Lamuno X Mynx

By capoomynx

Random one-shots about me and my boyfriend Lamuno, love you boo~ More

Synx (Beach Date)
Synx (Revealed Feelings)
Synx (Morning Sunshine)
Synx (First Time)
Synx (Home Alone)
Synx (GenderSwap)
Synx (Daddy Sansy)
Synx (My Mynx.)
Synx (School Punishment)
Synx (New Magic?)
Synx (Trapped in a Closet)
Synx (Caught~)
Synx (Lets play a game)
Synx (Someones in heat~)
Synx (Shes MINE.)
Synx (Not in public..)
Synx (Handcuffs)
Synx (Daily Routine)
Synx (Inappropriate Uniform)
Synx (Small Mynxy) Pt1

Synx (Little Princess and Handsome Prince)

23 0 0
By capoomynx

It was late Saturday night, Mynx and Sans were at home. Sans was sleeping in their room and Mynx was watching TV. She got up, she felt something she thought needed to be relieved. She decided to go ask Sans for help, but when she went in and saw him asleep, defenseless on the bed she had a better idea. She slowly and carefully lifted off his shirt, exposing his chest and then tied his arms to the bedframe bars. The movement from the bed awoke Sans, but it was too late for him to do anything.

"Eh-..?! Mynx..? What's up- eh? Why am I tied to the bed..?"

Mynx giggled at how defenseless he was.

"Mynx this ain't funny! What are you pla..-"

She kissed him passionately on the lips silencing him.

"Shh. Ill take care of you. Just relax, I just.. Had a little.. Heat problem.."

He blushed madly as she slowly pulled his pants down.

"M-Mynx what.. what are you doing.."

As she pulled them completely off she lifted his legs and put them on her shoulders, she then licked his throbbing cock. He let out a soft groan and began to pant. She kissed the tip of his throbbing erect cock as she slowly rubbed the bottom. She repeated kissing it and began sucking deeper.

"F-Fuck.. Mynx.. Mynxy..~"

She started taking more of his aching cock in her mouth, freeing her hand from it to take more in her mouth. She licked all around it, licking the tip and shaft. Sans started squirming and moaning, and began breathing heavily. She then took his whole cock in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it, looking up at him lustfully. All he wanted to do was grab her head and force it up and down faster. He wanted this- no. He needed this.

"F-Fuck Mynx.. F-Faster..!!"

She did as her master told. She sucked faster, and hard too. Bobbing her head on his cock fast. His cock hit the back of her throat multiple times. All of a sudden within her mouth she felt his cock swell up, and get warmer as it twitched. Sans yelled out and came into her mouth. As he came he threw his head back, panting heavily.

"Good fucking god.. I needed that so bad.."

As she swallowed his delicious warm cum, she sat up looking at him.

"Did you think I was done with your defenseless body?~"

He smirked at her as his eye flickered a cyan flame.

"I don't think, I know."

All of a sudden he teleported. Mynx panicked and before she could react she was pushed on her stomache. He legs were spread and she was on her arms and legs. Sans held her hands down with his magic while he ripped off her shirt and bra. Then slowly pulled her pants off.

"S-Sans.. Stop teasing.."

He laughed.

"That ain't teasing, this is teasing."

He grabbed her panties with his teeth and tugged on them. She winced and squirmed, trying to escape his grasp. He then pulled them off, and spanked her.

"If you really want teasing, I can show you."

He knelt up and rubbed his dick inbetween her ass slowly. She grabbed at the bed and moaned, moving her ass hard trying to get him to fuck her.

"F-Fuck me already you bitch.."

He smirked greatly, "What was that? I don't take disrespect sweetie."

He spread her ass and humped harder, making the teasing worse for her.

"A-Ahh!~ Okay okay I-Im sorry!! P-Please!!~"

"What does the little princess what from her handsome prince?~"

She moaned out panting, still trying to get him to fuck her from twerking her ass.

"T-The little princess.. wants her big handsome prince.. to.. f-fuck her.. very very hard.. for.. being very naughty.."

Sans was then very curious.

"Oh my, what did my little princess do?" He cooed.

