Fading Echoes . • . X-Men Fan...

De Happyritas

"Ekka, don't you want to play with the other kids?" Jean asked as she entered the room where Ekka had been hi... Mai multe

un
deux
trios
Fading Screams
quatre
seis
sept
huit
neuf
ANNOUNCEMENT

cinq

6.9K 234 98
De Happyritas

Chapter Five:

"Today, we'll be starting our specials for the new semester," Mr. George announced to all the third graders in his class. Cheers resounded in the room from all the children. Ekka, however, stared in confusion, but didn't voice a question. She had learned that it would be better to stay silent in class and keep her head down opposed to speaking, even when she knew the answers.

"I'll be passing out the new schedules now," Mr. George continued. "Memorize what days you'll be going where. They're only three times a week, but they are also different for everyone. If you have any questions, come to me, and I'll help explain it." He began around the room, passing out the papers in alphabetical order. Once he finally got to Ekka, he nearly tossed it at her, but she feebly caught it.

Meekly, Ekka began to look at the paper, her lips pressed thin. She couldn't read anything on it except the small print that was her name in the corner.

Ekka set the paper down. At first, she thought she could go over it with Vera, like she had done with her schedule when she first entered the school, however she remembered that Vera had gone back to Italy because someone in her family died. Ekka sighed, maybe Mr. Walker would help her read it. He helped her read a lot of stuff when she didn't know how.

"Miss Ekka," Mr. George spoke, and she sank in her seat. "Might I ask why you are not reviewing your schedule? I think it is rather important for you to know where to go in order to get to the right place."

Ekka didn't speak for a second, "Well?" Mr. George pressed.

"I... I, uhm..." She she began slowly, "I... Ca–Cannot read," Ekka's voice was near nonexistent, and Mr. George was, of course, not going to accept that.

"Excuse me? What did you say?"

"I cannot read," she said a little louder, hoping he could hear her.

He did, but repeated himself anyway, "You can't read?" Ekka bit her tongue, but nodded. The entire class had went silent, hearing the new information. She forced herself not to look at Delilah and her friends. They had stopped messing with her a bit since the ice skating incident. They would still poke and tease her whenever they got the chance, but nothing big.

"Why didn't you say something?" Mr. George demanded, Ekka wasn't able to give a response before he started talking again. "Do you need a version in French?"

"N... No," Ekka feebly replied. "I–I uhm, I cannot read, uhm, French, either."

"I don't understand," he spoke, squinting his eyes, "If you don't read French or English, what language do you read?"

"I... I cannot read," she replied, hating the feeling of having all eyes on her back. "Period. I, uhm, ne–never learned." Mr. George stared at her, before rubbing the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"Did I not tell the entire class that if you needed help to come to me?" Mr. George asked, addressing the class. A collective round of agreements came from the children. Me. George spoke again, "Why did you not say something?" Ekka shrugged, feeling tears growing in her eyes. She really didn't like being questioned like this. "Come here, Ekka."

Ekka took a second, but reluctantly stood, walking to his desk. Mr. George took her schedule from her, "Try to read it," he insisted.

"I–I—"

"You'll never learn unless you try, Miss Ekka. I'm not reading that for you, you are in third grade, therefore, you should be able to at least sound out the words."

Ekka looked back down, her eyes blurring with tears as she tried desperately to read the foreign language to her. Her hands shook and her throat choked as she forced out a few words, "Uh... P.. Purr... Pe–Per... Peer-ree... Odd... Peer-reod one... Uhm..." Ekka brought the paper closer, trying to ignore the snickers that rose in the room, "P... Peh... Peh... Cee... Col... Peh-cecole... E... Due... Ca... Cat...—"

"Give me that!" Mr. George snapped, his patience ran thin as he snatched the schedule away. Ekka gasped, her hands trembling as she stared at her feet while her teacher read the schedule aloud. "'Period one: Physical Education. Period two: Ability Control and Conduct. Period Three: Guidance Counseling Sessions'. That was not that hard, a five year could have read it. Don't crave attention, it's unbecoming of a child your age."

"... I apologize," she replied, her voice small.

"What did I say about mumbling in my class?" Mr. George spoke sharply.

"N... No mumbling," she replied, trying to speak more clearly.

"Exactly. Mumbling is not allowed. 'If you don't have the courage to speak it loud and clear, then...'?"

It took Ekka a second to realize that he wanted her to finish, "'Do–Do not speak a–at all...'?"

