" Kate yells pointing to Mike. We walk over him him and he smiles giving us all hugs and saying hello.

"Let me get you guys drinks!" He yells before walking over to the other side of the kitchen, Kate following him. I turn my attention to Luke and Harry.

"This house is freaking crazy!" I say in awe looking around.

"You get used to it." Luke says casually as he looks around.

"Here guys!" Kate says walking back with two drinks, handing them to Harry and I. Mike brings one after and hands it to Luke. I take a big chug and smile when I sates the melon.

"Midori Sour?" I question.

"Yup." She says, "Since it's your favorite and all." She laughs leaning into Mike. I laugh with her as Harry's arm slides around my waist pulling me closer into him.

"Luke!" I hear a high pitch voice yell from behind me. We all turn to see a red head making her way towards us. She actually looked kind of familiar, but I couldn't place her.

"Riley?" Luke questions as she throws her arms around his shoulders.

"I missed you! I haven't seen you in ages!" She leans into him. I look up to Harry who has his head down. Then over to Mike and Kate who have begun making out.

"Hey wanna go some place else?" Harry says in my ear.

"Why?" I question turning around.

"Cause I-"

"Harry Styles?" The girl, Riley, yells behind me, making me turn to look at her then back to Harry who slowly raises his head sighing.

"Hey, Riley." He says. She pushes me out of the way and hugs Harry tighter than she hugged Luke. Heat rose inside of me but I pushed it back, not letting this whore get to me.

"Now you are a person I haven't seen in forever." She laughs putting her arm around his waist and leaning into him. My eyes go wide and the fire continues burning inside of me this time hotter. This girl is pissing me off and I don't even know her.

"Yeah, um. Riley," He says prying her off of him, "I'm here with my girlfriend." He says gesturing to me. I smirk at her and walk over to his side. He puts his arm around me and she begins laughing, only pissing me off further.

"Wait." He continues laughing hysterically, "When did you start... dating?" She throws her head back laughing.

"When I met Casse." He snaps at the annoying red head. She looks at me, and then to Harry, then back to me.

"Well, congrats." She turns to Luke, "Come on." She says before pulling him away from us, and he doesn't hesitate to go with her. I roll my eyes and turn back to Harry,

"So how do you know her?" I laugh taking a sip from my drink.

"I'll tell you later." He says and I frown, "It's a long story. Don't be mad at me."

"I'm no-" I begin,

"Harry!"

"Oh my gosh, Hey!" I hear a couple of voices say. Female voices.

I turn and see a group of blondes heading our way. They hug Harry and this time they acknowledge me, "Hey, Casse." One of them says, she looked familiar too.

"Do I know you?" I say, not harsh but asking.

"I saw you at the beach? You though we were taking pictures of you." She says gesturing to her friend, who also looks familiar.

The beach! That explains that I guess.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that before, I didn't know you guys knew Harry. I wouldn't have been so rude." I laugh trying to lighten the mood.

"Don't worry about it!" One of them laughs, I guess she was there?

"We'll see you guys around." The one before says before pulling her friends with her out of the kitchen.

"Yeah, you owe me such a big explanation, Mr. Styles." I say, his last name sounding weird coming from my mouth. But I liked it.

"I will. Don't worry, babe." He says leaning in closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Oh, you think I'm worried?" I tease resting my forehead on his.

"I'd hope not." He says before planting his lips on mine.

"Hey, lovers." Kate says pulling my attention away from Harry, "Come with us." She says turning around and beginning to walk. Harry and I laugh but quickly follow.

She leads us out the back and into the chilly air, chilly for Florida that is. We walk past an infinity pool that had my jaw dropped.

"Casse!" I hear a familiar voice, I take my attention away from the pool and look up to see my other best friend.

"Jen, I thought you weren't coming!" I say pulling her in for a hug.

"When we heard there was a party, we were definitely coming." She laughs before giving Harry a quick hug, "You look smoking, Cass." She winks

"So do you." I laugh leaning into Harry. She really did, "Red is so your color." I compliment and she laughs.

"You should wear white more." She says running her hand over my lace sleeves, "It compliments your skin." She says and we both throw our heads back in laughter, realizing how stupid we sound.

"Casse." Harry's voice is harsh as he looks past Jen and Ash.

I furrow my eyebrows and follow his stare and see none other than Alex.

~Cliffhanger!! I do that a lot lol, but anywaysss pleaseeee vote and comment!! I want to know what you guys are thinking!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 13.4K 23
Destiny Carolin Carter. The sweet innocent straight A student. And Harry Edward Styles, school's bad boy, who has a bunch of tattoos. The saying say...
534K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
133 0 50
Just a book about surfing 🏄‍♀️ bffs bffs and drama
1.4K 11 26
Lost. She has lost everything. From her parents marriage, to her dead boyfriend. Surfing is a huge part of her life, a way to forget all her problems...