Mynx blushed with embarressment.

"The little princess.. touched herself to NSFW audio.. while her handsome prince was away.. and was very loud.."

Sans gasped teasingly.

"The little princess didn't wait? Naughty naughty naughty. Maybe the little princess should get a nice anal punishment, then have her pussy licked by my tongue~"

Mynx panted heavily, "The little princess wants that..!!~"

He smirked as he positioned himself at the tip of her ass, then slammed his cock inside of her.

"A-Ahh~!!"

Sans got on his arms and legs as he held her hands down to the bed, he thrust his throbbing cock into her fast, already she was weak and could barely stay up. He rammed into her firm ass and smirked. She moaned loudly and wiggled her ass for her master.

"What a good little princess.~"

He thrust faster and began to pant heavily.

"M-Man.. It doesnt take that long to release my load in your ass princess.. Would you like that? Would you like it if I came into your big ass?~"

"A-Ahh~! Y-Yes..~"

"What was that? Yes- what?"

"Y-Yes Prince Sansy..!!~"

"Good little Princess."

He rammed his cock into her, faster and faster. His cock swelled up once again and twitched, it then sprayed cum into her ass as she screamed in pleasure. He pulled his cock out and she collapsed onto her stomache, panting heavily.

"Can the little princess turn over for me?~"

She slowly turned over and looked at him, breathing heavily.

"Does the little princess need to relax?"

She nodded slowly and he giggled. He lifted her legs and put them on his shoulders. She looked at him blushed madly.

"Relax little princess, your charming prince will make you feel good, very good~"

He slowly put his head down, licking the enterance to her wet pussy. She let out a soft moan as he repeated. He then went a little deeper, licking inside.

"S-Sansy..~"

He then extended his tongue farther into her, making her moan louder.

"S-Sansy~!"

He used his hands and spread her legs more, and licked like mad. He sucked at her entrance and licked the wetness. She squirmed and grabbed at the bed sheets. When he went deeper she grabbed his head forcing him to lick deeper, so he did.

"A-Ah.. S-Sans I'm.. I'm gonna c-cum..!!"

As soon as she said those words he put his tongue farther, and thrust his tongue back and forth making her moan louder.

"S-Sansypai I'm so close..!!!"

He kept going until she broke. She screamed out in pleasure and released her cum all over his tongue and face. She layed back blushing madly and breathing heavily. As he swallowed all of it he sat up and looked at her.

"Ready for the final part my little princess?"

She nodded as he slowly got on top of her small body. He positioned himself at the entrance of her pussy and smirked as he slowly inserted himself. Before she could make a sound he grabbed her head and kissed her. She slowly wrapped her arms around his head and opened her mouth. He slid his tongue deep into her mouth, and wrapped it around hers. He thrust fast into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust faster and faster, their tongue almost wrestling in eachothers mouths. As Sans parted from the kiss he looked deep into her eyes.

"B-Baby.. I'm about to cum.."

Mynx panted, "S-Same..!"

Sans smiled at Mynx.

"R-Ready to become pregnant.. and be my Little Queen?"

Mynx nodded and smirked. "Yes King Sansypai!~"

He smiled and thrust faster, they both moaned louder and louder. Then they both released their cum. Sans collapsed on Mynx's small body and hugged her tightly, Mynx hugged him and they rolled over. Mynx snuggled against Sans' warm body. He wrapped her arms around them and pulled a blanket over them. As Mynx drifted to sleep in his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep well my Queen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 104 17
Frans one shot lemon. Frisk is 18 when she falls and has since shattered the barrier and has been crushing on her best friend Sans little dose she kn...
8.5K 154 25
Comicmaker12 from Wattpad (FINISHED)You live at the edge of an forest and you don't have a boyfriend just an crush>"< ^_^ and SOMEONE doesn't like it...
41.5K 657 28
A bouquet of oneshots, by me, for the lovely reader who took their time to read this! Requests are gladly accepted, but be warned, I procrastinate a...
8.8K 135 17
Frisk has freed all the monsters from the underground; this story takes place a few years later. By this time Frisk is living with Sans and Papyrus...