Meant To Be (A Zanemau Fanfic)

Door babyboyhodi

Aphmau and Zane have been best friends since Sprinkles. They're been through so much, from protecting each ot... Meer

MLP Dates
Dress?!
Aaron?!
Are we still BFFs?
Will it Ruin the Friendship?
Secrets...
Author's Note
Flirtatious Much, Zane?
Characters
The Convention
What are you doing here?!?!?!?!
A/N
What??
Uh-oh...
#Zanemau
UPDATE!!
Zanemau (with more detail)
Fourth of July
Da Lazy Slob
GET YOUR TISSUES

One Last Time, For Good Times Sake

301 7 10
Door babyboyhodi

I open my eyes.  A grin slowly begins to crawl on my face.
It's been almost a year since I ever started Wattpad. And I started writing stories near my birthday.  February 16th.
Or known as TODAY!!
I leap out of bed and put on a coat that would withstand the cold winter breeze.

With my fuzzy striped socks getting dirty as I run,  I find myself panting at the door of Zane and Aph's home.

They were wedded about 3 months ago,  and were barely home as the were discovering the world with each other. They were a couple who wanted to live in the present.

Barging into the house,  I smell the rich aroma of baking brownies.  My nose follows the scent of the baking delectable and I crash into Zane.

"They're mine! " We both scream at each other.  Aphmau comes out with a flour covered apron.
" Zane,  today's her birthday, " Aph says,  winking at me.  My frown is replaced with a smirk.
I fake a tear. "My entire family even forgot my birthday.  Zane,  please just-"
"No, " Zane growls strictly. " They're sweets and they're mine. "
" Did you hear that?" Aphmau grins.
"Yup! "

" WE THROWING A PARTAAAY !! "

_____________________________

"Let's play truth or dare!"  Odie cheers,  raising her ice cream cone up. A scoop splats on Travis' hair.  Everyone laughs.  I was so glad to see Odie smiling with joy and happiness,  and that Zane fell for our trick.
"Somebody gimme a dare! " Odie shrieks.
" I dare you to tell us a fantasy of yours with one of us in a minute, " Lucinda,  Odie's best rival friend smirked.

A/N:I DID do this in a minute as well!!

" And,  GO!! "

"I open my eyes to see my lover. 'Travis senpai, ' I say," I saw Travis wince and Katelyn growl and hiss quietly. " Holding his arm and pulling him towards me. He smiles at me, and kisses my cheek passionately . I open my mouth as he feeds me a choco-"

"Time! " Laurence calls. 
" Seems like you've got some fantasys,  hmm? " @Epicadrenaline smirks at Odie. She laughs and just shakes her head.
" She's in her own world, " @blurred and @sandraentona say together,  giggling at the sight of Odie.
"

Forget truth.  Let's all do dares!" @Tenise_court suggests,  and we all agree.
"I go next!" I scream.  "Okay,  @MandyDoesGames,  I dare you to make out with your foot for 30 seconds."
"Pssh,  game on! "

After an hour of @Sugerlump kissing a dog and ivybriana
Putting her hair into the toilet,  the friends all relaxed.
" I don't even care if I find somebody.  You and Zane were meant to be,  but I guess I'm just a fellow Wattpad author who hasnt done two homework assignments.," Odie sighs,  the smile escaping from her lips.
"No,  you just have to give others a chance.  I gave Zane a chance during Christmas,  and you can give someone you like a chance too.  You'll never completely be alone,  just be yourself,  and you'll have the others around you."

Kawaii-Chan smiled at Odie.

"I mean you guys were meant to be.  How can I compete with-"
"Love is not about who's relationship is better! " Zane outbursts. " It's about doing the things you and you partner both enjoy doing,  and it shows that you love each other,  not that you're competing in the Winter Olympics! "

" You're right. "

" You really were meant to be,  Aphmau and Zane. "

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

30.2K 842 25
What happens when the people of Empires smp find out what the sheriff actually is? /////////////////////////// -This is in the process of being rewr...
668K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
23.1K 1.1K 31
[Complete] Art by: @Parudetheir Insta: d3ad_shrimp Virgil and Roman's relationship is going to hell just as Deceit pops into the picture. When Virgi...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC