A problem shared is a problem...

Por claraalonso_fans_

This story is about Angie and making a tough decision and while making that decision she remembers her past a... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3 Thoughts
Chapter 4 IT'S NOTHING!!!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 "You Seem To Make Her Happy "
Chapter 7 House or Mansion
Chapter 8 Birthday and the past
Chapter 9 Fransisco and trip
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

REALLY IMPORTANT

84 2 1
Por claraalonso_fans_

Well guys you may have noticed I deleted lots if parts from this book that's because I decided I didn't Luke them and I think you all didn't either so I decided I was gonna delete those parts and start writing from chapter 9 and do it different when hope came and stuff don't worry there will still be the same characters and stuff. I may change some of them a bit or something like that so I hope you will Like it and won't get mad at me for that.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.7K 1.3K 28
3 years since Angie left Buenos Aires and German's regrets were bigger than usual but he had to move on. Soon he met a woman named Priscilla and who'...
3K 66 19
This story is about angie and a secret she's keeping that makes her afraid to go back to Buenos Aires but when she has to go to Buenos Aires for work...
14.4K 1.1K 32
German's secret were revealed. Angie's angier at him than ever and decides to leave Buenos Aires and go to Paris for the job they offered to her. Yea...
31.8K 1K 36
A story of love about a multi millionaire Germán Castillo and Angie Cararra. Probably wont make sence unless you see the tv series!