His Mark On Me

By MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... More

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
His Mark On Me: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

His Mark on Me: Chapter 2

11.8K 607 82
By MrsCassey

4/9/2014

Chapter 2  

         Please not this Book will not be Edited until it is finished. Thank you, MrsCassey

Ebony:

As soon as i got home i ran upstairs to my room and locked myself in. Running into the bathroom i looked at myself in the mirror and saw the black and purple bruise on my neck from where his hands were and a scratch from his nail, i touched it and flinched at the pain. Why would he be so mean to me? Why would the person that's supposed to protect me hurt me. I knew now for sure that i had to get away from this place far far away from this place. 

"Ebony." My mother knocked on my door but i didn't want her to see my neck. "Your brothers told me you were crying and you had something on your neck." She kept pounding on my door.

I knew she wasn't going to leave so i gave up and opened the door. "It's nothing." I said opening the door and walked away.  

"Let me be the judge of that."  She held my chin and turned my head. "Oh Eb who did this?" 

"I got into it with some girl but it's over don't worry." i tried to down play it.

"Do i need to call the school?" 

"No mom it's ok really, now go i have home work to do." I smiled at her. 

"Ok well hurry with it the Alpha is coming over for dinner tonight. I really want you and your brothers to make a good impression for you father."

"I will be on my best behavior." I promised her as she walked out of my room and closed the door behind her. sitting at my desk I pulled out my books and tried not to think of him, but it was impossible. For him to be so evil he was sexy as hell. If he didn't have his hands around my throat I would've ripped that tight black shirt off that clung to him like second skin.

"Mate." My inner wolf purred, she was already missing him.

I finished helping mom set the table for our new Aplha's arrival every thing smelled delicious and my stomach was growling from hunger. I heard my father come through the front door talking with another man and I froze when i saw his face. Immediately my hands went to my neck, i felt the pain and closed my eyes. Thank God i had decided to cover it up with a designer scarf or my dad would start to ask questions. He looked at me and rolled his eyes letting out a small growl that only i must could hear. My dad walked over to my mom and started the introductions. 

"Alpha Jaiden this is my wife Mary."

"Nice to meet you Alpha." My mother bowed her head in respect.

"My two son's Issac and Christopher." They bowed their heads

"And last but not least my baby girl Ebony, today is her birthday." I starred at him and than bowed my head.

"Nice to meet you Ebony." He said my name with disgust and I wanted to slap him.

All through dinner i kept my eyes on my plate but every once in awhile i would look up and see him starring at me. My Dad kept talking about the clinic and my mom kept refueling every bodies drinks and plates. I had enough i no longer wanted to be in Alpha Jaiden's presence, they got up and walked into my dad's study and i took it as my opportunity to help clear the table and run to my room.  Jaiden, my mate and attackers name was Jaiden and he was the Alpha. No wonder why he didn't want me i was just the daughter to the pack doctor, and he was wolf royalty. I threw myself on my bad wanting to just go to sleep and forget about this day. "Come in." I yelled after hearing a knock on my door. I figured it was one of my brothers so i kept my eyes closed until i smelled him, Jaiden was in my room. i got up off the bed and stood in front of him with my head bowed, he un-did the scarf from around my neck and examined his handy work.

"Alpha are you looking for the bathroom?" 

"Does this hurt?" He touched my neck sending pleasure and pain through out my body.

"Yes." I felt stupid i should have lied and said no to not show a sign of weakness. 

"Do you want me to make it stop." He kept touching my neck sending me to heaven.

"Yes." I found myself starring into his eyes. 

Pulling me closer he brought his lips down to my face and started placing kisses from my jaw down to my neck. I closed my eyes as a moan escaped my lips, I thought about stopping him but instead i tilted my head back giving him full access to my neck. His tongue lightly went over the tender spots making me want to melt. He moved his hands down to my waist and pulled me closer to his body and boy it is a wonderful body. I almost lost control as he licked and sucked on the space between my neck and shoulder.

"Happy Birthday Ebony." He whispered in my ear and than walked out of my room leaving me even more confused.  

Jaiden: 

I froze when I saw her standing their with the doctors family. Why did she have to be here tonight I was still trying to block her out of my mind from earlier. Never once when i showed up at that school did i think that i would run into my mate. I go there every day to drop off and pick up my brothers homework. She is to beautiful and if I wanted her she would be all mine.

"And last but not least my baby girl Ebony, today is her birthday." The good Doc finished with the introductions, tell you the truth I only heard her name.

Today was her birthday and all I got her was a bruised neck. Maybe i am right to want to reject her i would never be a good enough mate for her. Ebony has this Ora around her that makes you want to breath the same air as her, she was going to be poisoned to me. She looked at me and my wolf howled in delight. "She's perfect."  He spoke and i shook it off.

"She is not ours." I answered him back.

"Nice to meet you Ebony." I tried to hide my feelings and choose to scrunch up my nose is disgust.  She starred at me and than bowed her head. Just that gesture from her was pissing me off, she is my mate and my equal people should be bowing to her. All through dinner i kept stealing glances at Ebony, fixing her scarf and starring at her plate food.

"You hurt her."  My wolf growled.

"I know and i'm sorry."

After dinner was done we went to his study to finish our conversation from dinner. The good Doc kept talking about supplies and equipment for the Clinic but i wanted to talk to Ebony.

"Alpha i apologize but i've been called away to the clinic ."

"Anything serious?" I haven't heard of any recent attacks.

"No sir, just time to deliver a baby, please excuse me." He grabbed his bag and rushed out of the room. I took it as my opportunity to talk to Ebony, i wondered back into the kitchen but she was gone, her mother had her back turned doing dishes. Sniffing the air i smelled peaches and cream and run up the stair to her bed room. I had no clue what i wanted to say but i told myself this would be the last time I see her.  

"Come in." She yelled after i knocked on her door. I opened and was she lying across her bed and i wanted to be next to her. 

She got up off the bed and stood in front of me with her head bowed, i removed the scarf from around her neck and saw the bruises from my hands. "Alpha are you looking for the bathroom?"   

"Does this hurt?" I touched her neck sending a tingling sensation threw my body. 

"Yes."

 I felt stupid for putting my hands on her, i had to make her feel better. "Do you want me to make it stop." 

"Yes." 

My wolf howled in delight at the thought of touching her. "Hurt her again and i will make you pay."  He warned me. I starred down at her and pulled her closed to my body, i inhaled her scent running my nose down the side of her face and than kissed her starting at her jaw and making my way down to her neck. She moaned and I closed my eyes just being this close to her made me want to mark her. Leaning her head back i stuck out my tongue and licked over her wounds, my canines extend as i found the perfect spot on her neck to claim her. I felt her body shiver and i was loosing control, pulling away she kept her eyes closed. "Happy birthday Ebony." i said as I walked away for the last time. 

Ebony:

Pain ripping throughout my body woke me from my sleep, I knew what it was but I was fighting it, i had been fighting her for years. Their was no way in hell I was letting her come out, I didn't want this. Holding in my screams I rolled out of the bed as my arms and legs twisted in ways they should not have. I opened my balcony doors and climbed down the tree landing on the hard ground. I knew what was happening to me, because I had found my mate my inner wolf was fighting me to change. I cried crawling into the woods hoping no one would hear my cry, lying on my side I screamed out in pain as my bones began to crack. Feeling a pair of strong arms move my body into the fetal position, I looked up into Jaiden's eyes as he rolled me over on my hands and knees.

"Don't fight it Ebony, just let it happen." He encouraged me.

I closed my eyes and felt the fur coming out of my skin and before I knew it I was on all fours in pure white wolf forum.  I starred up and saw a big black wolf and i knew it was Jaiden starring down at me, I bowed my head and laid down on the ground in front of him, he laid down next to me and nuzzled my neck with his nose,  it was the last thing I remembered before I drifted off.

...Please remember to Vote and Comment i really love hearing what you think. So were you suprised Jaiden was the Alpha? Do you think he's a Jerk still, even though he helped Ebony change? Should i keep writing this story? Please note this Book will not be Edited until it is finished. Thank you, MrsCassey... 

 All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 119K 43
Liam Black holds a dark secret inside of him. This secret is cold, merciless, and as dark as the night. It flows through his veins and teases his ski...
1K 24 10
How you feel when you know you are hated by everyone. Devastated, Empty, Hollow. Nethen, an Omega, A 16 years old going to school where no one pay a...
- 2 17
When 17-year-old Emma though everything is normal and alright that nothing will change. That is when her best friend started to act weird and ignorin...
2.5M 66.6K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...