"Do not speak at all. Exactly. Now, go back to your seat Miss Ekka, we have wasted too much time with your schemes! Time to start class! Put your schedules away!" Ekka scurried back to her desk, keeping her head low as she put her schedule in her desk. She was careful to not hit Flutter, who had been resting inside. Mr. George didn't like birds, or 'winged rats', in his classroom. Ekka still tried to sneak her in anyway whenever she could. Flutter kept her calm, especially when she felt like she was back at the Circus and got really scared.

Ekka slowly pulled her textbook out, careful to not hit the resting hummingbird, and then carefully set it down on the top in order to not wake her up either. "Turn to page 72. Today, who can tell me what a herbivore is?"

~.•*•.~

According to Ekka's schedule, she had Physical Education today. She vaguely wondered what that was, but did not try to ask.

Her teacher for Physical Education was Mr. Byers. He was a short man who was very thick. He had brown hair that was cut very short and matching eyes. Mr. Byers wore a texture of clothing that Ekka didn't recognize, but it was short sleeved and he wore shorts. He had a gap between his top teeth wide enough that it looked like he could fit his tongue through it, and had a strange black thing Ekka didn't recognize around his neck on a rope.

"C'mon, kiddies, we don't got all day, get a move on!" Mr. Byers said while Ekka and a few other students walked down the hall to his class. At his words, Ekka hurried down the hall. She let out a helpless squeak as the short man gave her a solid pat on the shoulder, "Good job, kiddo. Now hurry up! We're gonna have to wait here all day to start if y'all are gonna move like turtles!"

Ekka stared at her teacher's classroom. It was huge, as in, Ekka hadn't seen any room as big as this one. The floor were wood, but they were polished and painted as well. There was a strange white board with a orangish hoop hanging from that. Underneath the hoop was a... Net that had a lot of openings, making it kind of useless. Ekka looked on the other side, and there was another one identical to this one, parallel to it as well.

There were two doors that lead to different rooms, and a double doors that lead outside. "So big," Ekka murmured. This room was almost as big as the Circus was. Flutter gave a chirp in response.

"Kid! Go take a seat!" Mr. Byers snapped behind her. Ekka tensed and quickly ran. She went to go sit where she saw other students sitting on the ground. She sat in the back, moving Flutter to her lap.

Ekka spoke with Flutter while she waited for her teacher to start. A student beside her heard her small chatter with the bird, and tapped her on the shoulder. Ekka jumped, as the student whispered to her. "Hey... You're not s'pose to bring animals to P.E., in case they get hurt," he informed her, motioning to Flutter.

Ekka blinked, she didn't know that, "Oh," she looked at Flutter, who was ignoring them and preening her wing. "What am I to do with her then?" She asked, keeping her voice a whisper as well.

He shrugged, "I dunno. But, be careful though. If it gets hurt, then it's on you. I don't think Mr. B will care today, but..." Ekka nodded, keeping Flutter close to her chest. She wouldn't dare let anything happen to Flutter!

Ekka nodded solemnly, trying to hide Flutter as Mr. Byers started the class. Apparently, the class was for students to go outside and get more 'active', as Mr. Byers put it. Ekka didn't quite understand why they needed a class in order to tell children to get more exercise, but she didn't want to ask.

They hadn't done much either. All they did was run around and do a few stretches before it was time for lunch. The class was strange, but Ekka supposed, so was most things she saw in America.

~.•*•.~

"Yeah, Mr. B is always like that," Isaac spoke. He and Ekka were sitting in her room beside the large window, eating lunch.

"I do not understand the point of the class," Ekka frowned, and Isaac rose a curious eyebrow.

"P.E.?" Ekka nodded, "It's to make sure kids like us learn how to exercise correctly."

Flutter peeped in her lap, and Ekka ran her thumb over the bird, allowing her to snuggle into her palm, "Why do you need to learn that?"

"So you can do it right when you get older," he shrugged, taking a bite out of his sandwich. "Can I see your schedule?" Ekka nodded, reaching over to her bag and pulled out the sheet of paper. Isaac looked over it, "... Where's your music class?"

"What?"

"Music. Every student gets a music class, or an art class, but you have 'Guidance Counseling'."

"Oh," Ekka's eyes widened, "Will I be in trouble?" Isaac laughed and Ekka relaxed immediately. If Isaac wasn't scared or upset, then there was no reason for her to be.

"No, it's probably just a typo. Are you done?" Ekka looked down at the remains of her food, then nodded, "Good. Let's go ask the Professor, okay?" Ekka nodded again, placing Flutter on her shoulder as she stood.

