Dang Malfoy

CallMeAlieyYo

Draco has messed up and now has to face the consequences. Friends are lost and gained in the most unlikely ti... Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
17
18
I'm done with numbers
The next day
The non existent title ( That's the title btw)
Oops, I did a time skip in this one
Isn't this Chapter 22?
Untitled Part 23
25
26
27
29
what even is this story anymore.

28

16 1 0
CallMeAlieyYo

I woke up to a splash of cold water.

"Wake up." It must have been the person that dowsed me in water.

I rolled over with a groan, only to find that my left hand was bound to the end of my bed. I groaned again.

" What's wrong Malfoy? Not the welcome you wanted? Did you want me to run into your arms after what you did?" Their voice was laced with anger and pain.

I looked up and saw the eyes that once looked at me with love that were now full of hate.

"Harry." I whispered. I struggled to get up, knowing that I couldn't.

Harry drew his wand. 

" Don't come near me!" I sat back down.

" Harry please!" I begged. He was now shaking in anger, tears in his eyes.

"Don't call me that. You lost your right to call me that that night." He came closer, the point of his wand now digging into my neck. 

Our eyes meet and our breaths where ragged. I felt a sob in the back of my throat. Harry's eyes showed only anger. 

I finally broke done. Falling in to the bed, I cried.  I cried while Harry just stood there. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

95.1K 4.4K 13
Harry and Draco are having these strange feelings towards each other, and they don't know why... What will happen when Lucius Malfoy finds out? Will...
43.5K 1K 56
Aries Black, a literal headache who gets into Hogwarts, befriends the golden trio and bullies their bullies. Someone messes with Harry? she attacks...
1M 36.1K 23
Draco and Harry once again find themselves fighting, but what happens when Draco's spell goes wrong, and he has to take care of an even younger Potte...
535 2 24
it's been a few months since Harry Potter defeated voldemort. the school is back and running and harry, Hermione, and Ron are back. Minerva is now he...