ꪮꪑ𝓲ꪀꪮꪊ𝘴

Por Lava98

"She has no heartbeat," Superman says. "That's because she's dead," Batman says. "But she's also alive." "How... Mais

Description
Discovery
Not Really A Home
Ghost Twins
Mr. Twister
Campfire Stories
Santa Prisca
Amazo
New Teammate
Atlantis
School
Plants Everywhere
Training Simulation
Sick?
Halloween Dance
Where'd All the Adults Go?
Siblings
The Daring Dangers
Kittens (Part 1 of 2)
Kittens (Part 2 of 2)
Snow, Initiation, and Nightmares!
Secrets Revealed
Final Showdown
1.) Extra: Parent Interrogation and Remi's Girlfriend
2.) Extra: Beast Boy
3.) Initiation: Lieutenant and Sergeant Marvel
4.) Initiation: Aquagirl and Tempest
5.) Extra: Clark's Work and Meeting the Kents
6.) Extra: Son of Hades

Team Bonding

792 50 13
Por Lava98

Wally's birthday and the team up with the league was a week ago. Today is Saturday and the team is trying to figure out what to do since there's nothing going on at the moment.

"I know, how about we go see a movie?" Spook suggests. "I heard a new princess movie came out not too long ago. Everyone has to go see a new Disney princess movie. It's sorta law."

"That sounds like fun!" Megan cheers. "I'm in!"

"Tangled?" Robin asks, searching up the movie on his watch. "Uh, sure, why not? It seems to has a lot of good reviews."

"I'm not a princess type girl," Artemis says.

"It supposedly isn't all that girly," Phantom says.

"I'll go as long as Robbie is buying," Wally quirks.

Robin rolls his eyes in response. "I'm only buying the twins, M'gann, Zatanna, and Conner's tickets. The rest of you should have your own money."

"You don't have to pay for us," Spook says. "We can just phase in."

"We used to do that all the time," Phantom adds.

"Isn't that kinda against the law?" Megan asks.

"We are heroes, we do not do such things," Kaldur says.

"Maybe not you," Spook says. "But when you're dead, it doesn't really matter. We don't really count as people, so the law doesn't really affect us."

"Does that mean I can come too?" Greta asks.

"Sure," Phantom says.

Kaldur sighs. "I will not agree to this."

"That's fine, but we're still doing it," Spook quirks. "So, let's go, shall we?"

"There's a zeta tube close to the theater in Happy Harbor," Phantom says.

Spook floats up and heads towards the zeta tubes. "What are you waiting on? Let's go."

"We should check the showing times," Robin says, searching. "Looks like there's a showing in 10 minutes."

"Plenty of time to get snacks," Spook says.

"Maybe for you," Wally scoffs. "High metabolism here."

"Well, while you do that," Spook says. "Greta, Phantom, and I will pick out our seats."

"Get us some popcorn! See ya!" Phantom says. The three ghosts disappear in the zeta tube to arrive out a police box. The twins become human and put in their contacts.

"Become invisible," Spook commands, turning invisible, grabbing one of their arms, and walking to the movie theater.

They head over to the worker that directs people which theater to go to.

"Tangled, theater 10 to the left," the man says, ripping the ticket in half, putting half of it in the ticket dispenser, and handing the other half back to the person. "Hope you enjoy it."

Spook bumps Phantom and Greta then follows the directions the man said. They turn visible once they are out of view from others and from cameras. They head into the theater to find that the place is packed and there's only a few places where they could sit but not altogether.

"I guess we won't all be together then," Phantom sighs.

"I guess we'll decide where to sit when everyone gets here," Greta says.

They wait for a few minutes. "If they don't hurry up, we won't have anywhere to sit," Spook huffs.

"We're here, Bay Watch had to sell out the whole snack stand," Artemis says, walking up with everyone in tow. She hands a bag of popcorn to Spook and Phantom which they return with a quick thanks.

Behind the mountain of food is Wally. "I have a high metabolism."

"We get it," Phantom scoffs.

"Well, since we got here so late, there's barely any room left. We definitely aren't going to be able to all sit together," Spook says.

"That's fine," Robin says. "I didn't want to be next to high metabolism anyway with all that junk food."

"Hey!" Wally huffs.

"Good, he can get one of the single seats," Artemis says, directing him to it.

He pouts as he sits down.

"I'll just float," Greta says. "I don't want to cause anymore trouble." She turns invisible and heads toward the back to watch.

"I'll take the back corner so I can observe," Robin says.

"Dude, we're not on a mission, nothing bad should happen," Phantom says.

"Yo, is that Megan, Conner, and the twins?" a voice calls out.

We all turn toward the speaker.

"It is them," a female voice says, which we see as Wendy.