~.•*•.~

Ekka and Isaac managed to find, and stop Charles Xavier in the halls of the school. "Professor!" Isaac called out. He had been speaking with someone, but stopped his wheelchair and turned to look their way.

"Hello Isaac and Ekka," Charles greeted. Ekka gave a shy smile, glancing over at who he was talking with. It was the same man that caught Flutter and stopped her in the halls. She couldn't quite place the name, but she remembered the annoyed, mean face he had given her.

The man caught Ekka's gaze and turned her way. Ekka jumped and looked down, not meeting his steely dark eyes, hiding behind Isaac. "... Want to know if it was a typo," Isaac said, handing Charles Ekka's schedule.

"Hm... No, this isn't a typo," Charles said, then turned to Ekka.

'Would you like me to tell him about the consoling?' Ekka frowned, but didn't reply, 'That is what this is, however, I do not believe you would like me to tell Isaac about your time with your father.' Ekka gasped, grabbing Isaac by the hand, pulling him away.

Isaac gave her a funny look, "What's wrong, Ekka?"

"I–I remembered, uh, tha–that I am almost la–late for, uhm, for Mrs. Kenny will not be happy if–if I am late! And I can just ask Mr. Walker! Thank you, Mr. Xavier!" Ekka began pulling him away, Flutter gliding over to Isaac to peck at his cheek.

"Okay, sure, Ekka," Isaac said, making a strange face. "Thanks Professor."

"I am glad I could help," Charles replied and rolled away with the other man.

As Isaac walked Ekka to her next class, she couldn't help but breath a sigh. She wouldn't let Isaac know about the Circus. Ekka didn't want to lose another friend.

~.•*•.~

On Wednesday, Ekka had Ability Control and Conduct for her extra class. She didn't really understand this class either, but for different reasons. The teacher was Ms. Nighthall. She was African American with extremely curly hair that bounced whenever she walked. She was tall, but also very kind.

Ekka entered the classroom, quickly sitting in the back. The students in this class room differed from the ones in her Physical Education class. Ekka noticed this because Delilah and her friends entered the room not soon after Ekka had. She kept her head down in hopes to not get noticed, but Delilah did.

She yanked on Ekka's knotted hair, causing her to yelp in pain, her hands moving to cradle her hair. Delilah and her friends walked on, giggling at her. Ekka's tried not to care. Flutter gave the girls an angry chirp, but Ekka calmed her. She didn't care much, so she tried not to react. Besides, the last thing she needed was Flutter to try to poke their eyes out with her beak.

Ms. Nighthall addressed the room, "Good afternoon, everyone! I am your Ability Control and Conduct, or ACC, teacher! If you were here last year, you'll know what this class is for, however, for the ones who are new..." Ms. Nightfall waved a hand and a computer projector came to life, displaying a sheet of paper with a lot of words Ekka couldn't read.

"To remind you all, this class is not an excuse for you to be foolhardy," Ms. Nighthall spoke, a certain sternness to her tone. "It is for you to be able to practice your gifts under supervision in order to sharpen them to the best of your ability. If I see anyone misusing your gift in my class, you will be punished, and put on three months of cleaning duty. That is your one and only warning." Murmurs of surprise were scattered across the class, but nobody said anything to the woman. Ms. Nighthall smiled, "If no one has any objections or concerns, then let us go over the classroom rules!"

After the entire classroom had gone over, and reviewed the rules, Ms. Nighthall requested for everyone to give a small — emphasis on 'small' — demonstration of their abilities one at a time. For students like Andrea, she provided dirt out of her desk in order for her to model her geo-kinesis. Some students weren't in complete control of their abilities, but Ms. Nightfall explained that one of her other abilities, along with electro-kinesis was the ability to nullify other abilities. So, if someone's ability became out of hand, she could stop them before someone got hurt.

Finally, it was Ekka's turn. Ms. Nighthall turned to her, giving her a gleaming smile, "Okay, Ekka, give us an example of your gift." Ekka squirmed, feeling uncomfortable with everyone staring at her in anticipation.

"I... Uh," Ekka stammered, reaching for Flutter.

"You can speak with animals?" Ms. Nighthall asked patiently.

"N–No..." Ekka looked down. She didn't want to use her gift on Flutter. "I... Uh... I do not know..."

"Can you control animals?" Ms. Nighthall asked. Ekka gave a small nod, barely enough for her to notice. "Good! Can you give us an example?"

