How To Write A Book

By IAmAMadWriter

Do you want to write a book but you don't know how? Well, I will help you. I will give you tips on how to wri... More

How To Write A Book
1-Types of books
2-Inspiration
3-Plot
4-Characters
5-Titles
6-Introduction
7-The story
8-Details
9-Grammar
10-Covers

11-Trailers

6.3K 293 45
By IAmAMadWriter

Trailers are always good presentations to introduce your book to a person. First you have to choose a cast. Who is going to play your main character?

For exemple, in "After" by imaginator1d, the author chose Indiana Evans to play Tessa so in all the trailers I see for that book, Indiana Evans is always there. You can just choose random clips with random people but it is easier if you choose an actor/actress.

You can also choose clips from a film. If you're writing about a Horror/Paranormal story, you can search for clips from Horror Movies. If you're writing an Adeventure story, then you have to search for Adventure movies, etc.

There are a lot of programms to do videos like Windows Movie Maker, Imovie or Sony Pro Vegas. I use Sony Pro Vegas a lot.

Personal advice:

In my opinion I hate when trailers have more than 3/4 minutes. It's called a book trailer and not 'the whole book in a 6-minute video' I just hate it when they're too long. There are 2 reasons why I hate videos with more than 4 minutes:

1-If the video is too long probably it will tell me the whole story.

2-If the video is too long, I'll be too lazy to watch.

Well, don't forget to choose a cast and do a SMALL presentation of your book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 542 5
Based on the episode where Amy first kisses Sheldon. I do not own big bang theory, the credit goes to Chuck Lorre and the other talented writers of t...
24.2K 3.5K 12
ආදරේ කරන්න නොදන්න හිතකට ආදරේ කරන්න කියලා දුන්නු එයා ඒ ආදරේ අමතක කරන විදිහ කියලා දුන්නේ නැත්තන්...? ° nonfiction °
3.7K 56 58
The sequel to The way We survived. The gang takes on parent hood. This story is less about Johnnyboy, and more about the whole Gang as adults/parents...
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...