Mal, Marvin, Karen, and Wendy walk up to us.

"Didn't know you'd go for a princess movie," Conner smugly says with a smirk towards Mal.

"Funny, you look like the exact type," Mal retorts.

That earns a growl from Conner and Spook quickly holds his arm back from punching him.

"We dragged the boys here," Karen says. "Who're your friends?"

"These are some friends from where we used to live," Megan says. "This is Kaldur. This is Artemis and that's Zatanna. This is–"

"Rob," Robin says for her.

"Uh, Rob," Megan says. "Then you met Wally, who's over there with the large pile of snacks."

"He's gonna eat all of that?" Mal asks.

"He has a very high metabolism," Artemis says with an eye roll.

"It's nice to meet you all," Wendy says. "I'm Wendy. That's Marvin, Karen, and Mal."

"So, where you all sitting?" Karen asks.

"All over," Conner scoffs.

"I don't think so," Mal says, walking up to a row of people. "Get up, my friends and I are sitting here."

"You snooze you lo–" the man begins but cuts himself off at seeing the big and tall dude that is Mal. Mal arches an eyebrow. "Uh, sorry, we'll move. Come on." He gets up and takes his son to another area.

Mal continues until the whole row is clear.

"Handy," Robin says with a smirk.

"And inappropriate," Kaldur says.

"Who cares! Mal is awesome!" Spook cheers, giving Mal a high five. "Way to scare people."

"I still do not like this arrangement," Kaldur says.

Artemis slaps him on the shoulder. "Lighten up. Nobody got hurt."

They all sit down from right to left, Mal, Karen, Marvin, Wendy, Megan, Phantom, Spook, Superboy, Robin, Kaldur, Artemis, and finally Wally. About halfway through the movie, Spook leans her head on Conner's shoulder.

"How do you like the movie so far?" Spook asks.

"Not as bad as I thought," Conner answers.

After the movie is over, they all exit to the lobby area.

"That was a pretty good movie, got to admit," Robin says. "Loved the action."

"Me too," the twins agree.

"Where you guys heading now?" Marvin asks.

"I guess out to eat," Robin says, looking at his teammates.

"Sounds good to me," Spook says. "Still have some room for food."

"What about him?" Mal asks, pointing to Wally.

"I always have room for food," Wally gloats.

"We know this great place," Marvin says. "That is if you're up for seafood."

Spook sneaks an eye to Kaldur, but he should be used to seafood since he lives there.

"That sounds wonderful," Kaldur says, shrugging off the glances. "It will give me a taste of home."

"You live somewhere where they're lots of seafood places?" Marvin asks.

"More like abundant," Kaldur chuckles.

"So, where do you all live?" Wendy asks the others.

"Gotham," Robin responds rather quickly.

"Ah, the home of the Dynamic Duo," Marvin adds. "I love Batman, he's my favorite."

"Why not Robin?" Robin asks.

"Well, you gotta love the master first before you love the student," Marvin says.

"Not necessarily," Spook mutters.

"I live in Star City," Artemis says. "Home of the archers."

"Central City, the city of speedsters," Wally says, swelling with pride.

"I live here in Happy Harbor," Kaldur lies.

"As do I," Zatanna says. "I go to the Catholic school nearby."

"Wow, you guys came all the way here for a movie?" Karen asks.

"Uh, no, we are here for a few weeks," Robin says. "School is on break."

"Weird," Mal comments.

"These are the friends we've made from going to so many different schools," Spook lies. "Since we've been in the foster care system for so long."

The team gives her a strange look before they all understand the reasoning, earning help from Megan's mindlink.

"That sucks," Marvin says. "The foster care part."

"Why don't you go to the school?" Wendy asks Kaldur.

"I'm homeschooled, I live next door to the four of them," Kaldur retorts.

'And this is why we never do things like this where we could be seen,' Robin mentally says to the team.

'Sorry, I didn't think that they would be here,' Megan apologizes.

'Should I head back to the cave?' Greta asks.

'That would be wise,' Kaldur says.

"What's up?" Marvin asks. "You guys okay? You all kinda just zoned out on us."

"Oh, sorry. We're coming," Wally says, following behind them.

They all exit the movie theater.

"How far is the walk?" Conner asks.

"You guys walk?" Mal chuckles, heading over to a car. "No, we ride."

"We can't all fit in that," Phantom says.

"I knew we should've brought the motorcycles," Robin scoffs.

"I wouldn't mind a walk," Wendy says. "This town isn't that big."

"Walking it is," Spook says.

'And we all know how much you hate that,' Robin scoffs.