Ekka frantically shook her head, holding Flutter close to her chest. The bird gave a small chirp in slight surprise. "I–I do not wi–wish to hurt her..." Ekka mumbled.

"Oh, don't worry, Ekka," Ms. Nighthall smiled. "It's just a bird after all." Ekka stared at the woman, "It won't even know the difference, and you don't have to do too much. Make it jump, and that will be all."

"No, I do not want to hurt her," Ekka said softly, gently stroking Flutter with her thumb. She had began to get a bit restless and had been pecking at her fingers.

"I bet she doesn't even have any powers!" Delilah spoke up, making the rest of the class erupt in giggles. Ms. Nighthall forced the class to quiet down and scolded Delilah for speaking out of turn. Ms. Nighthall gave Ekka one last look as if silently asking her, but Ekka firmly shook her head. Sighing, Ms. Nighthall turned to the next student.

~.•*•.~

Ms. Nighthall asked Ekka to stay after at the end of the class, and she reluctantly agreed. Ekka nervously tapped her fingers against the desk waiting for Ms. Nighthall to reenter the room.

After the entire class had been dismissed, Ms. Nighthall returned. Ekka nervously sat straighter as Ms. Nighthall pulled a chair to the desk where Ekka sat. It was silent for a second before Ms. Nighthall spoke, "I hope you realize, Ekka, that the majority of your grade in my class is participation." Ekka gave a small nod, even though she did not know what 'participation' meant. "If you understand this, then you must understand when I say that if you don't give some sort of example of the control of your ability, or lack thereof, it will harm your grade." She gave a small pause, "Do you wish to fail, Ekka?"

"N–No..."

"Then you must participate in class," Ekka nodded. "If you show me an example of your gift now, then I will not reduce your grade for today, okay?"

"I cannot," Ekka replied, and the woman closed her eyes, and gave a small sigh before opening them and speaking again.

"Will it harm you to use your gift, Ekka?" Ekka shook her head, "Will it harm me, or anyone around you?" Again, she shook her head, "Will it harm your pet?"

"Flutter is not my pet, she is my friend," Ekka corrected.

"You did not answer my question," Ekka looked down.

"N... No..."

"Then why can you not give me an example of your ability, Ekka?" Ekka looked away. She could remember how it felt when Father used to turn her mind against herself to hurt her. Ekka didn't want that to happen to Flutter, she didn't want her friend to experience what she did.

"I cannot," Ekka replied, failing at trying to sound confident. "I–I just cannot! I do not wish to hurt her!"

Ms. Nighthall gave Ekka a firm look, "Then, you will fail my class, Ekka." Ekka looked down, tears welling in her eyes. "Ekka, you seem like a really promising student, and I can see how much potential you have, but if you don't break this mindset now, it'll all go to waste." Ekka shook her head, she would be no better than Father if she used her ability!

"Don't cry, dear," the woman comforted her, taking her hand and rubbing it soothingly. Ekka nearly jumped, not used to such physical contact. The only time she was touched affectionately was with her lions and Flutter. Every other time, Father had been punishing her. "It's just a bird, they're minds are so small that they barely have the attention span of a minute. You could do whatever you want with it and it won't even notice."

Ekka stared, she could hear Father's words ringing in her head. "They're just mindless cats! Stop crying and work! They won't even notice! Don't give me that look! If you don't get off your ass and do as I say, I'll make you cut your own hand off!"

Tears grew in Ekka's eyes, and she tried to move away from the woman, "No, please, Father! Do not hurt them! I–I wi–will do it, but please! Do not—" her voice was choked with a sob. "Pl–Please—" Father reached for her, trying to pull her off the ground — when did she get on the ground? — with one hand, his whip in the other.

Ekka cried out, trying to scramble away, her entire body trembling. He was going to kill her! She disobeyed him and he was going to kill her like he killed Fira.

Fira's death raced before her eyes, Ekka remembered it in snapshots. Both of them had been crying, Fira stepping into the Lion's cage, seeing the lion tearing her arm nearly in half. Watching her slowly bleed out in Ekka's arms. Crying and begging her Father to fix it, to fix her.

The angrily stern look on Father's face as he forced his way into her mind and making her legs move on their own accord. Forcing Ekka to walk into the cage of starving lions so she could suffer the same fate as her friend.

'Ekka? Where are you?' Xavier spoke into her mind. 'What's going on?' Ekka didn't have the mental capacity to answer. Father was beside her, yanking on her arm, bringing her into the cage.

"I–I–I apo–apologize! I—no! Pl–Please, d–do no–not—" Ekka wheezing tried to catch her breath, but it wasn't working. She could feel the sting of his whip slamming against her back, and she cried out, trembling on the ground. "St–Stop, I..."

'Miss Ekka, I need you to calm down,' Xavier spoke gently. 'Listen to me. If you quiet down long enough to, you'll be able to hear the birds outside.' Ekka sniffled, and tried to quiet her hiccups enough, but she was able to hear the faint sounds of birds chirping happily. 'Can you hear it?'

"... Pl–Please do no–not hurt m–me," Ekka whispered, breathing shallowly.

'Nobody will harm you, Miss Ekka. You are not with your Father anymore. You are safe here.'

"F... Fi–Fi–Fira," Ekka hiccuped.

'She... Is okay. Do not worry about your friend,' Ekka relaxed slightly. She could feel Father slowly fading away, and was now replaced with Charles in his wheelchair. Hank and Ms. Nighthall were behind him, standing patiently.

"Are you alright, Miss Ekka?" Ekka's eyes turned to his lap, where her blanket still rested on over his legs. On top of his blanket was Flutter, who cocked her head at her, and chirped. Flutter jumped out of his lap and glided to Ekka. Flutter poked Ekka in the cheek, and Ekka nearly laughed but it came out as a wheezed out a chuckle.

"Why don't you go to lunch, Miss Ekka," Xavier said. Hank gently helped her off the ground. Ekka held Flutter to her chest in one hand and wiped her face with the other. She sniffled, but nodded, following Hank as he escorted her out of the room, closing the door with Charles and Ms. Nighthall inside.

~.•*•.~

"What do you mean she isn't to use her gift in my class?" Ms. Nighthall demanded, "If her gift does not threaten the lives of those around her, then—"

"She is not exactly thiriokinetic, if that is what you were believing," Xavier explained to the young teacher, his hands folded in his lap.

"What? But she told me that she could control animals," Ms. Nighthall frowned, "If that isn't her gift, then—"

"Ekka... Is a special case," Xavier explained, a hint of exasperation in his tone. "If she were to put her mind to it, she could have the potential to be an S-class mutant."

Ms. Nightfall's eyes bulged. She staggered back, gripping the end of the desk, as if moving away would keep the woman from the danger Ekka posed. "S–S-class!? The only S-class rated mutants are—"

"Myself and Magneto," Xavier finished, "I know. You have heard of the country Wakanda, yes?"

"Yes, although I do not know much about it," Ms. Nightfall replied, a small frown against her lips.

"There... Was a man that came from there, his name unknown, however, they call him, Mandla, which roughly means 'Power'."

"What does this have to do with Ekka?" 

"I am getting to that," Charles straightened in his seat. "Mandla was known for his ability to control animals, and make them do whatever he wished. He used this to terrorize the people there, collecting debts, taking women, and enslaving children. It was until rather recently that he finally disappeared, driven out of the country by an unknown vigilante there."

"Then what happened?" Ms. Nighthall asked, very interesting in this information.

"There have been little sightings of him all around the continent of Africa, and even less witnesses or victims of his chaos. The last time he had been spotted was in the Aswan area near Lake Nasser. There was a woman who was impregnated by him. Local military were able to track him down, but he escaped. They took the woman to a mental asylum in the area, but she ran away. She was found again in Turin, Italy three months later, giving birth to a child. She died in child birth, but was able to give the child to a local orphanage. After that, there was nothing left of the child, or the orphanage she gave the child to."

"What are you trying to say?" Ms. Nighthall spoke slowly, "That Ekka is the illegitimate daughter of a criminal."

"That is the running theory, their abilities are exceedingly similar. We haven't been able to get DNA tests, however, but judging on physical attributions and the similarity in their mutations, we are sixty-eight percent sure that she is."

"What does that have to do with her potentially becoming an S-ranked mutant? What exactly is her gift?"

"We have reason to believe that... Ekka has the ability to control the primal instinct in animals," Xavier sighed, "Along with thiriokinesis."

"'Primal instinct'?" Ms. Nighthall questioned, "How so?"

"You were here for the Halloween party, yes?"

"Yes, I heard there was a disturbance," She replied, "However, I wasn't able to get there in time to nullify it."

"Ekka caused it. It was an accident, but she caused a student to attack another," Ms. Nighthall gaped, "The student that was attacking the other acted as if they were a rabid animal, and afterwards, had no memory of the event."