Spook sticks her tongue out at him before turning back around. Mal sighs but walks with them anyway. They all group with different people. Zatanna, Artemis, Wally, and Robin. Then Conner, Mal, and Phantom. Marvin, Karen, Kaldur. Wendy, Megan, and Spook. The last group being slightly ahead of everyone else and the second group at the caboose.

"So, are you dating them yet?" Wendy asks.

"Who?" Megan and Spook ask.

"Conner and Dominic!" Wendy says as if obvious.

"Oh, right!" Spook exclaims. "I've heard all about your moments with my fratello. Don't you like him?"

"Of course I like him but you know the complications," Megan says. 'He's a ghost. He's dead.'

"Oh right. That does complicate things..." Spook says sadly.

"What complications?" Wendy asks.

"My brother has a hard time... trusting people," Spook lies. "He dated a girl that he loved but she broke his heart..."

'Really?' Megan asks.

'No,' Spook replies giving her a teasing smile.

"Is that why you two are so close?" Wendy asks Spook.

"You can say that," Spook replies.

"So, what about you and Conner?" Wendy asks.

Spook's face immediately becomes a pink color. "There's n-nothing going on between us."

"I saw you lean your head on his shoulder halfway through the movie," Wendy smirks. "You're totally into him."

"I never said that," Spook pouts then an idea forms. "What about you and Marvin?"

"Marvin? W-we're just friends."

"But you totally would go out with him," Megan adds.

Wendy remains silent.

"You would! I ship it!" Spook squeals.

"Hey, how'd this turn to my love life!" she huffs.

Megan and Spook begin to giggle at her pouting face and she soon joins in on the laughter.

Unbeknownst to them, the group in the back was having a similar conversation. They arrive at the restaurant a few minutes later. After eating they return to the town.

"Hey, well, I need to go," Robin says. "My... father will be expecting me to go with him to his job for a private event. It was nice meeting new friends of Megan, Conner, and the twins."

"My parents will be expecting me soon as well," Kaldur says. "Likewise."

"Hope to see you guys again," Wendy bids farewell as the two turn to leave.

They continue the day heading into shops and other interesting places before it begins to get dark and everyone has to head home. The ones living at the cave return to the cave beat from the long day.

"Well, that was a fun day of exploring the town," Megan says. "I rather enjoyed it."

"Me too," Phantom adds, floating. "It feels nice to be able to fly again."

"Where'd Spook go?" Zatanna asks, noticing she's gone.

"I think I know," Conner says, knowing she's in her not-so-secret secret place. He heads to the back entrance of the cave. The entrance that's high up on the mountain that shows a beautiful view and right at the edge was Spook, watching the sunset. "Hey, you."

"Sorry I ditched so quickly," Spook says. "You guys know how much I like to watch the sunset and it was starting so I had to hurry."

"I get it," he says, coming over to sit down next to her. He lets his legs hang over the ledge like her and turns to look at her. "But that's not what's on your mind."

Spook gives a light laugh. "You know me too well."

"So what is it?"

She sighs. "It's about the mole on the team thing..."

"Do you think there's a mole?" Conner asks.

"No, I don't... but I can't help but wonder how information got out," Spook says. "I'm scared it might be me or something since I was locked up in Cadmus for 8 months. They could've done something to me."

"None of the records showed any tests such as that," Conner says.

"But they might not have recorded anything!" Spook huffs.

"Well, have you come into any situations where you think you might be controlled?"

"No."

"Then stop worrying," he reassures. "You're... stressing yourself out for no reason. I don't think it's you. Nobody does. You'd be the least likely to be the mole. I mean, you aren't alive. You and Phantom haven't been alive for a while now. What would you two gain from it?"

The ghost girl once again sighs. "What if Roy was the mole himself and just placing blame on us to hide his secret?"

"He'd probably try to punch you if he heard you say that," Conner says.

Spook giggles in response. "Then it'd phase right through and then he'd get madder."

The Boy of Steel lets out a short laugh. "I'd enjoy that."

She gives another chuckle and leans her head against Conner's shoulder. "Thank you for making me feel better."

He leans his head on hers and hesitantly puts his hand over her small one. "Anytime." He gently sets his hand along the top of her own threading his fingers through hers and gives a light squeeze for reassurance.

They watch as the sun goes down and darkness overcomes them.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

66.1K 1.8K 25
Ok before you guys say anything yes I know the picture on the cover is Isabela from Encanto, you'll understand after a couple of chapters. Anyway, t...
710K 10.5K 37
*•.¸when a picture changes everything¸.•*
33.6K 799 26
When Madeline's friends drag her into the Host Club's world, will she ever be able to go back to France?
145K 3.4K 27
What if naruto was smarter than all of the nara clan? stronger than any hokage? swifter than any ninja in every village? what if naruto actually was...