"And you believe Ekka did this?"

"As soon as she fled the room, he went back to normal." Ms. Nighthall began to pace back and forth, her lips pursed.

"Okay, so she caused one disturbance," Ms. Nighthall spoke, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "How does that make her into an S-class mutant?"

"I looked into her mind, she has a lot of undiscovered potential. If she tried, she could turn this entire school into mentally-rabid animals without ever breaking a sweat." Ms. Nighthall stared at the disabled man, "However, she does not know this yet. I am trying to get her into consoling so that she does not go down the path of destruction."

"Then, why put her in my class?" Ms. Nighthall demanded, "If she's that dangerous—"

"She is not dangerous," Xavier cut her off promptly, "She simply has the potential to be. Right now, she is merely a child, and she cannot change her background. I want her to be treated like one. Ekka is in your class to understand ability control. If she consents to it, I want her to be helping animals, not controlling them. And she is never to know about her potential or her background. I have already blurred the events that happened during the Halloween party for everyone, including the victims. All she knows is that she caused the attack, but not how. She doesn't know she has the ability and I want it to stay that way."

"Then what am I supposed to do with her?!" Ms. Nighthall sighed. "If she cannot practice her gift, or learn about the potential of it, then—?"

"That is for you to decide," Charles replied. "I would suggest having her talk with animals, or take more trips outdoors, those keep her calm. Watch out for bullying as well, other students have been giving her a harder time, despite the warnings I, along with several other teachers, have given."

Charles turned around in his wheelchair, heading towards the door, "I can trust you to do this." This was not a question, but an order that she had neither the power, nor the confidence to refuse.

"O... Of course, Professor," Ms. Nighthall responded, her mind reeling with the new intake of information. "I will try my best."

"Very well," Charles replied. "Have a good day, Ms. Nighthall."

"And to you as well, Professor," she responded, her lips tight in a smile.

Charles left the class room and Ms. Nighthall went back to her desk, burying her face in her hands. What had she gotten herself into?

~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~

New update brought to you buy:

All the nice votes and comments from you guys, lol! Really though, thank you so much for the support! I love how much you guys love my smol bean of a character >w<!

Really though, I love Ekka so much, which is why this chapter had to be broken into two parts! Yes, there is more — still to be written — and it ties in with this one, so be on lookout for that!

What do you guys think of Ekka's power? It's not exactly thiriokinesis, that's the ability to control animals in general, but really to control their minds and what they do.

Also, Mandla comes from the isiXhosa language spoken in — correct me if I'm wrong — South Africa, however, it's also spoken in Wakanda as well. Mandla is a name that means power in that language, which I thought was pretty relevant.

The class ranking thing is my idea, however it is based on the rankings for Endbringers in the Wordpress series called Worms. It's a really awesome series, and if anyone gets the chance, look it up and read it. It long, but it's worth it.

Before some of the hardcore X-Men movie fans come outta the cut saying, "Wakanda is from Marvel, not X-Men, because Fox owns X-Men!" You are right, however in the comics, Wakanda is very important to X-Men, in fact, Storm is from Wakanda — and I'm pretty sure she's Black Panther's waifu. Fox owns the movie rights, however the comics do belong to Marvel.

(Now if only Fox would stop being so damn stubborn and give the rights to Marvel so they can stop shooting themselves in the foot with their shitty movies, then we would actually be able to do something that relates to the goddamn comic story line! And don't even get me started on Sony, omfg.)

Sorry this is such a long authors note, I'll probably rant about that to my equally as geeky siblings, lol. Thanks again for the support and I hope you enjoyed the update!

I'll see y'all next time, and remember...

Don't melt~!
- Happyritas <OOO

~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~.•*•.~

Edited: 3/19/17

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

9.3K 292 20
What's her name? "(Y/N)." I prefer her real name. "Sauven; the legacy." I said her real name! "...Healer." "I call her Mender." "Medic." . . . "No...
30K 812 33
"My plan is simple. Kill the guy who carved the word freak into my skin and get out. What's yours?" Ali hated Shaw. She hated her mom for dying. She...
34.9K 1.2K 15
Ekka didn't blink. She didn't say a word. She didn't even cry. She simply laid back on her bed and turned away from Xavier. "Ekka? Do you understand...
44.7K 1K 12
❝So, did it hurt when your ass fell out of the f'ing tree?❞ ❝No. I caught her.❞ ______________ Where Natalia Beaumont joins the X-Men and slowly ge...